**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battleground rewards

When will bg rewards be sent out.

Comments

• Options
    Ares2239Ares2239 Posts: 52
    JRMONY said:

About 17 hours from now, going off of last seasons timeline.
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 422 ★★
    edited June 2023
    JRMONY said:

I assume tomorrow evening the earliest, monday evening the latest, depending on the modders being removed from leaderboards, you can always expect them to roll out when the bg leaderboard goes live

Edit: this is a prediction, i dont know exactly when rewards are out
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    Always Friday.
  • Options
    JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 396 ★★

Always Friday.

Always has been yes
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    in 11hrs I guess
  • Options
    ThorTheCoolThorTheCool Posts: 16
    How long till Battleground rewards and why is AW Leaderboard still not live!!??
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

War rewards have been and gone and war is going to be down for the next couple of weeks so it’s not really a priority.

From what I know something went a bit squiffy on the front end side but it’s not impacted our loot or anything like that.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    On 2 3 4 h max
  • Options
    ThorTheCoolThorTheCool Posts: 16
    Mauled said:

War rewards have been and gone and war is going to be down for the next couple of weeks so it’s not really a priority.

From what I know something went a bit squiffy on the front end side but it’s not impacted our loot or anything like that.
    I don't know man Kabam didn't confirmed if our rewards did get bumped so Leaderboard not available after 1 week is not a good sign, neither is lack of communication from Kabam about it.
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★

Between now and then.

But when will then be now?
  • Options
    NukeNuke Posts: 67
    Later
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    djr17 said:

Between now and then.

But when will then be now?

• Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
    they are out and to no surprise cheater alliance got rank 1 and rank 2

so Kabam is endorsing cheating in game
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 649 ★★★★
    I’ve gotten event rewards but haven’t gotten GC rewards yet. I’ve only gotten in GC once. Can’t remember if they came later than event rewards last time.
  • Options
    JohnnooooooJohnnoooooo Posts: 123 ★★★
    Surprise surprise, cheaters win.. makes me question why we are playing honest
  • Options
    StarBarStarBar Posts: 6
    Anybody ever been kicked from an alliance right after the BG season ended and didn’t get alliance event rewards? My previous alliance kicked me (even though I was active in everything) right when the season ended, but I didn’t get the alliance rewards, just the solo rewards.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    StarBar said:

Anybody ever been kicked from an alliance right after the BG season ended and didn’t get alliance event rewards? My previous alliance kicked me (even though I was active in everything) right when the season ended, but I didn’t get the alliance rewards, just the solo rewards.

You have to be in the alliance at the time rewards are distributed to receive them. You can try to open a ticket with support and explain the situation and they may be able to send you the rewards, but this isn’t guaranteed. You may just be out of luck.