Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Introducing the Summoner’s Market

Comments

• Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,412 ★★★★★
    Checked the pricing total for both in game and in store only difference is 1 cent more. 🤣
  • Options
    GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 129
    Went to purchase the daily deals in the summoner market and it said they had to cancel my payment. I contacted Xsolla and they said I had to wait for 24 to 48 hours. Then my son did the same and it told them the exact same.
    Is there something wrong with this company that they can’t handle the amount of purchases or should you @Kabam Miike maybe check into changing payment processing companies because they are costing you money. We are willing to help you and give you money but we can’t because Xsolla is having issues.
  • Options
    ReaperStrongReaperStrong Posts: 12
    Really disappointed they didn’t include Apple Pay as a payment option in this store. Apple Card gives us 3% cash back for every $ spent via Apple Pay and it helped me keep track of my MCOC spending as I don’t use that card for anything else. Now it’s only 1% cash back since it’s not via Apple Pay.

Hope Apple Pay will be added to the store before July 4th?
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 463 ★★★
    @ReaperStrong

I’m in the UK, and used Apple Pay without any problems. Maybe it’s a regional thing.
  • Options
    ReaperStrongReaperStrong Posts: 12

@ReaperStrong

I’m in the UK, and used Apple Pay without any problems. Maybe it’s a regional thing.

I don’t see Apple Pay as payment option here in the US. Very weird!! Thanks for that info.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    RenTha said:

I just purchased the paragon daily deal from the new online store and got everything in game, first purchase everything went great however however the second purchase I went to open 6* class nexus I picked and all 3 options were 5* not 6*

I believe you purchased a Mythic class nexus, not a 6* crystal. It's fairly misleading, but Mythic crystals are reskins of 6* crystals so people very often get the two confused.
  • Options
    RenThaRenTha Posts: 6
    edited June 2023

RenTha said:

I just purchased the paragon daily deal from the new online store and got everything in game, first purchase everything went great however however the second purchase I went to open 6* class nexus I picked and all 3 options were 5* not 6*

I believe you purchased a Mythic class nexus, not a 6* crystal. It's fairly misleading, but Mythic crystals are reskins of 6* crystals so people very often get the two confused.
    You were right, it is a mythic crystal I just didn’t read
  • Options
    Quick query if any one can help.
    In UK because of euro law we can't buy anything over £40 on credit on our phone bills.
    But when the pound is applied in summoner market the Bpc is less than £40.

But it says $40 so does this mean I'll b able to buy on July 4th plz post.
  • Options
    OffconstantOffconstant Posts: 14
    edited June 2023
    So if you play through gamecenter you can’t access offers and have to buy in game ones with less value in them? My account is linked through Game Center not Kabam ID and it’s not possible to switch it over.
  • Options
    Heinz11Heinz11 Posts: 210

@ReaperStrong

I don’t see Apple Pay as payment option here in the US. Very weird!! Thanks for that info.

I’m in the U.S. and was able to use Apple Pay. Check and make sure Apple Pay is enabled for web purchases.
  • Options
    DeanDoomDeanDoom Posts: 48
    @ReaperStrong I used Applepay in US with no issue.
  • Options
    DeanDoomDeanDoom Posts: 48
    edited June 2023

It’s the first option that comes up!
  • Options

So if you play through gamecenter you can’t access offers and have to buy in game ones with less value in them? My account is linked through Game Center not Kabam ID and it’s not possible to switch it over.

You can still link it alongside your Gamecentre, I also use gamecentre.
    Click the settings button and above where it says log in via game centre click log in via kabam ID. It will then ask you if you would like to merge your accounts. Click accept then return to the website and log in via your kabam ID.
  • Options
    NukedNuked Posts: 25
    edited June 2023
    I find it troubling that I can not see tax or conversion on the store. It says 99$ for Odin then when I click it goes straight to payment. @Kabam Miike @Kabam
  • Options
    CalifornianCalifornian Posts: 2
    edited June 2023

Im having a similar issue
  • Options

You can still link it alongside your Gamecentre, I also use gamecentre.
    Click the settings button and above where it says log in via game centre click log in via kabam ID. It will then ask you if you would like to merge your accounts. Click accept then return to the website and log in via your kabam ID.
    This does not work it will just make you create a brand new account because it says your account is „already linked“ meaning gamecenter. I’ve reached out to Kabam support three times and they have been more than useless on this issue.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 777 ★★★★
    Can you add the ISO back to the online deals? It's the only reason I still choose the in-game deals. @MCOC Team @Kabam Jax @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    ZachMonsterZachMonster Posts: 41
    What about the hundreds of dollars in Google play credits I've saved. Guess I'm out of luck for the online deals??? Total B.S.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

What about the hundreds of dollars in Google play credits I've saved. Guess I'm out of luck for the online deals??? Total B.S.

Or you can just spend them in the in game store....🤷‍♂️
  • Options

The in game store is always an option.
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 387 ★★
    This web store is a good option, two better than only one store in game.
  • Options
    KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    So, where it says credit card, I’m assuming we can use something like Visa Gift Cards, etc?
  • Options
    nico69nico69 Posts: 67
    tried to link a kabam account again by following the steps. made a whole new email and as soon as i created the email and password, the option i get is “this account already exists - log in - cancel”. pressing cancel got me nowhere so i pressed login and what a surprise it makes a whole new mcoc account and takes me through the tutorial. how on earth can i link my kabam id to my actual account please help me out :’(
  • Options
    BadabibidonBadabibidon Posts: 90
    This is frustrating because I haven't been able to link my account for the last 7 years because I don't remember my first champion or purchase from 7 years ago on an account that only played for a couple months and I've reached out to kabam support two or three times and they won't help me out.
  • Options
    SteveMSteveM Posts: 188
    Are the bonus items from the web store supposed to be different than the ones in game this weekend?
  • Options
    LBN1LBN1 Posts: 186 ★★
    Web store does not show what the bonus items are... At least for me, on Android.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,086 ★★★★★
    LBN1 said:

Web store does not show what the bonus items are... At least for me, on Android.

They don’t. There is a link halfway down the page that shows what’s included.