**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7 day solo event missing

Comments

• Options
    450bhp450bhp Posts: 4

The scary thing is that if someone bought the first offer just before the end, they could drag out the other 7 offers for another of 14 days!

I thought the same and even bought units and kept grinding arenas till I just reached 10500 units for the 2nd and 3rd deal but when I got the 2nd one, no other deals were shown up so this really messed me up badly and was not clear at all!
    Not sure if I should request a refund now or what should be done?
    Complete and utter ball up by kabam...again. I wonder how many people kept spending thinking they hadn't hit their milestones yet?...I bought the last offer that would have got me a Jessica Jones & 5M gold...I'm still waiting for Jessica & my gold so I can rank up...but once again Kabam remains silent...
  • Options
    Ecil4mEcil4m Posts: 9
    My chance to buy login rewards after day 2 disappeared and never came back. I was only 4k points away from weapon x who was the champion I was going for to begin with. I still ended up buying unit packs afterwards but I wanted to the login rewards.
  • Options
    LogeyBear87LogeyBear87 Posts: 41
    Has anyone received any rewards for this yet, I should have got rewards but my points didn't track and nothing received yet
  • Options
    Punisher99Punisher99 Posts: 18

The scary thing is that if someone bought the first offer just before the end, they could drag out the other 7 offers for another of 14 days!

I thought the same and even bought units and kept grinding arenas till I just reached 10500 units for the 2nd and 3rd deal but when I got the 2nd one, no other deals were shown up so this really messed me up badly and was not clear at all!
    Not sure if I should request a refund now or what should be done?

Thank you, at least that tells me that the offers can't extend out 14 days like I was worried about, which gives me some hope that this might get resolved today.

@Masterofkimo I'm not sure what you should do. I know that this ordeal has left me very bitter. I'm seriously considering requesting refunds for the entire event and walking away from this game.

I'm tried of all the misleading communications and game bugs... This has become the Not So "Fun in the Sun" Event for me. I'm definitely regretting spending nearly $1.5k CDN (after tax) on this event and I absolutely feel that Kabam is in breach of contract.

I'll be honest, I really don't care about JJ and I have no attachment to her. I bought her to gain an edge in Battlegrounds but I've lost 2 days now with no end in sight.

I have a ticket open and all I can share with you is they keep telling me:

"At this time I can share that the team is investigating diligently to get this working correctly. Please be rest assured you will be compensated, we ask for your understanding and patience for we are currently investigating the root cause of this issue before sending the proper rewards to prevent the issue from happening again."

...that communication leaves me feeling like this could drag on for weeks!

However, I'm also disappointed that WeaponX wasn't a full champ and his icon in the rewards tab mislead me to believe he was. I already had him max Sig cuz I bought him during the last Cyber Event. He happens to be one of my fav characters so I took him R4 Sig 200, with 6* Sig Stones and rank up gems purchased in that event.

When I saw him as reward in this event, I was absolutely expecting: ISO, Gold, 275 7* shards and a max Sig crystal. There was nothing to warn me that I'd get nothing for him.

So other players that didn't have him max sig benefitted, while I got nothing for my investment!? Idk it just feels like false advertising and very misleading. That icon needs to change and/or display text stating the limitations of acquisition. It seriously was a factor in my decision to whip out my wallet and get to that reward level. Anyways...

It's extremely disappointing that Kabam has been so absent in this thread. We haven't heard anything for 3 days now!? @Kabam Jax why is Kabam leaving players in the dark about this? Is there any ray of hope that you can cast please?

Here's a great video about this issue: https://youtu.be/ZOAlQIwwHIU

I really hope this gets resolved today.

Sincerely,
    sej71
  • Options
    Fuzion_FantasyFuzion_Fantasy Posts: 9
    Anyone get anything? I’m still waiting…
  • Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★

Anyone get anything? I’m still waiting…

Kabam doesn’t work on the weekends. So don’t expect anything until tomorrow at the earliest
  • Options
    bumping this for today. @Kabam Miike can we at least get an update in a few hours now that you're back at work? thanks!
  • Options
    FrostDeezAKAFrostDeezAKA Posts: 28
    Any word on an expected timeline?
  • Options
    noregrets100noregrets100 Posts: 28
    Wondering the same. Based on the fact that there is real money involved, status update is warranted. We all want what is due to us. Lack of communication is troubling, and an indication that you don’t have a fix.
  • Options
    I’m starting to think the 14 day thing might be a real possibility. 😕
  • Options
    Any word on if we're getting solo event awards for the tier bundles
  • Options
    NegativePersonNegativePerson Posts: 13
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners.

