**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your Star Lord Arena Current Score?

2»

Comments

• ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    I made it to 6.35
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    I pulled out 5.1M if I don't land it I'll be pretty choked....
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    I did zero...put all my eggs in the taskmaster arena
  • Zero0978Zero0978 Posts: 21
    Anything north of 3.6 should get him. He's a relatively easy champ to grind for. He's been in the game since the beginning and they've had him in the arena's before, so the demand just isn't up there like some of the newer champs have. Personally, I think he'll go for less than the 3.6 mil cutoff from round one.
  • Zero0978Zero0978 Posts: 21
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    i think you all should be keeping your proprietary information to yourself. everyone looking at your score is going to be looking at that, and grind higher and higher. you're inadvertently reducing your chances to getting the champ you worked so hard for.

If you think that the small handful of people that have even seen this post are going to affect the cutoff point, then I don't think you understand how many people are playing this game.... Nothing personal, but this is in no way a game changer.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    When do the results usually come out? Haven't ever needed to grind for a basic but I still don't have Star Lord.
    Ended up stopping at 4.5 so I'm fairly confident.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    so far 710
    Zero0978 wrote: »
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    i think you all should be keeping your proprietary information to yourself. everyone looking at your score is going to be looking at that, and grind higher and higher. you're inadvertently reducing your chances to getting the champ you worked so hard for.

If you think that the small handful of people that have even seen this post are going to affect the cutoff point, then I don't think you understand how many people are playing this game.... Nothing personal, but this is in no way a game changer.

so far 710 views. probably 500 of those before the 12pm of folks who could have pushed harder. It was pretty close to the deadline, but I'm just not sharing that info before it's over.

I did 4.5. and im about to get him also.
  • SCHNOOTSCHNOOT Posts: 49
    Put up 4.4 and got him. Likely a million more than needed but wasn't taking any chances.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    4.3mil, reading trucos it looks like 3.6mil was the cutoff, saw somebody put up 3.5mil and didn't get him.
  • I won star lord with just 500k points last arena
    but in this one, I reached 650k and I just get 11~25% reward :(
    why?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Kamkolang wrote: »
    I won star lord with just 500k points last arena
    why?

You probably jumped from beginner to intermediate bracket. How long have you been playing?
  • Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Kamkolang wrote: »
    I won star lord with just 500k points last arena
    why?

You probably jumped from beginner to intermediate bracket. How long have you been playing?

thanks m8, I figured it out myself
    I passed my first month 4 days ago :(
    I missed star lord, what a shame
  • abreabre Posts: 1
    I go about 2.5 mil but it didn't give me I didn't slept 2night then give me that I don't need is really I have to get I'm very unhappy about it .
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I stopped at like 800k cause server disruptions kept costing me my streak so said screw it