Options

Gold.

Gold is a huge issue in this game especially for high level players who are constantly using materials. The cost to Rank Up, let alone Level Up a Rank 4 6* can not be funded directly by any of the current content that is available. Sure you could 100% 8.2 and get 3 million gold but then it’s gone in a week from the backlog of Rank Ups you’ve been waiting to perform for months on end! In summary there is no reliable way to earn gold in MCOC and the solution I propose to this is gold progression crystals. We already have the Uncollected Golden Crystal but why did the devs stop there? We need a Cavalier, Thronebreaker, and Paragon Golden Crystal and the costs of these higher level crystals should reflect the current cost of UC Golden Crystals to those players. There’s no reason a Paragon player should be paying 40 units for 20k gold from a UC Golden Crystal. This game is a Marvel game must I remind you? Not a bankruptcy simulator.

Comments

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Yeah about the right time of the year for this gold/iso lack posts to pop up...
  • Options
    Rogue_PsychoRogue_Psycho Posts: 70
    edited July 2023
  • Options
    Coppin said:

You say that as if it makes this less of a problem. If there are so many people who post about this issue then surely that means it needs to be addressed. I’ll wait for you to name one game mode that regularly gives summoners enough gold to meet their rank up needs.
  • Options
    AnmaelAnmael Posts: 70
    Bump!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    This month's SQ should award a decent amount of gold. 400k on Path A with like 36 entries

(I'm saying 36 assuming we get 7 chaotic energy per week like we are this week, plus the 8 Energy in the Portal Mastery event)
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023

Coppin said:

You say that as if it makes this less of a problem. If there are so many people who post about this issue then surely that means it needs to be addressed. I’ll wait for you to name one game mode that regularly gives summoners enough gold to meet their rank up needs.
    Arena/Incursions/daily events...

And I'm not even in the tops...
    Seen people with 200-400 million
  • Options
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Arena/Incursions/daily events...

And I'm not even in the tops...
    Seen people with 200-400 million
    Arenas, incursions, and daily events are already the common ways to earn gold and this post was made because they do not suffice. And in regards to the photos you sent, they don’t prove anything. You’re logic is not unlike if an Amazon worker said “I need a raise” (more gold) and Jeff Bezos said “actually no, you don’t because look at how much money (gold) I have”. I’ll repeat this one last time for you. The majority of players struggle to find gold and if you’re not among that majority then you’re opinion is not relevant here. If you do choose to post anything here let it be your roster so we can see how grossly pay to play someone has to be in order to save 100,000,000 gold.
  • Options
    I’d also like to add that as a FTP player the most gold I’ve ever saved was 12 million and that that only lasted about a month before it was completely depleted. This was years ago when I was doing less expensive rank ups too so it would last me even shorter now.
  • Options
    Bump