There was a hiccup this morning and , as a result, Summoners are no longer able to accumulate points in the Fun in the Sun Solo Event as of 10am PT this morning.

The team is aware of it and have a solution locked and loaded.

Resetting the event would reset Summoners' progress, and that's certainly not ideal! The backend is still tracking contributions towards the event, it's just not attributing them toward milestones. So the team is going to take all of that information, after the event ends, and distribute all the rewards from any missing milestones; so don't worry, you will still get your milestone rewards!

Summoners are still able to contribute points and the event will remain visible in-game until 10am PT on July 7th. Any 48-hour timers from tiered offers should still extend beyond the end of the event, as intended, however the points will not contribute to the solo event.

We are working on getting an in-game message created and distributed to inform all Summoners.

Apologies for the inconvenience, thank you for your patience.

While you cant fix you mistakes some ppl who get rewards have privileges into BG. Why the hell I bought all from shop(included site store), and still should w8 for my rewards? Hurry up.
  • Options
    BlakeTheGreatBlakeTheGreat Posts: 52
    Seriously what is going on? And zero update? Absolutely ridiculous at this point.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike please give us an update! This is unacceptable at this point. I get you were off over the weekend but yesterday should have been time to give us a timeline, getting these in eight weeks isn’t going to people any good, we have champs who need that gold
  • Options
    Punisher99Punisher99 Posts: 18
    I think it's pretty brutal that neither @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Jax have been so silent in this ongoing issue.

I'm still talking to Kabam about this through my ticket and received this response this morning after enquirying about compensation:

"The situation was reported to us, and since then, we have been diligently working to resolve the original cause of the issue. We are going to compensate players for the trouble, but as the compensation will be given to all players in the game, we are unable to provide items to players through support tickets for this incident. While we are unable to estimate the exact time frame for the compensation payout, the good news is that you will receive an in-game message with the items soon."

They keep throwing around that word "soon" but they seem to have a pretty lose definition of that word. Almost 4 since this event concluded!

So unfortunately there's still no end in sight but it's nice to know that there's compensation coming. I don't understand why everyone in the game is going to get that compensation tho? It seems like it's only effecting a relatively small group of players that paid real money to go through this suffering, and now everyone will gain from this?
  • Options

I think it's pretty brutal that neither @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Jax have been so silent in this ongoing issue.

I'm still talking to Kabam about this through my ticket and received this response this morning after enquirying about compensation:

"The situation was reported to us, and since then, we have been diligently working to resolve the original cause of the issue. We are going to compensate players for the trouble, but as the compensation will be given to all players in the game, we are unable to provide items to players through support tickets for this incident. While we are unable to estimate the exact time frame for the compensation payout, the good news is that you will receive an in-game message with the items soon."

They keep throwing around that word "soon" but they seem to have a pretty lose definition of that word. Almost 4 since this event concluded!

So unfortunately there's still no end in sight but it's nice to know that there's compensation coming. I don't understand why everyone in the game is going to get that compensation tho? It seems like it's only effecting a relatively small group of players that paid real money to go through this suffering, and now everyone will gain from this?

That’s absurd. Everyone should NOT be getting this comp, only the people who spent their units for it. If kabam gives it to everyone that would completely undermine the whole event
  • Options
    Agreed. Makes me thinking the compensation isn’t going to be anything of real value.
  • Options
    Light_StormLight_Storm Posts: 19
    After monitoring this discussion over the past week, finally decided to submit my own help ticket. I agree, the lack of communication is very troubling. Spent an embarrassing amount in this event, like a drunken sailor actually, only to have the 48-hour Paragon offers disappear and our solo objective progress frozen. I can only assume I scored enough for Jessica Jones, but who knows as we were all flying blind. Getting really frustrated. Thanks to all for continuing to press the issue. The squeaky wheel hopefully will get some grease soon.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Agreed. Makes me thinking the compensation isn’t going to be anything of real value.

