Timer on Unit bundles clarification

Terror_TomTerror_Tom Member Posts: 154
So i Made the fault and already bought 750 Units offer and Right now im Short by 600 units to get every deal. Will the 48h Timer reset when i buy the 3k Deal or will i have to buy everything in the next 48 Hours?

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    It looks like they reset. Can’t 100% confirm, but right now my timer is 1d 22h 44m. If it were just 48 hours from the event start then it would be at 1d 22h 32m. So either it resets after the first purchase, or after the most recent purchase. I am assuming it’s after the most recent.
  • OdachiOdachi Member Posts: 1,110 ★★★★

Yes, the next offer gets a new 48 hour timer
  • Terror_TomTerror_Tom Member Posts: 154
    Thank you guys
  • PikokPikok Member Posts: 156 ★★
    One more question. @Kabam Miike we got 7 days to start buying unit offers. How this timer interact with 2days reset timer. When we buy first offer at day 6 will we have 2 more days for buying second offer an same about 3rd and 4th offer?
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Member Posts: 915 ★★★★
    so what happens after the 48hr timer ends? if we are on tier 2 and haven't bought a bundle will it reset to tier 1 or what? are the bundles gonna vanish or what? @Kabam Miike any clarification,
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Member Posts: 318 ★★★
    Seriously wtf, I'm short of the 7.5k deal and got the 750 unit deal not knowing it would go from a 7 day timer to a two day timer, what kind of garbage is this? It's not going to make me spend more than I'd planned to, just not going to spend at all and skip it altogether.
  • Harit_kumarHarit_kumar Member Posts: 76
    Same here I'm 2000 units short on last unit bundle, and it's showing on 1d and 22hr timer
    That will be very hard for me to grind that much of units from arena in 2 days
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
    Can we have clarification on that since this event is 7 days long how come we are getting only 2 days timer.
  • XSquadXSquad Member Posts: 156 ★★
    "Packages in Tier 1 will be available for one week, but after purchasing one of them, you’ll only have 48 hours to purchase each tier afterwards". The whole tier offer resets to level 1 if you purchase all 4 tiers.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Member Posts: 915 ★★★★
    edited June 2023
    XSquad said:

"Packages in Tier 1 will be available for one week, but after purchasing one of them, you’ll only have 48 hours to purchase each tier afterwards". The whole tier offer resets to level 1 if you purchase all 4 tiers.

they could have at least emphasized on that on the in-game mail and we could've held on before buying tier 1.
    now we are against time here.
    thanks anyway for the info.
  • Harit_kumarHarit_kumar Member Posts: 76
    XSquad said:

This shouldn't be suppose to work like this
    Since it's 7 day event then why 2 days timer.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

• BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    It doesn’t make much sense like this.

So after 48 hours of you don’t purchase all 4 tiers everything goes away?
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,352 Guardian
    BeastDad said:

Yup, because of the way the offers work, one doesn't show up until you buy the previous one. If they all had a week long timer, then buying 1 tier will essentially extend the next tier another week. This means you could extend it by up to 7 weeks if you spread out when you bought them. For arena grinders at 30k units, this would give them 7 more weeks they could grind arena for units. So instead of having that happen, kabam made it reset the timer to 48 hours so you can't extend the timers out very long.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

BeastDad said:

Yup, because of the way the offers work, one doesn't show up until you buy the previous one. If they all had a week long timer, then buying 1 tier will essentially extend the next tier another week. This means you could extend it by up to 7 weeks if you spread out when you bought them. For arena grinders at 30k units, this would give them 7 more weeks they could grind arena for units. So instead of having that happen, kabam made it reset the timer to 48 hours so you can't extend the timers out very long.
    Then just end all timers on the same day, no reason to over complicate things.