**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

It has begun

Comments

• Options
    TingusPingusTingusPingus Posts: 19
    BeastDad said:

BeastDad said:

BeastDad said:

Just joined today? Interesting.

How else am I supposed to access the forums.
    The same way you access the game I suppose.
    I'm banned though, I can't login to my original forum account.
    Don't you have to create a new game account to create a new forum account?
    Yes, that is why it shows I joined today
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,581 ★★★★★

BeastDad said:

BeastDad said:

BeastDad said:

Just joined today? Interesting.

How else am I supposed to access the forums.
    The same way you access the game I suppose.
    I'm banned though, I can't login to my original forum account.
    Don't you have to create a new game account to create a new forum account?
    Yes, that is why it shows I joined today
    👍
  • Options
    Josh51700Josh51700 Posts: 88

Josh51700 said:

Nothing against you but that ban is a bit of a slap on the wrist imo. 7 days? That’s it? And you keep what you got from opening? 50 isn’t that much. Like someone else said in this thread….50 or 1250 shouldn’t matter. It’s still an inexcusable exploit. Now I’ll be very upset if people who opened all 1250 don’t get everything they earned or completed from doing so, taken away. And IF by some odd chance that kabam only sends out bans, there better be long duration bans for people who opened a lot. Maybe a month or more for anyone who opened 100+. It’s only right since it would take months to acquire what they got for free….

They suspended me so I wouldn't be able to progress. All of the illegitimate champs I got will be removed from my account.
    Again a week is a slap on the wrist. Luckily they are taking away the champs too. Let’s say they let you keep the champs and get banned for 7 days it’s still a win scenario for you. Free 6 stars and a bunch of iso/gold just to take a 7 day break….I’d be fine with that. You won’t even miss much LOL event quest just started so you’d have a bunch of time to do it, no new content releasing soon, and you’d miss a week of the side quest which isn’t anything too spectacular lol. Again nothing against you….my opinion goes for everyone who thought it’d be ok to get a free few hundred dollars worth of stuff that everyone else had to work hard for….
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    So if this is real, you were banned for something else and not the mythic crystal bug per Kabam Miike in another thread.

They said they have not and will not ban anyone for this but they will remove the crystals and rewards.
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 451 ★★★
    Your ban must be unrelated to the mythic crystals as someone who opened all 1250 on youtube as had no ban as of yet.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Well after finding out there was no bans... This is me..

Don't get me wrong I hope they fix it .. I just think just the thought of opening so many Mythic Crystals is just scumbag behavior
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,581 ★★★★★
    I questioned this for a reason yesterday.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★
    @TingusPingus why were you banned? What did you do. Really need to know whats going on.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★
    I don't have any grudge against the mythic bug, just looking for answers myself.
  • Options
    HarryatomixHarryatomix Posts: 111
    Honestly people have used the champs and resources from mythic rystals have progressed very far in the game, should the progress also be reset back?
  • Options

Honestly people have used the champs and resources from mythic rystals have progressed very far in the game, should the progress also be reset back?

Got any examples?.. cause its been 2 days... How much have they really progressed?
  • Options
    TheAntiSaintTheAntiSaint Posts: 105
    Coppin said:

ShuGokis said:

I'll be honest I was expecting them to just remove items from accounts who opened less than like 100 wasn't expecting to see bans for this amount of them opened.

I wasnt expecting bans at all, just corrections
    And i don't think you can put a number from right to wrong... 50 is as bad as 1250
    You thought kabam cared about their playerbase??? For shame
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Josh51700 said:

Nothing against you but that ban is a bit of a slap on the wrist imo. 7 days? That’s it? And you keep what you got from opening? 50 isn’t that much. Like someone else said in this thread….50 or 1250 shouldn’t matter. It’s still an inexcusable exploit. Now I’ll be very upset if people who opened all 1250 don’t get everything they earned or completed from doing so, taken away. And IF by some odd chance that kabam only sends out bans, there better be long duration bans for people who opened a lot. Maybe a month or more for anyone who opened 100+. It’s only right since it would take months to acquire what they got for free….

Take this into perspective. Remember when that thronebreaker offer recently where thronebreakers got more 6*s than they were supposed to. They got to keep it without any consequence despite it being considered exploiting a bug. Kabam didnt care though because it was a minor difference in rewards only being a couple 6*s. But when the rewards at dramatically increased, the players are now seen as scum by the snowflake community we have, and now the consequences are major, and even leaving players worse off than they were before the bug, whereas the players who exploited the other bug benefitted a lot. You idiots dont care about justice being dealt, nor does kabam. Stop pretending.
  • Options
    Coppin said:

Josh51700 said:

