**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What are my pic not posting?

@Kabam Miike @kabamjax

I made ask about what champs I use an awakening gem on. My pic are 100% appropriate. They of only my champs and they are not posting. I see others who post pic right away. Also I have never posted inappropriate pic and plan on never posting inappropriate pictures on here. Can you one of you please look into why my pic are not post to my post? Please

Comments

• Options
    The_only_leaderThe_only_leader Posts: 112
    @Kabam Miike @kabamZero @kabamjax

Can you guy please respond. I can’t post pictures. And want to know why. I’ve ask other people and they said they don’t prior approval. Yet I do. I e never violated tos by posting inappropriate pictures or rude pictures ever. I’d really appreciate a response and to have my account able to post pic without prior approval.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Do you post the pictures when you make the thread or while editing it afterwards? That usually happens to me when I try to edit a post without changing the contents of it all that much.
  • Options

Do you post the pictures when you make the thread or while editing it afterwards? That usually happens to me when I try to edit a post without changing the contents of it all that much.

I tried it both ways. And I’m still being blocked. All the pic were screenshots of my roster so I could get help. Yet they still haven’t said or replied to anything. Prettiest frustrating.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Are you actually being blocked or is it just not working and you don't know why?

Are you trying to upload from a device or a desktop?

Have you previously been able to upload images?
  • Options

Are you actually being blocked or is it just not working and you don't know why?

I only use mobile. Yes I used to able to post pictures without any issues. Not sure what the deal is. It says I need to wait for approval score my pictures can post. I never posted pictures that would be offensive, racial, or remotely disrespectful to the community. All my prior pictures ever posted had to do with my champs.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 663 ★★★★

I only use mobile. Yes I used to able to post pictures without any issues. Not sure what the deal is. It says I need to wait for approval score my pictures can post. I never posted pictures that would be offensive, racial, or remotely disrespectful to the community. All my prior pictures ever posted had to do with my champs.
    That happened to me a while ago and it was a simple response with just texts, i guess it's a bug from the website....it did come back to normal after like an hour and i manage to post the response normally
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,675 Guardian
    edited July 2023

I tried it both ways. And I’m still being blocked. All the pic were screenshots of my roster so I could get help. Yet they still haven’t said or replied to anything. Prettiest frustrating.
    “Waiting for Approval”

Is all this in a single thread you have tried to make ? I don’t see any other thread since 4-5 days ago. Are you trying to follow up in the SAME thread that is “waiting for approval” ??

In general, sometimes editing post (or comment) more than once will cause it to need approval.
    Or adding a comment with ONLY a weblink (without any other wording) may cause it to need approval.

But as for this single (?) case, if you are continuing to try to add more into the SAME pending thread, it is still pending for the original (whatever) reason, and trying additional ways in the same thread to post pics will still need the original thread itself to get approved.

Or are you saying you have been trying to make multiple DIFFERENT posts since then, all trying different ways of submitting pics ? (And how many pics, a complete page worth of pics of your whole roster, or just a couple ?)

ALSO (fyi), there are certain formats (file types) of pics that seem to not always be recognized when trying to include in a post/comment in the Forums here.
    Don’t know if it has to do with differing screen res, or what. But I sometimes saved a pic posted by someone else, but then when I go to try adding it into another reply I am doing in another post it says “Invalid Format”. And I have to first take a screencap pic of that picture from in my gallery, and the post the screen capped pic instead of the one I directly saved earlier.
  • Options
    @SummonerNR
    I made this post with no pics just looking for a response. My first first o made on the topic I included 5 pic of my roster which were all cropped and to size so it’s only champs showing and small pics. My other post, o made a question and posted then commented on that post with a trying to post1 pic to see if that worked but it did not work either. I hope that helps in trying to understand what’s happening because I sure don’t lol.