Options

Please return my 6* shards

5th5th Posts: 151 β˜…β˜…

19 6* champs & still not a single god tier champ πŸ˜‘
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,266 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I'll take it if you don't want it

Same.
  • Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    "Not a single god tier champ" I doubt that, there are many champs in this game that are considered "god tier" and most that aren't however it comes down to personal preference, for me longshot is god tier and I would take him over doom anyday, massacre isn't considered god tier but I would consider him "god tier" my point is not everyone is as good as you may think and some champs aren't bad as you may think either.
  • Options
    JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 396 β˜…β˜…

"Not a single god tier champ" I doubt that, there are many champs in this game that are considered "god tier" and most that aren't however it comes down to personal preference, for me longshot is god tier and I would take him over doom anyday, massacre isn't considered god tier but I would consider him "god tier" my point is not everyone is as good as you may think and some champs aren't bad as you may think either.

Since when did longshot and massacre became "not god tier"😭
  • Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He’s not exceptional himself, but just having him as a 6 star is very valuable for synergies. I remember back when I did 6.2 in its original form, I was waiting for ageeees for a 5/6 star Heimdall for Mister Simister due to the 4 star ban. Who knows if there’ll eventually be a 5 star ban? Chances are it’s likely (though probably not too soon) so he will prove pretty useful eventually. Better than getting a bad champ with not even a broken synergy.
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,140 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You just gotta let it go
  • Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Jarvisrei said:

Since when did longshot and massacre became "not god tier"😭
    Did I say that πŸ˜‚? I used them as an example so "5th" would understand that other players may not see certain champs as "god tier" but can be "god tier" in other players opinions πŸ˜‚, also I've not seen many people say massacre is god tier but yeh I love using massacre over many skill champs, was also trying to get across that champs aren't as bad as they seem E.G heimdall isn't as bad as 5th made out.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,203 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I would love to know what @5th would consider as good tier since I'm pretty sure it's a very selective list and Herc would be at the top with only a few others that OP would want.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

God-tier is subjective and doesn’t actually exist. There are better champs than others, but that doesn’t make every champ you don’t consider β€œgod-tier” a bad pull. You just pulled one of the best, if not the best, revive-saving synergy team members in the game. Sorry for your successful pull.

How is it subjective? Every champ does the same thing no matter whose account it's on. Did you consider they already have a 5 star version? A 5 star will do what you need it to. "the best, revive-saving synergy team members in the game" might sound good on paper but how valuable is that really because i can tell you me personally i dont use him at all infact i rarely use revives in content and that's without a herc or a kitty i also cant remember the last time i saw someone use heimdall outside of incursions and there's no actual point of bringing him unless you plan on going above zone 10 which most people arent going to be doing cause the rewards for those zones arent worth it.
    Like I said, it’s subjective. Every champ is indeed capable of the same thing no matter where they are, but not every player is capable of playing each champ the same way. I don’t remember the last time I used Heimdall either, but for many players he is an undeniable life and unit saver. So yeah, he’s not as useful for you or I, but for many others he is. Again, it’s subjective. So yes, YOU might not get a lot of benefit from him, but that doesn’t mean he’s a bad champ. God-tier is subjective because to some players Heimdall is a life saver, to others he’s useless. To some Kitty is a top-3 champ in the game and to others she’s overrated.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,700 Guardian
    5th said:

19 6* champs & still not a single god tier champ πŸ˜‘

He's literally a god. What more do you want?
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

a champion is either good or bad someones opinion or skill level does not impact a champions rank to them or anyone else a champion does what a champion does you can't change their abilities doom can do more content than heimdall meaning he is the better champion no matter whose hands he's in you dont rate a champion based of ifs and maybes. You're assuming a majority of players are mockingly below average and for some reason cant build an ounce of muscle memory

Guess you missed the part in my original post that you responded to where I said there are better champs than others. Not gonna stay here and try to convince you of anything. Enjoy the contest.
  • Options
    TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Posts: 153 β˜…
    Bro, heimdall a life saver on the team. Why are you complaining. He can help save you when you go into difficult content and give you almost like a second chance
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The fact that you only have 19 6* implies you’re at a point in game where 5* will be perfectly acceptable to use.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,821 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    OP’s champ or this champ?

