**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank down tickets for Zemo and Kraven…

Comments

• Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 475 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    All fell for Zemo hype train and now pretty much looking for an excuse.🀣
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Grumrok said:

I very well remember about a comment below a zemo video, stating the special 3 lock getting fixed in the future and the content creator replied "So have fun with it as long it remains."
    Not contradicting this gonna happen or not being on the table getting changed, but just mention to "ab"use the situation as it lasts.

I so warned my alliance mates several times eversince, to get too comfortable with zemo and his special 3 lock mechanic.

Now fix is here as anticipated.

Kraven has been out for two years with the same mechanic, a silent nerf that butchers the character after two years should not go by without a proper rank down ticket.
    Kraven has been out for a year and a half. Not 2 years.
    It's not a nerf, much less a silent nerf. It was a fix to Root, and they would have to give Tickets for every Champ with Root, if that was the case. Which they don't do for bug fixes.
    If you can show me exactly where it describes how the Special Lock on Root is intended to work and describes the changes made to the Special Lock on Root, I will give you one million dollars and then quit the forums and mcoc forever.
    Root has been bugged all the way back to EOP. In fact, it's been bugged since its introduction. It's no secret that it's had issues.
    That is not nearly the same thing. If there isn't an official description for the special lock on Root, then they could've changed literally anything about it and called that a bug fix. For all we know, this could've been 100% intentional and they just avoided talking about it so they could call it a bug fix down the line. Never before have I seen an ability go entirely unrecognized in game, and there's no way that could be considered okay. If you can't cite an exact description of Kabam's intentions with the ability, you cannot say with absolute certainty that they fixed an ability that wasn't working as intended. You just cannot physically be sure. This is the first time I've ever seen this, and I'd really like for it to be the last.
    Now you're just going into conspiracy. "If they didn't tell us we couldn't do it then for all we know we could have done it and they said we couldn't."
  • Options

Grumrok said:

I very well remember about a comment below a zemo video, stating the special 3 lock getting fixed in the future and the content creator replied "So have fun with it as long it remains."
    Not contradicting this gonna happen or not being on the table getting changed, but just mention to "ab"use the situation as it lasts.

I so warned my alliance mates several times eversince, to get too comfortable with zemo and his special 3 lock mechanic.

Now fix is here as anticipated.

Kraven has been out for two years with the same mechanic, a silent nerf that butchers the character after two years should not go by without a proper rank down ticket.
    Kraven has been out for a year and a half. Not 2 years.
    It's not a nerf, much less a silent nerf. It was a fix to Root, and they would have to give Tickets for every Champ with Root, if that was the case. Which they don't do for bug fixes.
    If you can show me exactly where it describes how the Special Lock on Root is intended to work and describes the changes made to the Special Lock on Root, I will give you one million dollars and then quit the forums and mcoc forever.
    Root has been bugged all the way back to EOP. In fact, it's been bugged since its introduction. It's no secret that it's had issues.
    That is not nearly the same thing. If there isn't an official description for the special lock on Root, then they could've changed literally anything about it and called that a bug fix. For all we know, this could've been 100% intentional and they just avoided talking about it so they could call it a bug fix down the line. Never before have I seen an ability go entirely unrecognized in game, and there's no way that could be considered okay. If you can't cite an exact description of Kabam's intentions with the ability, you cannot say with absolute certainty that they fixed an ability that wasn't working as intended. You just cannot physically be sure. This is the first time I've ever seen this, and I'd really like for it to be the last.
    Now you're just going into conspiracy. "If they didn't tell us we couldn't do it then for all we know we could have done it and they said we couldn't."
    That quote makes literally no sense, I highly believe you got that from ChatGPT. If they didn't tell us how it was supposed to work, then they could've said their intentions were literally anything else and called it a bug fix. Yes, it is a conspiracy. One that I don't believe in, but can be true. That possibility is the issue. Until we know exactly what the intentions were and can compare that to the exact description of the changes made, it is a silent nerf by definition. Like it or not, these are currently the facts of the situation.
    The facts are the lack of facts and that makes the conjecture plausible? Huh?
  • Options

• Options
    That seems like evidence to me.
  • Options
    Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152 β˜…
    The funny thing is that nowhere in zemos kit there is a description how oponents can break free from root.
  • Options
    SurfinwalrusSurfinwalrus Posts: 33 β˜…
    I mean Kabam started the precedent by giving rdts for moleman, if anything since they are the ones starting the precedent, dont they also have the power to overrule the precedent?
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,599 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Zemo is completely ruined!
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 952 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I mean Kabam started the precedent by giving rdts for moleman, if anything since they are the ones starting the precedent, dont they also have the power to overrule the precedent?

That’s not how the whole precedent thing works if you want to keep your playerbase happy
  • Options
    Hickdog27Hickdog27 Posts: 137 β˜…β˜…
    What/where is Trello? I’ve never heard of it until now.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ir’s insane to me how people advocate for defenders being able to use specials 1 and 2 to break out of root. That would make any root champ the most useless champ in the game.

I'm sorry but what rule is in place that a defender A.I can't do that a human Attacker can do? Relics are the only thing defenders generally can't do that attackers can. If we can do it, theoretically so can A.I defenders. Do you get this mad when you're parried in game modes like arena, AW or BG's?
    Great
    What's the use of root mechanic if the defender can throw specials as they please
    It's just free unstoppable for the defender
    Remove it from the game...
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Some youtuber made a video on it and it caught the eyes of Kabam immediately. I don't remember the person's name but it's not even his fault
This discussion has been closed.