Take this into perspective. Remember that thronebreaker offer recently where thronebreakers got more 6*s than they were supposed to. They got to keep it without any consequence despite it being considered exploiting a bug. Kabam didnt care though because it was a minor difference in rewards only being a couple 6*s. But when the rewards at dramatically increased, the players are now seen a scum by the snowflake community we have, and now the consequences are major, and even leaving players worse off than they were before the bug, whereas the players who exploited the other bug benefitted a lot. You idiots dont care about justice being dealt, nor does kabam. Stop pretending.
    Everyone stupid.. u smart... Everyone idiot u smart...
    🤣🤣

Josh51700 said:

Take this into perspective. Remember that thronebreaker offer recently where thronebreakers got more 6*s than they were supposed to. They got to keep it without any consequence despite it being considered exploiting a bug. Kabam didnt care though because it was a minor difference in rewards only being a couple 6*s. But when the rewards at dramatically increased, the players are now seen a scum by the snowflake community we have, and now the consequences are major, and even leaving players worse off than they were before the bug, whereas the players who exploited the other bug benefitted a lot. You idiots dont care about justice being dealt, nor does kabam. Stop pretending.
    If u don't know the difference between a bugged offer and a content bug u shouldnt be analyzing the community so much...
    Let me explain it to you..
    30 crystals for 10 bucks.... Oh guys it was a bugg.. well then give back the 10 bucks or it falls under false advertisement...
    Quest giving 1250 Mythic crystals.. yeah not supposed to happen u don't get to keep em..
    What is surprising is that you talk about consequences.. about people leaving.. people spending... If u hate it so much... Why are u even losing your time?
    Wrong offer/ was in store in an event i can’t remember but was recent
  • Options
    Coppin said:

Josh51700 said:

🤣🤣

Josh51700 said:

If u don't know the difference between a bugged offer and a content bug u shouldnt be analyzing the community so much...
    30 crystals for 10 bucks.... Oh guys it was a bugg.. well then give back the 10 bucks or it falls under false advertisement...
    Quest giving 1250 Mythic crystals.. yeah not supposed to happen u don't get to keep em..
    What is surprising is that you talk about consequences.. about people leaving.. people spending... If u hate it so much... Why are u even losing your time?
    Also i agree, everyone in here are intellectually lacking and i am pretty smart. Forums is obviously where kabams puppets attack players with valid points which i was aware of, but i still like to voice my opinion even if it has no impact. Ik kabam reads them because they take my posts down, so atleast ik they are aware that they are corrupt
  • Options

Coppin said:

Josh51700 said:

🤣🤣

Josh51700 said:

Love how u avoided the main question..
    If you hate it so much why are you even playing? I mean this game is full of idiots right?... Why is someone so smart losing his time with idiots like us?
  • Options
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Josh51700 said:

🤣🤣

Josh51700 said:

If you hate it so much why are you even playing? I mean this game is full of idiots right?... Why is someone so smart losing his time with idiots like us?
    Oh you're an insignificant fragment of this game to me. I play for my alliance, we are a great team. My frustrations are directed at kabam, as to which kabams lackeys respond to with their bs and non sense such as what you yourself are doing. Funnily enough my main points are always being avoided because there is no argument to counter it. Nice try tho bud haha
  • Options

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Josh51700 said:

🤣🤣

Josh51700 said:

Oh you're an insignificant fragment of this game to me. I play for my alliance, we are a great team. My frustrations are directed at kabam, as to which kabams lackeys respond to with their bs and non sense such as what you yourself are doing. Funnily enough my main points are always being avoided because there is no argument to counter it. Nice try tho bud haha
    Pft lvl 50 something talking as a Vet lol...
    Lackey?.. calling me insignificant rofl
    You are new.. we had to deal with worse bugs.. worse issues.. and I am far from defending Kabam, on this one they are doing the right thing...
  • Options

Josh51700 said:

Take this into perspective. Remember when that thronebreaker offer recently where thronebreakers got more 6*s than they were supposed to. They got to keep it without any consequence despite it being considered exploiting a bug. Kabam didnt care though because it was a minor difference in rewards only being a couple 6*s. But when the rewards at dramatically increased, the players are now seen as scum by the snowflake community we have, and now the consequences are major, and even leaving players worse off than they were before the bug, whereas the players who exploited the other bug benefitted a lot. You idiots dont care about justice being dealt, nor does kabam. Stop pretending.
    LOLLLLLLL what are you talking about? A couple of 6 stars is a huge difference from some people opening up a lot of these and getting around 250 6 stars (20% of 1250, the rate of 6 stars pullable) give or take a few, and that doesn’t include all the iso, and shards that turned into LOTS of 7 stars for some lol. Based off of progress and cost in the game that is something very tough to be obtained in a short amount of time especially for FREE and doing a few EASY fights LOL when that would normally take hours, days, months for many players and not too mention would be hundreds of dollars in offers. To me it sounds like you are the idiot and more than likely got those crystals and opened all 1250 and are now upset that people don’t agree with getting an outrageous amount of free stuff and don’t want it to ruin the economy of a game that they have worked so hard on (some investing a lot of money). And who are you to say we don’t care about justice being dealt? You act like you know us in real life or something. No wonder your posts are taken down often. It’s cause you run your mouth with no true context and act/pretend to know what you are talking about….while throwing slander around and judge others based off of what you want too….
  • Options
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Josh51700 said:

🤣🤣

Josh51700 said:

You are new.. we had to deal with worse bugs.. worse issues.. and I am far from defending Kabam, on this one they are doing the right thing...
    Facts! This dude is a straight up class act clown. Had the nerve to compare people getting a couple extra 6 stars on a paid offer to hundreds of dollars worth of free resources and champs….there’s a huge difference. Hence why some people do actually care, including kabam. Mistakes happen, but some to this extent need fixing
  • Options
    gordopechochogordopechocho Posts: 78
    Josh51700 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Josh51700 said:

🤣🤣

Josh51700 said:

Facts! This dude is a straight up class act clown. Had the nerve to compare people getting a couple extra 6 stars on a paid offer to hundreds of dollars worth of free resources and champs….there’s a huge difference. Hence why some people do actually care, including kabam. Mistakes happen, but some to this extent need fixing
    i wouldnt say hundred of dollars, only to cavaliers players. Tbh thats the problem. Highest progression level getting that is easy to fix and maybe is not that worth it at all except for 7 stars and iso. But man a cavalier player getting hundreds of 6 stars is absolutely outrageous. Same as thronebreaker. When I was cavalier my champs were 5s and all rank 4s. Now this guys will pass thronebreaker with the best 6 stars hahaha.
  • Options
    Josh51700 said:

Josh51700 said:

LOLLLLLLL what are you talking about? A couple of 6 stars is a huge difference from some people opening up a lot of these and getting around 250 6 stars (20% of 1250, the rate of 6 stars pullable) give or take a few, and that doesn’t include all the iso, and shards that turned into LOTS of 7 stars for some lol. Based off of progress and cost in the game that is something very tough to be obtained in a short amount of time especially for FREE and doing a few EASY fights LOL when that would normally take hours, days, months for many players and not too mention would be hundreds of dollars in offers. To me it sounds like you are the idiot and more than likely got those crystals and opened all 1250 and are now upset that people don’t agree with getting an outrageous amount of free stuff and don’t want it to ruin the economy of a game that they have worked so hard on (some investing a lot of money). And who are you to say we don’t care about justice being dealt? You act like you know us in real life or something. No wonder your posts are taken down often. It’s cause you run your mouth with no true context and act/pretend to know what you are talking about….while throwing slander around and judge others based off of what you want too….
    As i said. Kabam lackeys who completely ignored the entire point of the post.
  • Options
    If kabam makes the mistake they can correct it. If the player makes the mistake, they are disowned, banned for a week and demeaned. Thats some real justice you’re cooking up there lackey
  • Options
    edited July 2023

Josh51700 said:

Josh51700 said:

You are right, tell us about how many times you got affected by bugged deals and rewards as a Paragon in your less than 3 months as Paragon, please enlight us..

If kabam makes the mistake they can correct it. If the player makes the mistake, they are disowned, banned for a week and demeaned. Thats some real justice you’re cooking up there lackey

No one got banned for this 🤣
    The OP admitted he got banned for using an emulator

But yeah we are the idiot lackeys...
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,104 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Everyone's still arguing with that troll? I thought him running out of arguments on the other thread and then trying to be funny made it very clear he's not actually looking for a debate but to stir the pot on the forums lol just ignore him.
  • Options
    Coppin said:

Josh51700 said:

Josh51700 said:

You are right, tell us about how many times you got affected by bugged deals and rewards as a Paragon in your less than 3 months as Paragon, please enlight us..

No one got banned for this 🤣
    The OP admitted he got banned for using an emulator

But yeah we are the idiot lackeys...
    Yes you are starting to finally understand that you ARE idiot lackeys, I appreciate that self awareness. But no ik a few buddies that got banned already in response to the mythic crystals.
  • Options

Everyone's still arguing with that troll? I thought him running out of arguments on the other thread and then trying to be funny made it very clear he's not actually looking for a debate but to stir the pot on the forums lol just ignore him.

Cant even call you a lackey tbh, you got bars on your pfp for going over the top lol. Im only here to see if kabam takes any self accountability for their mistake
  • Options

Cant even call you a lackey tbh, you got bars on your pfp for going over the top lol. Im only here to see if kabam takes any self accountability for their mistake
    Well your online buddies were cheating or modding and lie to you...

And trust me I am in favor of them getting banned over the crystals.. unfortunately they didnt do it..