Options

Has the deals finished now ?

Just wondering, have the summer unit offers finished or are more returning ? To finish of the solo event?

Comments

• Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 807 ★★★★
    You can buy the unit offers twice.
  • Options
    Hypercrtz1_1Hypercrtz1_1 Posts: 34
    QuikPik said:

You can buy the unit offers twice.

Mine have just disappeared though?
  • Options
    Night_RiderNight_Rider Posts: 32
    Once you started buying the unit offers a 2 day timer started on the deals I believe
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,214 ★★★★
    Once you buy the unit offer, you have 48 hours to buy it the second time. So if you bought it right away, it would expired now. There was timer after you bought all the first unit deals.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I got caught by this too. In fairness, they could have highlighted it.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    The issue is that it doesn’t account for people who decided to spend a bit later which I think is a bit disappointing
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

I got caught by this too. In fairness, they could have highlighted it.

It was mentioned in forum posts, the in-game mail message and there was a timer on the offer in game
    I meant that they could’ve opened with that, or make the sentence bold or orange.
    I’m sure I wasn’t the only one too excited to read the whole email. Plus I think the offer popped up full screen before I even got to see the email.
  • Options
    PowPow48PowPow48 Posts: 17
    So if all I wanted was to buy the 750 unit offers twice, it won't come back around? I would have had to buy every unit offers to grab it again?
  • Options
    IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    I wanted to buy the first 2 offers twice, but my 48 hour timer expired 3 hours ago and the offers have not come back. Was hoping a Kabam employee could comment on if this is intended or not.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,106 ★★★★★
    PowPow48 said:

So if all I wanted was to buy the 750 unit offers twice, it won't come back around? I would have had to buy every unit offers to grab it again?

Seems that way. Expires after 48 hours.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,449 ★★★★
    IceBobby said:

I wanted to buy the first 2 offers twice, but my 48 hour timer expired 3 hours ago and the offers have not come back. Was hoping a Kabam employee could comment on if this is intended or not.

That's not how it works. You gotta buy them all in order to return to the 750 and 3k offer.

That's 36,000 pts, or 18k x 2, which is what you get when you go 1234 1234.

Sorry.

• Options
    Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    This was sooo unclear to me. I bought the 750 and 3000 unit ones and had heard they would come around again when the timer expired.

Don’t think It’s ever been like this before. Was going to buy the others on Friday morning when I get paid.

Hasn’t it always been that you had the whole time to buy the unit deals? Maybe I’m just getting old- that’s possible too! 😊