Ban this guy

gordopechochogordopechocho Member Posts: 78

he had sui
c
he had suicides and still lost 0 health. Everyone pls report him and he even has a good account still

Comments

• CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    The magic of willpower
  • gordopechochogordopechocho Member Posts: 78
    Coppin that cgr fight is impossible to do in 30 seconds with suicides AND thorns damage. Look at the biggest hit too its 75k, cgr cant do that
    Look at the cgr combo too. He made 14 but lost combo at 11 and he still came out with 100% health

Coppin that cgr fight is impossible to do in 30 seconds with suicides AND thorns damage. Look at the biggest hit too its 75k, cgr cant do that

I think its doable...🤷

Coppin said:

I think its doable...🤷
    why are u defending him lol. Its clear he is a cheater. Sassy fight might be possible but 30 seconds!!! and the cgr one is just nuts you cant heal damage from thorns damage and still came out 30 seconds with only 14 hits.
    A 7* sassy... Probably r2 too... 1 sp2 and it would have been over..
    Doesnt CGR have non contact atks that would by pass thorns?
  • DL864DL864 Member Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

The magic of willpower

What debuffs though? Sassy is armor break immune, so he's definitely not healing from those
    Poison and bleed
    You must still being playing pre 12.0. This is clearly a no damge mod. Smh

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

I think its doable...🤷
    why are u defending him lol. Its clear he is a cheater. Sassy fight might be possible but 30 seconds!!! and the cgr one is just nuts you cant heal damage from thorns damage and still came out 30 seconds with only 14 hits.
    nope his sassy was rank 1 and if you think cgr bypasses thorns damage then you dont even play bgs i dont know why youre talking lol. There it even says he took damage from thorns damage
    I asked the question.. and as far as i know non conctact hits bypass thorns.. i might be wrong.. but then are u saying the guy switched off and switched on the hacks on u.. cause the sassy one seems legit

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

I think its doable...🤷
    Just tried CGR vs Attuma in a practice fight. CGR took thorns damage on all basic attacks, just not his sp2. Maybe I'm wrong, but I really don't think that fight is doable.
    exactly. its actually a painful fight and even more when u cant parry against him

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

I think its doable...🤷
    Just tried CGR vs Attuma in a practice fight. CGR took thorns damage on all basic attacks, just not his sp2. Maybe I'm wrong, but I really don't think that fight is doable.
    Its weird cause of the number of hits...anyway.. open the ticket and find out... I dunno what he is looking for in the forums 🤷
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

I think its doable...🤷
    nope his sassy was rank 1 and if you think cgr bypasses thorns damage then you dont even play bgs i dont know why youre talking lol. There it even says he took damage from thorns damage
    I asked the question.. and as far as i know non conctact hits bypass thorns.. i might be wrong.. but then are u saying the guy switched off and switched on the hacks on u.. cause the sassy one seems legit
    The sassy one also doesn't seem legit. The only way that fight would work is if Terrax didn't throw his special, which would mean Sassy would need to be taking loads of blocked hits. Either way, that health bar should not be at 100%
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

I think its doable...🤷
    open the ticket and find out
    What he said ^

Submit a ticket to Kabam Support, the mods are probably gonna take the pictures out of this thread since it's against forum rules to accuse players of hacking if you provide their name.
    edited July 2023

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

I think its doable...🤷
    u know nothing that fight cant be done in 30 seconds. Sassy needs quite a build up to get ruptures and hit hard
    Well open the dang ticket and find out.. are you waiting for approval?.. U know its funny you start the post.. everyone report this guy... You are the one who played him.. what am i gonna do in a ticket?.
    Open ticket:
    Some random dude I don't know posted this for cheating... I have never played against the guy and I got no idea when, at what time and how it happened but I was asked by some guy in a forum i don't know at ALL
  • RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Member Posts: 714 ★★★
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

I think its doable...🤷
    No, cgr mediums are just energy not non contact
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,422 ★★★★★
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

I think its doable...🤷
    How is there no damage from poison on CGR even if you give the benefit of doubt on thorns damage? by the way CGR attacks are all energy based but contact. Hence he can be parried by anyone.
  • XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Member Posts: 525 ★★★

he had sui
    c
    he had suicides and still lost 0 health. Everyone pls report him and he even has a good account still

Report him and send a ticket to support. Forum is not the place to post this.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian
    Reporting them on forums does nothing, report them to support instead for better results

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

The magic of willpower

What debuffs though? Sassy is armor break immune, so he's definitely not healing from those
    Poison and bleed
    Does nobody here use Suicides?
  • ISO17ISO17 Member Posts: 85 ★★
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

I think its doable...🤷
    You can’t successfully Nuke down an opponent sticking to those 2 attacks. I believe it’s only his 2nd medium and his heavy. To get ANY kind of rotation going you need full combos and he will most definitely take thorns damage and recoil. He is not able to have any net gain from poison
  • Cyborg17Cyborg17 Member Posts: 124
    Report him and don't listen to Coppin.
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

The magic of willpower

Poison and bleed
    Lil bro has never turned on suis
  • JohnTargaryenJohnTargaryen Member Posts: 109
    Same

Same thing here 😕
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian

Same [image redacted]

Same thing here 😕

@JohnTargaryen if you think someone is cheating, report them to support. Reports on forums will do nothing but get your picture deleted by the mods.

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/categories/360003410932-Marvel-Contest-of-Champions/