-No alliance event

-Ranks have not reset

Come on Kabam...please do better
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 513 ★★★

Dont think i’m supposed to be silver 1 still
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,989 ★★★★
    For me it started on vibranium. Also i can't enter, it says "An unknown error occurred"

• Night_RiderNight_Rider Member Posts: 32
    Seems as if everyone is in the current placement they finished in during season 8
  • RaganatorRaganator Member Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    What a rollout. Started out in GC with GC nodes.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,536 ★★★★
    Also, the fights not loading. Just fought once, and now the game won’t let me past the home page
  • BumpincherBumpincher Member Posts: 5
    I may have missed something but why do we not all start at bronze, that’s how it should be it was a great way to get rewards no matter ur progression, now I’m stuck where I was last season without the fun of going up through the victory track
  • Night_RiderNight_Rider Member Posts: 32
    It's bugged
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Member Posts: 305 ★★★
    🙄
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    It's almost like you're surprised that you can't jump into new content and expect the servers/programming to be perfect in the first 5 minutes it is out.
  • Ryan541Ryan541 Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2023
    it’s bugged
  • RealpgRealpg Member Posts: 41
    It may be bugged since I have no solo rewards and am also stuck at the level I was last season
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike is this intentional or bugged?
  • QuickstarQuickstar Member Posts: 18
    I’m in the same boat started in GC and the objectives did not reset like last season. Smh kabam can you get something to work when it comes out. We’re in season 9 now it should’ve been an easy no bug start.
  • Ryan541Ryan541 Member Posts: 3
    fair point, sounds like a bug to me
  • QuickstarQuickstar Member Posts: 18

• Kaner23Kaner23 Member Posts: 2
    Yea i just wasted some tribute points, not realizing I was in plat 2, and I went against a paragon guy first match. I just hit TB like 2 weeks ago
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Member Posts: 305 ★★★
    Realpg said:

They may be too busy coming up with these $200 6* Thanos deals to check for bugs

Don’t forget Vision! Some real spicy offers going right now, who even cares about Battlegrounds being bugged!
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,536 ★★★★
    I restarted the game to join Bg, fought once, got the medals, the solo objectives got count, but then I couldn’t get any more fights, restarted the game again and guess WHAT? My medals are gone, you can keep the ones from the previous season Kabam, but give me back the ones I just got