**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

B(u)Gs

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
Same old same old…

1. First champ auto drafted without any chance to correct
2. Random AI parry mid-combo
3. Reversed controls against champs who don’t have reversed controls.

Suggestion: take some of the loot from July 4 to deep dive into what’s wrong with game mechanics.

Dr. Zola

Comments

• Options
    ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 205 ★★
    I had a weird one earlier.

Draft and choosing champs for first matchup was all fine.

Played the first match and KO’d the defender.

Then it went to the calculating results screen - as though the other person had forfeited. Except it showed the result of my previous match. I pressed whatever button is there and it then went back to the first fight screen, both champs at 100% health and immediately timed out! The ‘calculating results’ and fight timeout (still first fight champs) sequence cycled 2x more times before the game decided I had forfeited and gave me the loss.
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 682 ★★★
    Yep same old same old.

We are in season 9 of BG, plus a few Beta run, so also coming up to a year, and still...

Instant KOs, it is gettinf real old.

Plus I found a new bug, auto drafted but on the 7th Champ, that one caught me off surprise.
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 649 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Same old same old…

1. First champ auto drafted without any chance to correct
    2. Random AI parry mid-combo
    3. Reversed controls against champs who don’t have reversed controls.

Suggestion: take some of the loot from July 4 to deep dive into what’s wrong with game mechanics.

Dr. Zola

I’ve had the first two happen. Plus, I had a champ drafted when another one was selected. That was fun.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Not the first mention of this, but I will add that parry timing (and parry altogether) is very off.

Honestly, at this stage of the game and BGs, there should be more than enough data gather on poor functionality to actually do something about it.

Plus: why do I always have the WiFi symbol up with this game?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    CHuck_fINACHuck_fINA Posts: 143
    I'm getting parried but not seeing any kind of block animation. Multiple times over the weekend.
  • Options
    FantomaxopFantomaxop Posts: 127 ★★

Anyone else getting massive lags during all animations be it be moving between tiles or during the fight itself?
    Not blaming this to input drop, but the massive lag is painful.

I have my tinfoil theory on this:
    Whenever kabam is doing somthing somthing to the servers in the background, these things happen. What are you updating?
    I also know this thing will vanish tomorrow.
    But Goddam, please return the server maintenance instead of doing this.

I think its due to arena's visual updates that they did recently.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 886 ★★★
    Am I the only one who hasn’t had any of these bugs (except the 1st champ auto draft)?
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Not the first mention of this, but I will add that parry timing (and parry altogether) is very off.

Honestly, at this stage of the game and BGs, there should be more than enough data gather on poor functionality to actually do something about it.

Dr. Zola

I'm having a very hard time with Parry lately, particularly in BGs.

Although I was assuming that it was just me getting old and slow 😉
  • Options
    BENNYJBENNYJ Posts: 97
    All the above. Plus strikers are whiffing and/or being parried.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 768 ★★★★
    Only played one BG match so far this season but definitely noticed parry timing being off compared to other game modes. I played some arena and a few paths in 8.3 right after and didn’t have the same timing as the BG match. I’ve also had the WiFi symbol up most of the day today.
  • Options

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I'm having a very hard time with Parry lately, particularly in BGs.

Although I was assuming that it was just me getting old and slow 😉
    It isn’t just you. Blocking is optional, parries are off and the dex window is tighter than rusted lug nut.

My favorite this afternoon is getting parried by a backtracking defender—twice consecutively. Call it the “fadeaway parry”…

Dr. Zola