**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Compensation for broken express mode?

I'm in distraught. Disbelief. I paid money for a perk, only to not be able to receive it? Yet another broken game mechanic and my money has gone down the drain?

I, and I hope WE, deserve compensation for this.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,853 ★★★★★
    There is no need for compensation here. You dont deserve anything just because you paid for it
  • Options
    MDxMDx Posts: 91

As a free to play player myself, I wholeheartedly agree with you, and I hope we can receive a generous package to compensate the damages we've received.

You're free to play and saying ""we"" deserve a package ?
  • Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 519 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    Let's be real here, for most of the players sigil doesn't worth it besides the express mode made the arena grind so much easier. I don't know other players but for me Express Mode is the only reason buying the sigil. I wonder what will they have to say about that.

And yes every sigil members deserve at least the missing time that they couldn't use express mode added to their sigil after the fix.
  • Options
    BoombzyBoombzy Posts: 26

There is no need for compensation here. You dont deserve anything just because you paid for it

I paid for a service/perk that I did not receive. In what world do we not deserve something?
  • Options
    PSAAPSAA Posts: 40
    it's not just for sigil express. It's for the normal one too which sucks for me. was at 37 streak when it happened to me...
  • Options
    GladsGlads Posts: 408 ★★★
    My champs are locked in one arena which I was hoping to get all rewards for this morning. Usually if u buy something and it doesn't work u get a refund. 17 dollars a month for minimal rewards is a fast, when you remove them with an update bug, that's no bueno.
    I wouldn't mind being able to finish the arena, no reboot or any other info kabam has given has worked I am locked out
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 675 ★★★★
    im less worried about compensation and more about losing arena streaks due to regular crashing. game quits out ever 40 minutes and forced to quit out in arena.