**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Relics: Bug Report Thread

Comments

• Options
    2npalmer2npalmer Posts: 2
    So currently it's not showing that I have any relics, and it's telling me that I need to be Uncollected and own at least 1 relic to view the relics tab. I became Uncollected a year ago. Is anyone else having this problem. Help would be greatly appreciated 🙏 🙂

• Options
    2npalmer2npalmer Posts: 2
    edited June 2023

I've tried restarting the game but that doesn't do anything.
    And it shows this still on my profile

That's my mastery setup
  • Options
    Taz0911Taz0911 Posts: 118
    edited July 2023
    Wolverine relic misses everything. I was using domino in 8.2 and in all fights I used domino, when I would use the relic mid or at the end of a combo he would miss
  • Options
    Casal_TCasal_T Posts: 63
    Casal_T said:

RELICS WILL NOT BIND. I have deleted and reinstalled the game. Regardless of whether I pick the champion first or the relic first, when I tap bind, nothing happens. I have tried 4, 5, 6, & 7 star champs with 3, 4, & 5 star relics and none work. I have the most up-to-date game version and android OS version. Also, I opened a helpdesk ticket and did not receive an acceptable answer.

Update: it was fixed with the latest monthly update for July.
  • Options
    KEGZONKEGZON Posts: 4
    edited July 2023

I bought the Unit Card from my friends phone (iPhone) and as i should recive the daily units from the card window , it doesnt show on the subscriptions. Note that my phone is an Android s20ultra.
  • Options
    ALPINISTABLUALPINISTABLU Posts: 3
    I have the Spidey relic on Gwen, which gives her immunity to dexterity buffs. However, she is still triggering degen from Dormammu when she dexes even though the the screen is showing she’s immune from the buffs.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Black Widow Deadly Origins still bugging on AQ
  • Options
    Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 244 ★★
    Playing a 6* Mojo in arenas against a 6* Absorbing Man.
    I launched my 3* Iron Fist relic/striker after an MLLLM combo.
    The first hit of the striker attack landed, but the second hit whiffed and third hit was able to be blocked.

Playing on Samsung Galaxy S21+
    Fully updated Android 13 software
    Fully updated MCOC version 40.1.1
  • Options
    LemuranLemuran Posts: 8
    edited July 2023
    Sorry posted this as a different thread then noticed this one.

So the Dexterity immunity on the spider-man 2099 relic is acting a little funky. Instead of it being an immunity like it states it’s applying the buff and immediately removing it and therefore causing certain effects to trigger. In this case it’s Dormammu’s signature ability. Clearly states when a buff expires but as you can see in the screenshot there is no buff to expire when the degen passive is put on Spider-Man.I also have a video in-case this isn’t enough evidence. I’m sure you can recreate it as well.
  • Options
    TrulyKrazy_1TrulyKrazy_1 Posts: 8
    Having issues with unbinding some relics is anyone else having the same issues
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    I can't bind certain champions with relics. Kingpin, Viv Vision, IMIW are a few that I've encountered so no specific champ ... but the bind process does not take. They are not stuck in war, AQ or any content at all. The strangest part is that I can bind the 5 star versions of these champs just fine but not the 6 or 7 star versions.
  • Options
    Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    I can't unbind my widow relic from zemo to place on crossbones
    these bugs I constantly run into of just being unable to unbind relics suck
  • Options
    I would like to report a bug I’ve been experiencing on my account:
    Whenever I go to unbind or bind a relic, the game gives me the option to confirm but when I confirm nothing happens. I can’t add any new relics or change my antman relic to my newly acquired Cassie Lang. please advise
  • Options
    Act 4, Chapter 2, quest 6 can't be 100% explored because there is magneto which has over 15000 rating and over 71000 health and is impossible to defeat. The quest recommended rating is 16000 and that magneto alone rates over 15000 with so many boosts and buffs.
  • Options
    DakrothDakroth Posts: 7
    I’ve also had the issue using the Spidey 2099 relic, 4* and confirmed using Accelerated Dexterity rune, on my 7* SpiderGwen vs a Dormammu boss on SQ.

Dex is triggering vs Dormammu and resulting in the degen being placed. I tested and saw it’s not triggering MD in practice fights; Mojo’s anti life degen also isn’t triggering. This appears unique to Dormammu’s Sig ability.
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    _daksh_02 said:

Act 4, Chapter 2, quest 6 can't be 100% explored because there is magneto which has over 15000 rating and over 71000 health and is impossible to defeat. The quest recommended rating is 16000 and that magneto alone rates over 15000 with so many boosts and buffs.

Git gut + facepalm + this is the wrong thread + working as intended + theres an act 4 and 5 nerf coming soon for some reason
  • Options
    ScorsionScorsion Posts: 2
    Unable to insert rune with 4* Panther using it with Massacre. I can’t even unbind the relic.
  • Options
    ScorsionScorsion Posts: 2

• Options
    Here is the insert relic issue that I obviously alone am suffering until yesterday. Apparently I can unbind some relics and not others. It’s very weird.

• Options
    also, can I just say that the viewing relics you don't have of certain rarities makes no sense. Champions are organized well. but for relics, some may or may not show of different rarities. more often not.
  • Options
    ScottiePimpinScottiePimpin Posts: 8
    I cannot unbind my relics either.
  • Options
    MrsCzarMrsCzar Posts: 5
    Gibberoni said:

I would like to report a bug I’ve been experiencing on my account:
    Whenever I go to unbind or bind a relic, the game gives me the option to confirm but when I confirm nothing happens. I can’t add any new relics or change my antman relic to my newly acquired Cassie Lang. please advise

Me either! Will they release a patch to fix this before the BG season?
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    I can't bind relic's ..
  • Options
    iSmittyiSmitty Posts: 34
    My relics aren't landing their hits in this months side quest. Especially Gambit. I'll MLLLM, activate relic immediately, and it either misses or gets blocked. I've tried adjusting the timing of activation, and nothing seems to help.
  • Options
    PodPod Posts: 1
    idk if this is a glitch because idk what this is it keeps showing up
  • Options
    ironspooderironspooder Posts: 43
    I don’t have any screen shots but I rank 3d my Kitty Pryde yesterday awakened and everything and she was at 11,800 pi, I rank her up and she drops 300 Pi?! Is this supposed to happen
  • Options
    My relics are intermittently missing/whiffing hits while close enough to make contact. I’ve noticed it a lot with Cassie lang but have been using her a lot.
  • Options
    Moxieman3Moxieman3 Posts: 15
    edited September 2023
    The T2Class Alloy fragment crystals don't offer the listed 25%. As you can see from screenshots I purchased two 25% crystals which would total 330 fragments. But I only have 270, which is significantly less proportionately than what is listed in store.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    Moxieman3Moxieman3 Posts: 15

• Options

I can't bind relic's ..

Same here. I started thread on it on Reddit https://reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/s/j2UpigL05v

Video of issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7Z2oO2oygc

Strangely issue is hit or miss. I wasn’t able to bind 4* antman relic to 6* HT but I could bind to 7* joe fixit. Neither champ is in any content. Yes I’ve closed/restarted game as well as rebooted phone (iPhone 14 Max Pro, latest iOS public release)