**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It's time for Fun in the Sun(spot)! Summer Sales start Jun 30 @ 10AM PT

Comments

• Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★
    What happens after 48 hours if you do not buy the 4th and final offer?
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    edited July 2023
    It's good to buy from web store, have 10% more than in-game store. But only 1 time purchase for Peter parker's July 4th deal instead of 5 as in-game, but if you buy web and in-game, you can get 6 totally.

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    nbkepik said:

I purchased the Odin's vault over an hr ago through the online store and haven't received it yet, can you help kabam??

Your in game account probably wasnt linked correctly
  • Options
    joshypoopjoshypoop Posts: 19
    So what happens when the 48 hour timer expires?
    @kabam jax
    Can we please get clarification?
    Im on the 4th option. If I don't choose does it roll back to the first option?
  • Options
    PikokPikok Posts: 131 ★★
    @Kabam Miike We got 7 days to start buying unit offers. How this timer interact with 2days reset timer. When we buy first offer at day 6 will we have 2 more days for buying second offer an same about 3rd and 4th offer? So basically can we extend date for buying units (in theory we could have 7initial days + 2days(offer 1) + 2days(offer2) + 2days(3) + 2days(4) + 2days(offer1 second time)+ 2days +2days+ 2days. It would be great if this could work that way but please confirm
  • Options
    Gunner_GoodwinGunner_Goodwin Posts: 6
    Three of my kids started playing mcoc this past week. They are around lv 20-25. (Contender)Today they were excited to partake in some of the July 4th units offers, but there are non in game for them to choose from. Are we missing something?
  • Options
    Jekoy619Jekoy619 Posts: 1
    I purchase on the web store, but when i open the game, its not the exact item, its the same on the in game, was it just me who experienced?
  • Options
    The_only_leaderThe_only_leader Posts: 112
    KabamJax
    The web store blocking causing my debit card to get blocked. I tried to both my cards and both would not work. Money isn’t the issue. Is there an issue with using debit cards? Or Keybank?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,795 ★★★★★

Three of my kids started playing mcoc this past week. They are around lv 20-25. (Contender)Today they were excited to partake in some of the July 4th units offers, but there are non in game for them to choose from. Are we missing something?

Sounds like need to be above Contender.

• Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    Whoever runs Kabam doesn't want to make money. Timer has started on the unit deals and I won't be able to buy more units until the week. yes i started it on purpose to give me zero incentive to spend more money on this game later in the week. If the timer had not been there i likely would have bought more units later in the week
  • Options
    JoSpidey_10JoSpidey_10 Posts: 82
    Does this replace 4th of July sales or will there be something in store on July 4th?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★

Does this replace 4th of July sales or will there be something in store on July 4th?

This is the 4th of July sale. It runs through the holiday.
  • Options
    Prof4Prof4 Posts: 10
    Please what happens when the 48 hour timer expires?
    @kabam jax
    Can we please get clarification?
    I am on the 2nd option and I need more time to get some units to continue.
    If I don't choose does it roll back to the first option?
  • Options
    TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    Super simple process.
  • Options
    PikokPikok Posts: 131 ★★
    Any idea why solo rewards ends one day before unit offers are allowed to be bought? Solo event ends on Thursday and July 4th offers ends on Friday
  • Options
    boorba94boorba94 Posts: 8
    how to buy this offer again if the timer of 48 hours has ended, but I did not have time to buy???
  • Options
    Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    Just realized I have enough units for the 3rd offer … but I ran out of time…
  • Options
    eaz6nejeaz6nej Posts: 4
    I just read this post that the offers are only available for 48 hours after purchasing the first one and I just bought $200 worth of units, not sure why this change was made but guess I won’t be buying anymore
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,795 ★★★★★
    @boorba94 said:

Can I cancel the purchase of units?
    due to the fact that 48 hours are over, I no longer have the opportunity to profitably spend the units.

You should always try contact Support to help. Good luck.
  • Options
    eaz6nejeaz6nej Posts: 4

What a dumb job Kabam. How are you going allow us to buy units for longer than the timer on the deals? I just bought enough units for the 3k bundle, but since I bought the 750 unit bundle two days ago I can't? Get your game in order.

Same thing happened to me, dumb event, I just won’t purchase anymore sales then if that’s what they’re gonna do
  • Options
    jdubious01jdubious01 Posts: 16
    What was the point of limiting the unit deals to 48 hours after the initial purchase? I planned on making cash purchases before Friday and using those units for those deals but now I can’t access them so I won’t be making cash purchases. I realize my few hundred dollars doesn’t mean a lot to you, it’s just disappointing
  • Options
    boorba94boorba94 Posts: 8
    I see no justice in the fact that in the unit store for real money, for some reason, we can make purchases throughout the entire designated period of the week.
    and spend honestly accumulated resources - no.
  • Options
    rx_placebo1rx_placebo1 Posts: 11
    Trying to purchase items from kabam store but so far all I get is rejected with any source of payment. Also causing my accounts to be blocked . When trying to contact xsolla not any better . Any suggestions would be helpful Thanks. By the way account linked, go to store, choose item to purchase, select payment option and says 3032: contact customer support
  • Options
    The_only_leaderThe_only_leader Posts: 112
    edited July 2023
    Theshark1 said:

Paragon and thronebreaker should be getting the same offers if they made cav get thronebreaker offers

Thronebreaker should have been Able to get one paragon deal just as cav got a thronebreaker deal. There again, Thronebreakers getting the shaft like always. Act 6 is some of the hardest Content. Getting thronebreaker is much harder then getting paragon. I’m finding act 7 way funnier then act 6. Yet cavs havent earn the right to get thronebreaker deals but they always do. Thronebreakers have never really had much in term of special rewards or crystals of their own. They got totally bypassed.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    Still unknown (??) whether it will be a HARD ENDING of the original 7-day timeframe, in the case that you start to (or continue to) make your first (or next) purchase during say the last day of the original 7 days.

Will the updated next 48 hour timeframe extend beyond the original 7 days ?

Or will you have to wrap up ALL of your subsequent purchases by that originally specified July 7 @ 10am PST ?