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,237 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

OP's roster from one of thier threads.

Caught red handed. "not a single god tier"

Id be pretty mad too if this were my roster it's not that any of the champions are bad but would you rather have a gambit or an apocalypse you kinda have to see where their coming from right? All of these champions arent nearly as useful and are much worse than other champions in their class and op isnt opening as many 6 stars as us so you have to understand that it stings, badly.
    I know, But Id work towards opening more 6*s asap. Shards are open for grabs. 6* shards are not rare these days, like they used to.

Havok Zemo odin and vulture would be my immediate rankups to clear content and get access to more shards.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I pulled CAIW as my 21st 6*. It was the first one I wanted to rank. Some of the other earlier pulls are good now, but weren't at the time. I've got a good roster now. It'll even out.
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 363 β˜…β˜…β˜…

OP's roster from one of thier threads.

Caught red handed. "not a single god tier"

Id be pretty mad too if this were my roster it's not that any of the champions are bad but would you rather have a gambit or an apocalypse you kinda have to see where their coming from right? All of these champions arent nearly as useful and are much worse than other champions in their class and op isnt opening as many 6 stars as us so you have to understand that it stings, badly.
    Would you rather have two arms or just one? Everyone obviously prefers having both their arms, but some people make do with just one arm. Now, they'd rather work with that one arm to get things done than whine about it
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 363 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2023

007Bishop said:

Would you rather have two arms or just one? Everyone obviously prefers having both their arms, but some people make do with just one arm. Now, they'd rather work with that one arm to get things done than whine about it

You completely missed my point.
    Nobody gets to complain? You worked hard and it turned out to be all for nothing yet you dont get to complain? Have you never been disappointed about what you've gotten out of a crystal? Have you never wished you'd have gotten something else? Yeah i do get to complain when what i get impacts how much time im gonna spend in the area grinding units or farming potions. In this game you constantly have a chance to win that second arm but it just keeps getting snatched away from you and you get to see everybody else waltz around with what you want but cant have.
    No I have never been disappointed with a bad crystal pull because I can always open more crystals in time. My recent 7* champ isn't who I wanted but you don't see me whining about it. In time I'll be able to open more 7*s and will surely pull the champ I want. This aspect of the game is RNG based and sometimes you hit it out of the park and other times you miss. Don't whine about it in the forums, it doesn't change jack. And nobody is pointing a gun at your head to keep farming and grinding lol. Don't do it if you don't want to
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

Every champ does the same thing no matter whose account it's on.

My champs do not do the same thing that they do on MSD's account.
    I meant that every champion has the exact same abilities on every account everybody's doom can power steal everybody's nick can inflict bleed and everybody's ghost can do 6.2.3; all the champions can be placed in one order from top to bottom all you have to do is look at which champions do more than others if a champion does more than another champion then they're better. You're basically saying 100,000 dollars is better than 1,000,000 dollars because you only need 100,000 dollars right now or that walking is faster than taking a car because there's alot of traffic right now, yeah maybe walking is faster in this moment but a car will get you there faster 99% of the time.

Walking is faster than driving if someone doesn't know how to drive.
  • Options
    In fact, there is a whole subset of Players that aren't becoming skilled overall because they're relying on the same OP Champs. I know this because I've seen it in BGs. They're great with the usual few, but anything else is lacking.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,077 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

In fact, there is a whole subset of Players that aren't becoming skilled overall because they're relying on the same OP Champs. I know this because I've seen it in BGs. They're great with the usual few, but anything else is lacking.

It's good for all the players who were here before all the mega skill-sapping champs dropped because it's easier to smack down the people who relied on them in BGs