**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

That one Champ you dread to play with

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
When you are grinding the arena and doing full run throughs of your champs, who is that one you just dread playing with. Mine are the groots and Xforce Deadpool

Comments

• Options
    Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    I would say rino juggs uc venom and hulk
  • Options
    Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    @Adamdrt2006 Hulk!? I look forward to playing with hulk every round.

I'm just not a fan of the big bulky ones out of the list I said hulk isn't bad at least it usually quick fights with my 3* version
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    I tend to stick to my R4's for grinding and I only R4 a champ if I like fighting with him, but I'll go through my full lineup when establishing the 4* basic infinite streak.

The champs I hate fighting with:
    • Spiderman & NC because their auto-evade just destroy my rhythm. NC becomes a lot more fun if I can switch him to swashbuckling mode, but arena fights are too short for that.
    • DD Neflix, Shehulk & Luke Cage team: Just boring fights. Luke's debuffs end up giving the AI free regen if they have willpower
    • Morningstar. I haven't spent the time to figure out her fighting style, but her damage output is horrible.
  • Options
    weavileweavile Posts: 288
    Medusa. You need neither strategy to beat her like you beat iceman and mephisto nor luck like magik or hyperion. But the fight last decade with her auto block and if you fall asleep one combo can end you. The fact that every Kang and Thanos team seem to include her doesn't help one bit
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Kamela Khan, Abomination, Ant Man, Magneto, Groot, Spider Gwen, Deadpool xforce
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Groot
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    OG Daredevil. His timing on his last medium kick is often off, and will get you a block and combo right back in the face.
  • Options
    NovaStarNovaStar Posts: 53
    For me my loser champ is......drum roll here........1* Spiderman. His moves are just so...............meh.

#LAME
  • Options
    NovaStarNovaStar Posts: 53
    edited December 2017
    Miles is ok but it does get annoying. By the way nice pic. Check mine out.
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Hmm ant tiny man, luke pillow hands, pewny carnage, peter puffer...
  • Options
    Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Colossus... Hits like a soft pillow with really close range special attacks that sometimes misses entirely. Despite a solid metal frame and standing over 7' tall, he comes off as quite underwhelming.

If I had to sum up Colossus in 3 words, it would be:
    1. Armor
    2. Armor
    3. Armor

... Did I mention armor before?
  • Options
    randamusrandamus Posts: 17
    Groot, Luke Cage, Colossus, and Carnage - for such "heavy hitters", their damage output is underwhelming and the fights just drag on and on.
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Groot, capt, abomination
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Miles Morales. his evade is annoying. i also hate using Groot and HB, what a clunky moves they have and also nothing useful.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Ant Man, I hate using him.
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Groot. Cant stand that stupid tree, such low damage.

Unpopular opinion, i love fighting with spidergwen. Such a fun moveset.
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    spider miles, spider sp evade, hmm and spider dupe evade
    lol