**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

July 4th deals

Since we got this 1 season of boosted rewards for BG’s could we get some Elder Marks in the July 4th deals or packs? Well that’s if July 4th event is still a thing.

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    The deals will be way better than BG rewards, and I would hate having elders marks taking up part of the value of the deal because I'm already sitting on the cap of them.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

The deals will be way better than BG rewards, and I would hate having elders marks taking up part of the value of the deal because I'm already sitting on the cap of them.

wow so you don't play BGs then?? lol
  • Options
    Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 168
    Pikolu said:

Doesn’t have to b an addition to, could just b a separate package or something. I just don’t wanna be blowing my July 4th units on elder marks when they could just be included some how
  • Options

Pikolu said:

Fun fact, using Elders marks all the way through VT with my winrate, yields a net loss of 0 elders marks between the progression of the track and the alliance event.

Pretty sure I lost only 6 matches on my journey to GC last season
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Fun fact, using Elders marks all the way through VT with my winrate, yields a net loss of 0 elders marks between the progression of the track and the alliance event.

ahhh gotcha so you're just that good lol ... so how much is the cap?
  • Options

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

ahhh gotcha so you're just that good lol ... so how much is the cap?
    9000 elders marks