**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Undu champion awakening

I awakened my 6 star abomination immortal by mistake and I want to undo it please help me with this or else provide me with an six or five star awakening gem

Comments

• 5th5th Posts: 151 ★★
    Thank god it wasn't og abomination.
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    Kirthik said:

I awakened my 6 star abomination immortal by mistake and I want to undo it please help me with this or else provide me with an six or five star awakening gem

Write a ticket ... They'll revert it ... If you haven't invested sigs into him
  • ChiiccChiicc Posts: 158
    Lmaooo you think they care? This is kabam after all.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 920 ★★★
    Chiicc said:

Lmaooo you think they care? This is kabam after all.

As a mobile gamer, i can say their support is one of the best. And i can confirm they will reverse that if you havent used him or put sig stones on him. They will just ask for some information about your acc.

I once accidentally used a generic gem, but i wanted to use the class one. They reversed it and i was able to use the tech one.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,116 ★★★★★

send a ticket in to support. Also it is Undo. I was curious what undu was

Undu is Yondu's lesser known cousin
    I hear their other brother Fondu is a sticky character.