Of course you wouldn’t give rank downs for Zemo

Nichoas_1Nichoas_1 Member Posts: 144 ★★
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
Total garbage @Kabam Miike. Everyone loves zemo for that zemo lock and ranked him up for it. Your justification is it was on some “trello” board? What the heck is a trello board and where is it? Why not an IN GAME MESSAGE so EVERYONE SEES IT! You guys are LITERALLY, AND INTENTIONALLY Screwing over players who ranked Zemo. There’s no other way to put it. The number of people who ranked zemo for his mechanics vs Kraven PALES in comparison! Guys, you’re making a lot of mistakes and people angry right now. I think it’s only fair if you’re going to hurt a character loved this much for the very thing you are changing, then rank down tickets are only fair. No offense the trello board does not excuse you from compensation. I used a r5 gem personally from July 4th deals. Would you like to give me the money and resources back I just spent to do that or just the resources? There are plenty more of me wondering the exact same thing
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Nichoas_1Nichoas_1 Member Posts: 144 ★★
    edited July 2023
    @Kabam Miike i don’t wish you any I’ll will I just wish you and the team would rethink your comments and position on this cause it’s not right.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Member Posts: 129 ★★
    I think a Trello Board is a board used in offices to display current and future projects. In this case I'm assuming every champ currently being developed and the champs still in their 3 months since release period are on this Kabam trello board. Since it hasn't been 3 months since Zemo was available to the player base as a whole, he's still up for tweaks and adjustments. That's, I'm assuming, why he gets no tickets. Cause this has been a policy for a while. During the 3 months after General release they can tweak what needs tweaking.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Member Posts: 762 ★★★
    Bigbowlr said:

I think a Trello Board is a board used in offices to display current and future projects. In this case I'm assuming every champ currently being developed and the champs still in their 3 months since release period are on this Kabam trello board. Since it hasn't been 3 months since Zemo was available to the player base as a whole, he's still up for tweaks and adjustments. That's, I'm assuming, why he gets no tickets. Cause this has been a policy for a while. During the 3 months after General release they can tweak what needs tweaking.

This to my understanding is absolutely correct. That’s why it’s so important unless you’re a mega whale and don’t care, don’t spend on these champs and don’t waste resources til the window for changes is closed. The point of these 3 month time periods is to make necessary changes but it also give Kabam time to rake in the cash without giving any refunds on real cash or in game resources. They rely on the fact people can’t resist spending for what’s new and shiny so they wait til the cash flow stops coming in for new champs then begin to reevaluate the champs. We need to make sure the community understands the risk of spending for this reason.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,282 ★★★★★
    Bigbowlr said:

Everything outside of the first sentence is incorrect unfortunately
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,420 ★★★★★
    Nichoas_1 said:

Total garbage @Kabam Miike. Everyone loves zemo for that zemo lock and ranked him up for it.

False premise. I’d venture to say that few players ranked him for that reason because they were not aware of his hidden ability. Also, I have mine at r4 and will rank r5 him soon because he is great as designed, which is how I use him.

So please speak for yourself, not “everyone”.
  • MatterdecayMatterdecay Member Posts: 20
    no way people are actually this upset over it. i put my life into this game as im a shut in due to mental health and even i dont care about bugs/nerfs/fixes. I dont remember where it was but it was said many months ago that the special lock was not intentional. ALSO trello boards are used in tons of games for posting bugs, just cause you didnt know about the board doesnt mean it wasnt there for everyone to see. Does anyone who play this game play any other games too? its extrememly common for balance changes to happen. i dont get why this community pulls out pitchforks at the slight whiff of a champion change
  • ZilliaxerZilliaxer Member Posts: 85
    Nichoas_1 said:

Total garbage @Kabam Miike. Everyone loves zemo for that zemo lock and ranked him up for it. Your justification is it was on some “trello” board? What the heck is a trello board and where is it? Why not an IN GAME MESSAGE so EVERYONE SEES IT! You guys are LITERALLY, AND INTENTIONALLY Screwing over players who ranked Zemo. There’s no other way to put it. The number of people who ranked zemo for his mechanics vs Kraven PALES in comparison! Guys, you’re making a lot of mistakes and people angry right now. I think it’s only fair if you’re going to hurt a character loved this much for the very thing you are changing, then rank down tickets are only fair. No offense the trello board does not excuse you from compensation. I used a r5 gem personally from July 4th deals. Would you like to give me the money and resources back I just spent to do that or just the resources? There are plenty more of me wondering the exact same thing

Probably they are want money for these stones
  • ZilliaxerZilliaxer Member Posts: 85
    Nichoas_1 said:

Yeah,so now they can kill any character they want now
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Nichoas_1 said:

@ahmynuts because he’s the one who wrote that Kraven will get rdts but zemo won’t. What kind of horse **** is that?!

Getting mad and aggressive at Miike for communicating the message isn't the best approach on this, I mean do you really think Miike has anito do with that decision? That decision is likely made by a completely different department and likely someone in a higher position.

You getting mad at Miike is like someone getting mad at a reporter who is reporting the news on an action that a company is taking. Being mad at the decision and the messenger is not one in the same.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,282 ★★★★★

Nichoas_1 said:

@ahmynuts because he’s the one who wrote that Kraven will get rdts but zemo won’t. What kind of horse **** is that?!

Getting mad and aggressive at Miike for communicating the message isn't the best approach on this, I mean do you really think Miike has anito do with that decision? That decision is likely made by a completely different department and likely someone in a higher position.

You getting mad at Miike is like someone getting mad at a reporter who is reporting the news on an action that a company is taking. Being mad at the decision and the messenger is not one in the same.
    Thank you, that's what I'm saying. Man is getting absolutely flamed just for relaying a direct message from the devs
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Member Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Delete this please, posted it in the wrong area
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Nichoas_1 said:

@ahmynuts so the guy who delivers messages shouldn’t deliver my well thought out message for why his message was garbage. I should find his people and message them directly instead of him? How about I let him be in the role he’s in and relay my message back so he may take it where it’s needed? Your comments are literally to try to make me angry because no one is actually as absurd as this in reality. The message isn’t to destroy miike, and you know that. The message is that this is a garbage decision. I laid out why. Now captain messenger can relay my message. Simple.

How in the world do you know what he is what he isn't doing? You stalking him?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,501 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Mackey said:

ahmynuts said:

Nichoas_1 said:

So you're shooting the messenger? It's not like he makes any of these decisions. He's just the one who relays the info to us. At least give him a break till Jax gets back. Man's had it rough this week
    Shooting the messenger sends a message 👍
    Yes. The message of disrespect.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

no way people are actually this upset over it. i put my life into this game as im a shut in due to mental health and even i dont care about bugs/nerfs/fixes. I dont remember where it was but it was said many months ago that the special lock was not intentional. ALSO trello boards are used in tons of games for posting bugs, just cause you didnt know about the board doesnt mean it wasnt there for everyone to see. Does anyone who play this game play any other games too? its extrememly common for balance changes to happen. i dont get why this community pulls out pitchforks at the slight whiff of a champion change

I play other games
    They also have a news and updates tab in the game screen itself which either shows any news regarding game or sends you to the official page of the game where they usually announce such things
This discussion has been closed.