What compensation? You’re just going to be getting what you were supposed to have gotten
  • Options
    Light_StormLight_Storm Posts: 19

What compensation? You’re just going to be getting what you were supposed to have gotten
    Per Punisher99's post, Kabam Support indicated in a response to his help ticket that Kabam is "going to compensate players for the trouble, but as the compensation will be given to all players in the game".
  • Options
    FrostDeezAKAFrostDeezAKA Posts: 28
    Go_To said:

That’s absurd. Everyone should NOT be getting this comp, only the people who spent their units for it. If kabam gives it to everyone that would completely undermine the whole event
    Most likely they plan to compensate everyone because of the timers running out a day early. Then you have the problem of the milestones not counting on the last day, which means people who spent will need to be sent their items (us) so thats another compensation. They might be planning to send everything out at the same time, especially since I think they said in someone else's support message that the holdup was because they were investigating why it happened. Maybe they found something else to justify compensating everyone?

Idk, the real issue is the lack of a substantial update on the situation. The event has already been undermined since, like someone else said, players who were able to claim the solo rewards have already been able to tangibly benefit in BGs, AQ and Solo Content, while others like us are still waiting. The point of the event was to have everything when we spent, not a week later as if theyre ranked rewards. Even worse, the monthly events end tmrw, so anyone who was depending on those items to get past a place they may have been stuck will also get shafted. That just about covers every reason a player could have to participate in the event. Just like victor wembanyama, the whole thing was a bust.
  • Options

That’s not promising, we all know what “soon” means to kabam…
  • Options
    Go_To said:

That’s not promising, we all know what “soon” means to kabam…

Maybe they form India instead of Canada? In India ppl don't know about time))
  • Options
    PikokPikok Posts: 131 ★★
    Hmm hope will get my Jessica Jones
  • Options
    Go_To said:

I am not looking for compensation. I just want what I paid for. I submitted a Helpdesk ticket the day of and got the same answer as above. It is unnerving that Kabam has yet to respond/provide an update. @Kabam Miike. I spent 6,750 units (over $200) on the last unit bundle that I needed to get Jessica Jones, and 5M gold. As of right now, you stole my and everyone else’s money.

It's sort of pathetic. Not even one response by a moderator on this thread this week. This is our money we're talking about, you can't just take it and leave us in the dark about something like this.
    I'm going to keep bumping this thread every night and morning until we receive our items or SOMEONE gives a better timeframe than "soon".
    Tons of people were hoping to get to use their Jessica jones this bg season, your taking away time that we can use her and potentially weapon x. Sorry if I'm ranting, this just pisses me off.
    Well, I spend 1k+ $
    Probably I should use chargeback
  • Options
    Go_To said:

Been a player for 8 years, finally made a forum account just to join your cause brother as i also plan to pesture these clowns each day untill they answer us

• Options

Go_To said:

I am not looking for compensation. I just want what I paid for. I submitted a Helpdesk ticket the day of and got the same answer as above. It is unnerving that Kabam has yet to respond/provide an update. @Kabam Miike. I spent 6,750 units (over $200) on the last unit bundle that I needed to get Jessica Jones, and 5M gold. As of right now, you stole my and everyone else’s money.

It's sort of pathetic. Not even one response by a moderator on this thread this week. This is our money we're talking about, you can't just take it and leave us in the dark about something like this.
    I'm going to keep bumping this thread every night and morning until we receive our items or SOMEONE gives a better timeframe than "soon".
    Tons of people were hoping to get to use their Jessica jones this bg season, your taking away time that we can use her and potentially weapon x. Sorry if I'm ranting, this just pisses me off.
    Well, I spend 1k+ $
    Probably I should use chargeback

Honestly bro i spent around 400$ and im thinking of doing a chargeback just to ensure i can never spend money on this game again. Win win situation honestly. Ill give them untill this friday but after that im charging all my money back, dont even care about my galan i got from the selector at this point
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Porthos
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Jax

You have all failed us. You have untill friday to make this right or im doing a chargeback 🤷‍♀️ every morning and night untill then ill be sure to remind you of this situation