**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MODOK vs Rocket? Just curious

Hey guys,

Just a fun lil scenario my alliance was discussing yesterday & I dont have a rocket racoon in anything but a 2* so i cant really test this (the shame).

I was wondering, if both MODOK & RR's SP3 overrides the animation of the defender or the attackers SP3 what happens if you use RRs SP3 against MODOK? Whos does it take or does it just break?

#JustCurious #TestAnyone #HelpaCuriousBrothaOut

Comments

• Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I'm assuming their normal Specail animations play
  • Options
    BaironDHBaironDH Posts: 109
    Assumption is the mother of all eff-ups lol!
  • Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    edited December 2017
    If Rocket Racoon uses his Sp3 on M.O.D.O.K., M.O.D.O.K.'s special sp3 (where M.O.D.O.K. tries to run away but you pull something out his chair and he crashes like Kabam servers) will trigger.

If M.O.D.O.K. uses his Sp3 on Rocket Racoon, Rocket's special sp3 (where Rocket begs for mercy but you kick the s**t out of him) will trigger.

S.I.M.P.L.E.
  • Options
    BaironDHBaironDH Posts: 109
    Wouldnt call that insightful but cool. Il just test with my lil 2* seeing as no one else can be bothered lol.
  • Options
    what will happen in modok vs modok? how he'll fire rockets?
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    TonyStark wrote: »
    If Rocket Racoon uses his Sp3 on M.O.D.O.K., M.O.D.O.K.'s special sp3 (where M.O.D.O.K. tries to run away but you pull something out his chair and he crashes like Kabam servers) will trigger.

If M.O.D.O.K. uses his Sp3 on Rocket Racoon, Rocket's special sp3 (where Rocket begs for mercy but you kick the s**t out of him) will trigger.

S.I.M.P.L.E.

But how modok will kick with his tiny foot?!
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    this really isn't a thing at all. it's the defensive animation that they are changing. not the offensive. So rather than rocket blowing up Modok with his giant cannon, he's just going to evade modok, and pull some strings from back of modok and watch him go pop. same for if Modok used his SP3 on Rocket. Modok would just give Rocket the boot.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Imran wrote: »

S.I.M.P.L.E.

How will he punch or stand down up,I thought his hands were glued to his chair.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Imran wrote: »

S.I.M.P.L.E.

How will he punch or stand down up,I thought his hands were glued to his chair.

Lol,sorry,*stand up
  • Options
    JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    We need this information this is vital plus potential greatness of hilarity