**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds scoring adjustment.

2»

Comments

• Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
    Looks like finishing the fight late is the way to do it for now lmao i miss the facebook page ''marvel trucos'' posting every month that we'd bugs fixed and new bugs, it would fit perfectly right now
  • Options
    GabeZRodGabeZRod Posts: 69 ★★
    I’m surprised they haven’t even made an announcement banner on forums yet. This can be so easily exploited 😅
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 308 ★★★
    So, are we safe to do fights right now? Or once it's fixed are they going to mess with people's scores?
  • Options
    LionVLionV Posts: 3

How is it possible?
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
    LionV said:

How is it possible?

The time score is bugged, while kabam doesn't give us an information wether is fix it or not, i don't recommend playing bg rn =/ a friend of mine lost a few elder marks already
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    I am continually impressed by how big a flop in execution this game mode continues to be. How can the same issues constantly go wrong and then any attempts to fix anything just make other issues worse?
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    I am being told by the game team that the scoring is now working as intended.

I'm seeing corroboration from the content creators...

I am cautiously optimistic that this is resolved.

Have fun.

Edit: Fixed the first sentence, thank you.
  • Options
    AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 173 ★★
    The issue is working as intended. As in the team intended a working issue? 😉
  • Options
    ThereticTheretic Posts: 68
    edited June 2023
    Kabam Jax said:

I am being told by the game team that this issue is now working as intended.

Have fun.

And what happens with the next problem, another wakka-mole fix
  • Options
    ILoveGalanILoveGalan Posts: 2
    Kabam Jax said:

I am being told by the game team that this issue is now working as intended.

Have fun.

So, the 450+ elder marks I used, only to lose matches that I should have won, what about them? The matches I lost that should have pushed me to diamond instead of silver 1?
  • Options
    ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    It's still not working as intended, it basically gives 0 if you cross 80sec
  • Options
    GabeZRodGabeZRod Posts: 69 ★★
    Looks like issue has been resolved. Just tried a match and didn’t get >15000 for time duration score 🙂, though I think the string needs to be adjusted to 10000.
  • Options
    IamnikeIamnike Posts: 231 ★★
    Lmao this is crazy
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Seems to be working fine now.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

Arifutera said:

It's still not working as intended, it basically gives 0 if you cross 80sec

lmao jax it'll be like this when going back to the team for the third time

*meant no disrespect jax :# i just imagine how stressful this situation might be
    I think that's just Jax every afternoon when he leaves for the day.
  • Options
    Gentsy12Gentsy12 Posts: 7
    Something is seriously wrong with BGs. I lost both rounds, registered as a 2-0 loss, yet on recent matches shows a win and I got medals. @Kabam Jax

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian

K so I just finished a match against someone I finished 1 sec later then him but had 1% more health than him according to the new scoring system I'm supposed to win because again I had more health than him even tho I was 1 sec later than him, so kabam please explain.

Aside from anything else in here, regarding this..
    1 % does not equal 1 second. Still have to do the math accounting for total potential timer for BG fights, max potential points, etc.

If your theory is that any amount of “more health” (yours was just 0.6% more), should count more than ANY amount of time differential. NO.
    They changed it so that a little more weight is put on the health, but it doesn’t totally relegate Time to be only a “tie breaker”
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    It's worth noting, ever since the change (intended), the majority of my Matches are a close Win/Loss. Is that one of the objectives to the new system? I'm indifferent either way, I've just noticed there's usually a variable of about 1000 Points or less more often.