**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Is the Side Quest working as expected? [MERGED THREADS]

124»

Comments

• Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,478 ★★★★
    XFREEDOMX said:

Cyporg said:

Those who were able to run the full map aren’t getting MORE rewards than everyone else, they just got them sooner. Not really a huge deal IMO

Agree
    WRONG! It's a rift. It's not a guaranteed reward. Not everyone will get to go on the AG path!!

Huh

• Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

If you got multiple paths for one entry you are getting more rewards than everyone else. The rewards don’t disappear, they come back every entry so if you got 2+ paths worth of rewards you got extra rewards on top of an extra guaranteed run of the top paths which were supposed to have limited guaranteed runs.

I don’t blame anyone for doing them all. This is one of the problems with constantly coming out with new, convoluted, untested side quest formats. Nobody knows what’s going on until it’s out and even then it’s usually not very clear.

I think it’s time for Kabam to release a video of someone playing a run through the side quest to explain how it works prior to an each monthly update. That will address a lot of confusion and hopefully be a chance for them to catch this kind of stuff. I’d suggest releasing it on the Friday before so people have time to watch, and ask questions and Kabam has time to respond and fix any issues or delay the SQ if needed.

And of course they need to send the link to the video by in game mail, similar to the new champion videos.
    Not everyone is on the forums.
    In fact people at forums are a small percentage of the playerbase.
    If they keep adding complex side quests, they need to find a way to make them easy understandable by the players.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Thanks for the hint . Sadly it doesn’t seem to be working anymore
  • Options
    TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    edited July 2023
    Related to the July Quests, I have an issue with the Energy harvest solo event. In spite of completing it, it's not letting me claim the rewards.

Am I missing something? Or is it the timer shown on the buttons and its working as intended.
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 276 ★★
    Tryaksha said:

Related to the July Quests, I have an issue with the Energy harvest solo event. In spite of completing it, it's not letting me claim the rewards.

Am I missing something? Or is it the timer shown on the buttons and its working as intended.

Working as intended. They attempted this last month's side quest, but didn't lock rewards away from people's overflow, so people could complete the side quest early if they claimed the rewards from there. This month it's working how they intended.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,929 ★★★★★
    so, is it safe to do the side quest yet or not?
  • Options
    BertieditchBertieditch Posts: 10
    So I’m presuming there’s some vacancies at Kabam now? Asking for a friend …
  • Options
    FantomaxopFantomaxop Posts: 132 ★★
    Did they fix the side quest?
    Is it safe to enter now and expect no portals before boss?
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 612 ★★★

won't really know for sure until we get another entry
  • Options

won't really know for sure until we get another entry
    Would be better if Kabam employees would comment on that, i'm not interested in doing clairevoyance with rewards that might get taken away
  • Options
    BayouemBayouem Posts: 98
    I ran it this morning and can confirm only one portal and then champ swap then boss.
  • Options
    Lee99Lee99 Posts: 96

Just hoped in did 1 and question kabam how can players do the others before 6 days?
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,839 ★★★★
    It's fixed now on day 2, as owner of the post i can confirm.
  • Options
    Ashacekar said:

Thank you pal
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,782 ★★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Did they remove any of the rewards from your account?
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,839 ★★★★

Ashacekar said:

Did they remove any of the rewards from your account?
    Nope
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Just unlock every side eq from the first day like last month, I had much better time with it than daily/weekly ones