Options

Bg rewards are here but unclaimable [merged, w/ info]

Comments

• Options
    AsmondenaAsmondena Posts: 156
    Okay thanks I was beginning to panic.
    It would very helpful if you sent in-game mail alerting everyone preemptively stopping all the complaints you must be receiving.
    Not everyone in the game goes to the forums
  • Options
    Hanzo999Hanzo999 Posts: 1
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners,

It appears rewards are unclaimable for a specific placement bracket of our Gladiator Circuit competitors. Our team is working to resolve this as soon as possible.

We will be reissuing the rewards with the correct items, and the current in-game message will be removed. While we will work to ensure this happens as quickly as possible, the timeline for this process could stretch up to a week.

As this delay will result in missing a Battlegrounds Store reset, we will be including an additional 5,000 Trophy Tokens as an apology for the inconvenience.

We'll provide further updates if there are any changes to the timeline.

Edit: As these are solo rewards, leaving your alliance will not prevent you from receiving your corrected rewards.

In a week mine will have already expired...but idk
  • Options
    CytaCyta Posts: 101
    edited June 2023
    Kabam Jax said:

It appears rewards are unclaimable for a specific placement bracket of our Gladiator Circuit competitors.

BGs end, cleaning starts, people are getting docked or removed, top getting readjusted and rewards distribution to ALL participants that remain takes about 48 hours. Changing a bugged item and sending the rewards again to a specific bracket in GC takes a week?
    If there was no store limits on items then a week would have been too long but easier to accept. But losing a week of shopping sends ppl back. 5k Throphy Tokens is nice, but it wont solve the problem. Are you willing to accept an exchange of tokens for items? For this specific bracket.. Like open a ticket, say what we wanted to buy with those rewards, remove the tokens and send the items? Its not a pretty solution, but it is something
  • Options
    GabrowGabrow Posts: 15
    Dear Team, For me the 3 aw reward message became unclaimable that arrived at the same time with the bg results. Can you pls take a look into this? Thanks
  • Options
    Thank you so much for responding quickly! Interesting that these screenshots were all from people (like myself) who ended the season around Gamma 3 🤔.
  • Options
    Broe1313Broe1313 Posts: 11
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners,

It appears rewards are unclaimable for a specific placement bracket of our Gladiator Circuit competitors. Our team is working to resolve this as soon as possible.

We will be reissuing the rewards with the correct items, and the current in-game message will be removed. While we will work to ensure this happens as quickly as possible, the timeline for this process could stretch up to a week.

As this delay will result in missing a Battlegrounds Store reset, we will be including an additional 5,000 Trophy Tokens as an apology for the inconvenience.

We'll provide further updates if there are any changes to the timeline.

Edit: As these are solo rewards, leaving your alliance will not prevent you from receiving your corrected rewards.

There also seems to be an issue with war rewards not being claimable. I currently have 7 messages in my inbox that are unclaimable rewards from AW and BG's.
  • Options
    Aragorn63Aragorn63 Posts: 28
    So no need to submit a ticket? I’ve taken screenshot. I’m in the 4,000 range.

20,000 tokens. So that goes to 25,000. I appreciate that. Some 7 star love? 😂 Also feel the BG store could still use more love including a better 7 star return.

I get there needs to be a balance. But balance is key. Appreciate team working on it. Great weekend everyone.
  • Options
    Aragorn63Aragorn63 Posts: 28

Thank you so much for responding quickly! Interesting that these screenshots were all from people (like myself) who ended the season around Gamma 3 🤔.

Yep I was Gamma 3….
  • Options
    CsuttonCsutton Posts: 177 ★★

Same… I was gamma 3 too
  • Options
    Chosen85Chosen85 Posts: 22

I was Gamma II. I think it's the Gamma II & III range then
  • Options
    CarlitaChiquitaCarlitaChiquita Posts: 7
    Gabrow said:

Dear Team, For me the 3 aw reward message became unclaimable that arrived at the same time with the bg results. Can you pls take a look into this? Thanks

Same for me unfortunately

• Options
    CarlitaChiquitaCarlitaChiquita Posts: 7

• Options
    ShawnthemonShawnthemon Posts: 21
    I just want my tokens so I can r4 someone before next season lol
  • Options
    SihirbazSihirbaz Posts: 2
    Ne zaman bu sorunu cözeceksiniz 2 gün sonra ödüllerin süresi bitiyor
  • Options
    SihirbazSihirbaz Posts: 2
    What ????
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 842 ★★★★
    Still waiting to try to claim my individual rewards, I finished around 3800
  • Options
    AsmondenaAsmondena Posts: 156
    Just a reminder but I’m still have not received my rewards from last season
  • Options
    Since a week has passed and still no update about bg rewards. New bg season has started and we are still in last season. Please do something about it. It was really hard to score points in bg.
  • Options
    _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 217 ★★★

Since a week has passed and still no update about bg rewards. New bg season has started and we are still in last season. Please do something about it. It was really hard to score points in bg.

Whilst it shouldn't take this long, it hasn't been a week since the bugged rewards sent, leave it till Friday and then complain some more, the bug affected me too.
  • Options
    Jbunc533Jbunc533 Posts: 44
    I’m glad I’m not the only one waiting. I’m not sure why this is taking so long. Especially since the new BG has started.
  • Options
    TheholyplungerTheholyplunger Posts: 65
    Still waiting...
  • Options
    jimbotjimbot Posts: 1
    i'm a conqueror but i can't see them, what can i do?
  • Options
    SeyuohSeyuoh Posts: 24
    edited June 2023
    I’m starting to get a little annoyed about this, mainly due to the fact that I have a 6* Fantman that I’ve been waiting to R4 from these rewards. I was really hopeful that they’d come in today, but I guess not.
    Oh well.
  • Options
    SeyuohSeyuoh Posts: 24
    Seyuoh said:

I’m starting to get a little annoyed about this, mainly due to the fact that I have a 6* Fantman that I’ve been waiting to R4 from these rewards. I was really hopeful that they’d come in today, but I guess not.
    Oh well.

To whichever moderator merged this, thank you. I was just about to come back to edit it and apologize for my impatience; as I was mistaken and it has not been a week yet.
    My bad there

• Options
    Hey Everyone,

The game team has pushed out the rewards to the accounts that were unable to collect them.

They should be populating in affected accounts soon!
  • Options
    Finally!

• Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Everyone,

The game team has pushed out the rewards to the accounts that were unable to collect them.

Thanks for resolving the issue 🙂
    But what about the 5k trophies compensation?
    Is that included in the mail (infused in ranked rewards trophies) or it will be pushed separately later?
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 842 ★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for resolving the issue 🙂
    But what about the 5k trophies compensation?
    Is that included in the mail (infused in ranked rewards trophies) or it will be pushed separately later?
    I got 7500 added to mine.