Character you slept on for too long

StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Member Posts: 234 ★★
Hey all! Been meaning to ask this for a bit. Do you all have any characters in the contest that you just totally ignored at first, but eventually grew to like?

For me it was definitely Spider-Ham. I didn't bother using him for a REALLY long time, and now he's one of my favorite 6* science champions. He was my MVP for the superior Kang fight in 7.4, particularly on the debuff segments.

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,100 ★★★★★
    Definitely abs man. Hell what a champ
  • Icy000Icy000 Member Posts: 274 ★★
    Valkyrie
  • FuneralMistFuneralMist Member Posts: 110 ★★
    Purgatory..she's fireeeee
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 948 ★★★
    Chavez
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Member Posts: 459 ★★★
    Toad
  • MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 578 ★★★
    Prof X. At first I only saw him as a somewhat annoying defender but realised he is a good evade and kiss counter. Used him to solo the 7.3.2 mol and 7.3.3 stealth spidey
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,405 Guardian
    Chavez, never really used her before the EoP I did with her and realized how good she is. She is really good in this meta too. Been pulling 40 second BG fights with her.
  • coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Member Posts: 322 ★★★
    Kitty pryde. Took her to r2 as soon as I pulled her and thought she sucked. Now she’s r4 sig 140 :)
  • SligSlig Member Posts: 370 ★★
    Red Hulk and Venom
  • DL864DL864 Member Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Kp
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 776 ★★★
    She-hulk. Easy access to slow, some good synergies with useful characters.
  • BeeweeBeewee Member Posts: 551 ★★★★
    Stealthy for me
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    Karnak dude can do massive dmg as long as you don't get hit and only do sp2 and when he's dupes he gains power hitting block which imo is op
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    Shang Chi
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,419 ★★★★★
    Gamora. Joe Fix-it.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★
    Angela. So many op cosmics that it's tough to rank someone like her but now I use her as much as any of my cosmics
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★
    Not having the pulls of my wanted champions, made me appreciate and love champs which I hated : Spider ham, the Hood, Joe fixit and Juggernaut.