**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Rank down tickets for Zemo and Kraven…

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,376 ★★★★★

If by a beautiful reply you mean implying I'm being intentionally obtuse and missing the fact that people just want the Tickets for Zemo too, then that hasn't escaped me. I'm just not much for being patronized.
    People are talking about a cheese that shouldn't exist in the game.

You’re not the one who decides what "should" and "shouldn’t" exist in the game. Same goes for rank down tickets. Your "feelings" about them simply don’t hold water. They are not even enough in most cases, since sig stones and awakening gems are valuable resources people will never see back. Yet you "don’t like them". Go talk more about how this billion dollar company should be given grace when they can’t even spare a rank down ticket…
    You're right, I'm not. The Devs are. They said it's not supposed to exist themselves.
  • Options
    Yes, I knew about it before Miike pointed it out.
    The Forum isn't just here for one purpose alone. There is information here. If someone takes the time to read the Posts they make, as well as other Players, it's not hard to see what's shared.
    You're right, it wasn't communicated here. It was also not inquired about. No one asked if the interaction was supposed to be that way. They just Ranked him.
    Calling me a Troll is the standard response when someone says things that don't line up with what people want.
    I get it. People are upset about the lack of communication. They're upset Tickets were given in one instance and not the other. I can see that. Just because I don't agree that Tickets should be given doesn't mean I'm ignorant to that.
    I have two sides. One that feels for people investing Resources in something that has changed, and another side that believes Tickets are only for a specific situation. That situation becomes less and less clear each time they're given in other circumstances, and they're asked for again and again.
    I'm not sure how it's unclear that someone can hold different views on something, but as I said before, nothing is ever black-and-white.
  • Options
    To be fair, they did for Mole Man as well. In the interest of accuracy.
  • Options
    BloodyCrueltyBloodyCruelty Posts: 64
    Look at karatemikes Videos. He never used zemo lock. 15 furybuffs: you first have to get that much😅😅 it doesnt matter. The only nerf is that you cant abuse him on powersnack anymore. But therefore you have a lower duration until cleanse comes back he isnt that weak still r5 champ. But its disrespectful to not communicate. @secon
  • Options
    BloodyCrueltyBloodyCruelty Posts: 64
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    TrongNov said:

Could you guys just move on with the thread and stop quoting and answering him pls? Geez

Never
  • Options

The Forum isn't just here for one purpose alone. There is information here. If someone takes the time to read the Posts they make, as well as other Players, it's not hard to see what's shared.
    You're right, it wasn't communicated here. It was also not inquired about. No one asked if the interaction was supposed to be that way. They just Ranked him.
    Calling me a Troll is the standard response when someone says things that don't line up with what people want.
    I get it. People are upset about the lack of communication. They're upset Tickets were given in one instance and not the other. I can see that. Just because I don't agree that Tickets should be given doesn't mean I'm ignorant to that.
    I have two sides. One that feels for people investing Resources in something that has changed, and another side that believes Tickets are only for a specific situation. That situation becomes less and less clear each time they're given in other circumstances, and they're asked for again and again.
    I'm not sure how it's unclear that someone can hold different views on something, but as I said before, nothing is ever black-and-white.

Nobody is calling you a troll because your view isn't aligning with other people. People are calling you a troll because you keep repeating the same talking points over and over again with no substance behind it despite numerous different perspectives being put in front of you. It's always the same "I just don't feel like RDTs should be given" even if there seem to be precedent for it, even though it seems like the decision that would make the most people happy, even though it seems warranted by Kabam using a Trello board that 99.999% of the community hasn't heard about to justify their lack of communication, even though it would require minimal additional effort since they already agreed to send out Kraven RDTs, even though it will do nothing to alter the game economy. You sound like a video game NPC repeating the same lines over and over again.
    That precedent is one of my issues with it. If you've been following.
  • Options
    Coppin said:

Nobody is calling you a troll because your view isn't aligning with other people. People are calling you a troll because you keep repeating the same talking points over and over again with no substance behind it despite numerous different perspectives being put in front of you. It's always the same "I just don't feel like RDTs should be given" even if there seem to be precedent for it, even though it seems like the decision that would make the most people happy, even though it seems warranted by Kabam using a Trello board that 99.999% of the community hasn't heard about to justify their lack of communication, even though it would require minimal additional effort since they already agreed to send out Kraven RDTs, even though it will do nothing to alter the game economy. You sound like a video game NPC repeating the same lines over and over again.
    U r trolling cause you got 1 5* moleman (per your screenshot in an arena match, doubt u leave a 6* out of deck), you got 2 r4s as of your description of your account and also when you say you are not paragon yet (doubt one of those r4 is Zemo).
    This issue doesnt affect you at all, not on money, not on mats, not on gameplay.. NOTHING at all.. meanwhile you have players who used r5 gems and mats from 4th of july sales to get completely screwed... Sometimes it makes more sense to stay out of some posts...
    Your response is to take shots at my Account? That's original.
    I don't agree that Tickets should be given. Period. In fact, I empathized with people who used Resources. So your comment is redundant.
    I'm not going to suddenly change my view on RDTs. People who troll just say things to get a reaction. You'll find my opinion has been the same over the years. Agree to disagree. I'm not the one making cheap shots here.
  • Options

Again, you keep repeating that without explaining why you have a problem with it. The precedent has been set already, you can't change that no matter how much you want. If your reasoning is just "It's my opinion, I feel like it" that's precisely why people call you a troll and nobody takes you seriously.
    We're here to express our "feelings and opinions". Besides that, I've already explained it pages ago. RDTs were created for a very specific purpose. Since then, they've been extended for a number of other reasons and not only does that confuse what they're for, it just fuels the demand for more. "You gave them then....you gave them for this....you gave them for that...."
    That's not just my feelings. It's been proven over the years. You can call it what you like, but we're not going to agree on this. If I don't agree with Kabam’s decision to give them, although I respect it, then I'm not going to agree with the demand on the Player's side either. I also extended that same respect to the Players, but people seem dead-set on arguing because I don't agree that Tickets are warranted.
This discussion has been closed.