**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam taking pity on me?๐Ÿ˜ญ

JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 397 โ˜…โ˜…

How the hell is that a win?

Comments

• Options
    Is there like a pity system that let's u win even though u lost several times or sumthin that I'm not aware of or is that a bug?
  • Options
    Night_RiderNight_Rider Posts: 32 โ˜…
    edited July 2023
    Opponent must have forefit before the match officially concluded which gives you the win. Look at the fight summary and see if there's a bar that says forefit above the other players profile pic
  • Options

Opponent must have forefit before the match officially concluded which gives you the win. Look at the fight summary and see if there's a bar that says forefit above the other players profile pic

No it doesn't. He won with a greater health than me. If someone gave up before I finish the match it directly goes to the end result but it did show the third matchs and showed that he won the match yet I was the one who won the match up.
  • Options
    J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Posts: 294 โ˜…โ˜…
    A bug I think, Iโ€™ll sometimes win a match and the game animations shows them winning instead, I think