**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abusing in global

MrCoolMrCool Posts: 3
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
This is the global chat pic this guy is abusing our nation kindly take a severier action on banning that account permanenetely i dont think this people should be given 30 day ban instead give permananent ban. I also reported this account already and many other may have . Also that guy was telling noone can do nothing. so i hope my request is not taken for granted. regards.
Please revert back to me.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Chiicc said:

MrCool said:

This is the global chat pic this guy is abusing our nation kindly take a severier action on banning that account permanenetely i dont think this people should be given 30 day ban instead give permananent ban. I also reported this account already and many other may have . Also that guy was telling noone can do nothing. so i hope my request is not taken for granted. regards.

If you can’t handle global the turn it off.
    Kabam doesn’t care. People can dox you,racism,abuse,terrorist threats etc..and they get no ban. Heck been cheaters can’t be managed fully.Global is a mess.always has been and only gets worse. Will never change. the report buttons does absolutely nothing.
    Nothing will happen so your best bet is to just turn global off is it offends you that much. You had the audacity to think kabam actually cares.years of global in a terrible state and a report button that is for looks only.expect nothing because that’s what we are unless we pay to play 😂
    That’s actually not true. I’ve seen people say racist comments terrorist comments and get perma chat banned
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Why are you chatting on global?

Because he probably engaged in a global chat keyboard fighting, got roasted by the other guy and now seeking revenge through forums 😂
    If someone is annoyed by global childish nonsenses, doesn’t involve in these, or even better is turning global off 🙂
  • Options
    Justcause102Justcause102 Posts: 110
    edited June 2023
    So sensitive 😂
  • Options
    The_only_leaderThe_only_leader Posts: 112
    Wouldn’t surprise if that the same person just looking for attention lmao.
    This is online…. Freedom of speech like America. It must not been to bad. kabam didn’t sensor it.
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    WOW GRAAAPE!!!
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Op, all you have to do is take screenshots and open a support ticket. I've literally got dozens and dozens and dozens of people banned from global over the years, you just have to report it correctly (in chat report does nothing).

Depending on severity of offense, the first 2 bans are usually temporary and the third one usually permanent.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★

MrCool said:

this is karen levels of pettiness. "i'd like to speak to the manager, a 12 year old made fun of my country and i want him cancelled"
    To be honest, it's racism.

OP, you need to open a Support Ticket and send report. As for Global, tread cautiously. It can be quite toxic.
    don't be ridiculous, when a kid says he going to destroy your country when he grows up, you laugh at it, not roll into a ball and cry. this is what's wrong with society these days.

"omg, a random 12 year old talked **** in an online game and he wished DEATH upon my people! THIS IS GENOCIDE. kabam, do you support genocide?! i'm going to your investors and advertisers! if kabam doesn't immediately end his digital existence, they also endorse the genocide and the systemic oppression of blacks and browns and POCs and blah blah blah"

You're assuming it's a child. People type all kinds of nonsense. The thing about the Internet is that anyone can be a faceless #######. Lol.
    Regardless, when someone says they're going to blow up a specific country, it's racism.
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 557 ★★★★

MrCool said:

this is karen levels of pettiness. "i'd like to speak to the manager, a 12 year old made fun of my country and i want him cancelled"

OP, you need to open a Support Ticket and send report. As for Global, tread cautiously. It can be quite toxic.
    don't be ridiculous, when a kid says he going to destroy your country when he grows up, you laugh at it, not roll into a ball and cry. this is what's wrong with society these days.

"omg, a random 12 year old talked **** in an online game and he wished DEATH upon my people! THIS IS GENOCIDE. kabam, do you support genocide?! i'm going to your investors and advertisers! if kabam doesn't immediately end his digital existence, they also endorse the genocide and the systemic oppression of blacks and browns and POCs and blah blah blah"

You're assuming it's a child. People type all kinds of nonsense. The thing about the Internet is that anyone can be a faceless #######. Lol.
    Regardless, when someone says they're going to blow up a specific country, it's racism.

let idiots be idiots but cancel culture is poison and you're not going to change my mind.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

MrCool said:

When someone says they’re going to blow up a specific country, it’s pretty much pure stupidity (along with racism if the motivation is to insult ethnicities/races).
    I agree with you that people type all kinds of nonsense in the internet.
    As for the OP, it would be interesting to see what was the conversation convo that lead to the screenshots, because you know, it usually takes two to Tango 😉

• Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    This is to my knowledge a Pakistani meme, it’s been running around for a few years. I don’t think it’s meant to be taken seriously? His user name is a song title from I think of Filipino punk band. I wouldn’t take this real personal. I think it’s just difficult to navigate cultural waters of what’s funny.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

MrCool said:

"Society is bad when people speak back against people who say things they don't agree with. But it's okay for me to say those things . Snowflakes""
  • Options
    this is how DUMB, destructive, and malicious cancel culture is @GroundedWisdom

there's a bunch of mcoc players with ingame names of ted bundy (murderer of women and children), jeffrey dahmer (murderer of gay men), and che guavara (mass murderer and he wasn't quiet about his homophobia either).

are you offended by this?

do you want these players permabanned?

are you immediately reaching out to support?

if kabam doesn't immediately ban them and put out a press release condemning these players and also loudly and proudly declaring their support of women and LGBTQ+ rights, are they also "complicit in an oppressive system that targets and silences the voices of minoritized members of society"?

the pushers of cancel culture definitely think so.
  • Options

this is how DUMB, destructive, and malicious cancel culture is @GroundedWisdom

there's a bunch of mcoc players with ingame names of ted bundy (murderer of women and children), jeffrey dahmer (murderer of gay men), and che guavara (mass murderer and he wasn't quiet about his homophobia either).

are you offended by this?

do you want these players permabanned?

are you immediately reaching out to support?

if kabam doesn't immediately ban them and put out a press release condemning these players and also loudly and proudly declaring their support of women and LGBTQ+ rights, are they also "complicit in an oppressive system that targets and silences the voices of minoritized members of society"?

the pushers of cancel culture definitely think so.

No. I'm not offended by those names. What is offensive is when people target an entire country and display xenophobic behavior.
    There's a difference between cancel culture and calling racism what it is. You can't demonize an entire country by saying you would blow them up.
    In fact, the term cancel culture is actually resistance to the fact that ignorance no longer has a pass.
    It's also not as trivial as canceling Pepe Le Pew. It could be seen as illegal in some contexts.
  • Options
    The idea of freedom of speech isn't an exemption for taking responsibility for what we say, and the nature of our comments.
  • Options

The idea of freedom of speech isn't an exemption for taking responsibility for what we say, and the nature of our comments.

cancel culture is not about accountability, it's used to beat people into submission for having wrong-think. it's totalitarianism dressed up as "equity and inclusion".

in the soviet union you'd get sent to the gulag. under mao you'd get struggle sessioned by officers or his red guard, basically his version of antifa who took to the streets and publicly humiliated, degraded, beat up, and even killed their teachers, own parents and grandparents, and toppled statues and destroyed ancient chinese history. sound familiar? and if a re-education camp didn't get you in line they'd kill you.

it's the same these days except it's a digital gulag and there's no killing, yet. we'll find out in the future how badly the West wants to copy stalin and mao.

have a nice day bro, i'm off to grind arena
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

cancel culture is not about accountability, it's used to beat people into submission for having wrong-think. it's totalitarianism dressed up as "equity and inclusion".

in the soviet union you'd get sent to the gulag. under mao you'd get struggle sessioned by officers or his red guard, basically his version of antifa who took to the streets and publicly humiliated, degraded, beat up, and even killed their teachers, own parents and grandparents, and toppled statues and destroyed ancient chinese history. sound familiar? and if a re-education camp didn't get you in line they'd kill you.

it's the same these days except it's a digital gulag and there's no killing, yet. we'll find out in the future how badly the West wants to copy stalin and mao.

Gulag is when I get banned from mcoc
  • Options

What? Just what?
    People can't just go around saying whatever the hell they want without consequences. Period.
  • Options
    FigueFigue Posts: 83

What? Just what?
    People can't just go around saying whatever the hell they want without consequences. Period.
    they actually can, on the other hand you cant say to them what you want them to say
  • Options
    HarryatomixHarryatomix Posts: 104
    It is a meme guys, there is this clip where a young kid says this as his aspiration. He is just imitating that. Not a big issue imo.
  • Options
    Perhaps not, but there's no context for that. Some things are better in different atmospheres. To anyone who doesn't know, that's alarming.
This discussion has been closed.