**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It's time for Fun in the Sun(spot)! Summer Sales start Jun 30 @ 10AM PT

Comments

• Options
    BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    Where is the 1st hint. I need to start getting sweaty.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    I got ants crawling all over me. I need my fix.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Theshark1 said:

Paragon and thronebreaker should be getting the same offers if they made cav get thronebreaker offers

In the past, players double dipped by getting their progression level, ranking up to get the next progression level, and then buying those offers. So it seems this may be a way to head off those double dipping complaints.

Presumably, it is harder (and presumably a smaller number of players who are currently TB but could be Paragon) to double dip at that TB level. So maybe that is why it doesn't apply to TB's.
  • Options
    BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    Heavy breathing,...
  • Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
    i cant seem to be able to view the bonus items on webstore.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    Keonex said:

i cant seem to be able to view the bonus items on webstore.

There’s a link at the bottom of the section. All the items you get are the same as in the in game store, but you get the extra units and potential exchange rate reduction if you’re not in USA.
  • Options
    KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
    I purchased via the marketplace store but my progression in the solo even hasn’t gone up is this intentional or can you only get points toward the solo event by purchasing via App Store?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,978 ★★★★★
    Kiptonade said:

I purchased via the marketplace store but my progression in the solo even hasn’t gone up is this intentional or can you only get points toward the solo event by purchasing via App Store?

Solo event is for using units to get the login offers, not purchasing unit packs
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    Kiptonade said:

Isn't the solo event for unit based offers, as in the ones that cost units not real money?
  • Options
    BENNYJBENNYJ Posts: 97
    Sorry if I’ve missed it - but buying the units package from the Kabam website gets you the related bonus items right?
  • Options
    KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★

Kiptonade said:

Solo event is for using units to get the login offers, not purchasing unit packs
    Oops you’re right my mistake!
  • Options
    BENNYJ said:

Sorry if I’ve missed it - but buying the units package from the Kabam website gets you the related bonus items right?

Same bonus items as in game. Additional units though - looks like the same additional unit amounts as has been in the web store.
  • Options
    Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152
    So i didnt read the announcent carefully enough and already bought the offer for 750 units. Right now im 600 units Short for buying all 4 offers. Will the 48h Hour timer reset when i buy the 3k offer or do i have to buy everything inbetween 48h?
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Can anyone give descriptions of the 7500 unit bundles, specifically the “past era” selector, and what’s in the far right bundle below the 3-4 gems?
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    TyEdge said:

Can anyone give descriptions of the 7500 unit bundles, specifically the “past era” selector, and what’s in the far right bundle below the 3-4 gems?

Far right has 2 2020 selectors, 2 2022 selectors, 20 +5 sig stones and 1 generic AG. Oops this is TB

Paragon far right has 2 2022 selectors, 3 t6cc crystals, 2 r4 generics, 20 +5 sig stones and 1 generic AG.

Images from mcoc Twitter:

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,314 ★★★★
    What's the bonus item in cavalier Starlord loot bag.. is it 310 units.. bonus item? 3x tier5 basic catalyst, 8x tier2 alpha, 15k 6* shards, and 100k gold
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,726 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Drive-by FAQ
    @MrSakuragi - Is package 4 available once or multiple times?
    Package 4 is available once, initially. After purchasing package four for the first time, you will be able to start the series a second time, which would allow you to purchase it a second time if you cleared the entire series. For example: You can purchase 1a, 2b, 3c, 4 once each and then start from the top.

@_Pez_ & @Fox13 4 in game and one additional in the webstore? Or up to five in the webstore?
    You can make the regular four purchases for each package, in-game. Only one set of purchases with bonus units will be available in the webstore, totaling five.

So just to be sure, if u purchased the following:

Tier 1 A
    Tier 2 A
    Tier 3 A
    Tier 4

Then it will go back to beginning and u can purchase Tiers 1-4 again???

If yes, how many times can u go around???

Thanks.
  • Options
    doctorb said:

Kabam Jax said:

Drive-by FAQ
    Package 4 is available once, initially. After purchasing package four for the first time, you will be able to start the series a second time, which would allow you to purchase it a second time if you cleared the entire series. For example: You can purchase 1a, 2b, 3c, 4 once each and then start from the top.

@_Pez_ & @Fox13 4 in game and one additional in the webstore? Or up to five in the webstore?
    You can make the regular four purchases for each package, in-game. Only one set of purchases with bonus units will be available in the webstore, totaling five.

Tier 1 A
    Tier 2 A
    Tier 3 A
    Tier 4

Thanks.
    That’s how it’s working. You can go through 2 times.
  • Options
    Iamme10Iamme10 Posts: 5
    I accidentally picked a cavalier Odin a chest not realizing each was different in the web store. Is there a way for me to contact kabam to try and get the paragon one I actually wanted?help please!
  • Options
    Mr_MayorMr_Mayor Posts: 2
    Whats the minimum level you have to be to take a 7 stat to rank 2? 55? 60? (With sigil)
  • Options
    Crow9074Crow9074 Posts: 66
    Is this the full summer event this year? Or will there be a login calendar? Like past summer years.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,726 ★★★

doctorb said:

Kabam Jax said:

Drive-by FAQ

Tier 1 A
    Tier 2 A
    Tier 3 A
    Tier 4

Thanks.
    Is 2 times enough to get Jessica Jones and Weapon X?
  • Options
    doctorb said:

doctorb said:

Kabam Jax said:

Drive-by FAQ

Tier 1 A
    Tier 2 A
    Tier 3 A
    Tier 4

Thanks.
    Is 2 times enough to get Jessica Jones and Weapon X?
    Yes. 2 times will get you exactly the points nerfed for Jessica. Weapon X you need 1 time through plus the first two levels again.
  • Options
    nbkepiknbkepik Posts: 1
    I purchased the Odin's vault over an hr ago through the online store and haven't received it yet, can you help kabam??
  • Options
    Mr_MayorMr_Mayor Posts: 2
    Anyone know if you can take a 7 stat to rank 2 at level 55 with sigil?
  • Options
    MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    Once you buy the first login offer for 750 units, the next tier is 3k and 48 hour timer. If the timer expires. Are those offers gone for good? If so, hopefully nobody bought it right away that doesn't have the units, since it's the very first thing that pops up when you log in. Especially if they don't read the forum first as I don't think a timer is mentioned in the in game mail.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    Whats with this 48 hour thingy?