Options

Who do I make my first rank 3 6star

I need one t5 class before I can rank 3 a 6 star I'm close on mutant and skill and was wondering who the community think would be best. Also any tips on getting t5 class fragments would be appreciated

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,067 ★★★★★
    If you can get an awakening gem, Hercules and Nick Fury are your top contenders. If not I would personally go Apoc but that's just my bias. T5 fragments are usually in eq, sq, battlegrounds, and story content
  • Options
    Tylz101Tylz101 Posts: 44
    Apoc!? I've never even touched him is he any good?
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 902 ★★★
    Can’t believe you haven’t rank up Apoc yet. He is such a beast and also make every mutant more powerful. Don’t need dupe to rock and roll.
    If you can dupe Nick, then rank him up. He is not as good without the dupe.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 507 ★★★
    So many options. If you are restricting yourself to skill and mutant then nick fury, apoc, storm, spider man stealth, sunspot, colossus and magneto are all great options.

If you dont have an awakening gem then would go for magneto or apoc. Apoc gets you through various modes but magneto will really give you progression in the game.
  • Options
    Tylz101Tylz101 Posts: 44
    Really not convinced by apoc himself. Little bleed damage is there any way to play him that I don't know about???
  • Options
    CsuttonCsutton Posts: 177 ★★
    Apoc or herc (even unduped)
  • Options
    CsuttonCsutton Posts: 177 ★★
    Tylz101 said:

Really not convinced by apoc himself. Little bleed damage is there any way to play him that I don't know about???

He takes a couple fights to ramp unless you add Cable to the team. With cable, he starts fully ramped and watch them melt. Can also make other mutants horseman
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 892 ★★★
    Herc or Nick if you can dupe them. if you can’t go for Spiderham Apoc or Torch
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,699 Guardian
    Do thanos just for the flex

Or if you want a good champion you can take any of the options people already said. Herc awakened sets the game to ez mode
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,432 ★★★★★
    Red mags unless you can awaken some others.
  • Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 410 ★★★
    Mags, especially if you are in act 6.
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Tylz101 said:

With full charges it’s special one with some heavies when needed to keep the debuffs up, then special two, more heavies when needed, then special three for the permanent ones. Then just throw special one or two depending on personal preference. You can hit into block for a stun for easy heavy openings with full charges too
  • Options
    IamFlashJLIamFlashJL Posts: 30
    Tylz101 said:

I need one t5 class before I can rank 3 a 6 star I'm close on mutant and skill and was wondering who the community think would be best. Also any tips on getting t5 class fragments would be appreciated

If possible a dupe on nick or hercules thn just go for them or otherwise apoc or red mags
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    Tylz101 said:

Yes. that one ☝🏻