**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Settle an argument for us

2»

Comments

• Options
    JMC2007JRJMC2007JR Posts: 44
    Tigra
    Tigra is fast and QS is slow on attack.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,183 ★★★★
    Tigra
    Looks like Tigra for the win. Winner winner chicken dinner.
  • Options
    Wolf911Wolf911 Posts: 148
    Tigra
    Well CGR is just CGR and he's top cosmic for sure. He doesn't need anyone or anything to do what he does best ( and that's destroy his opponents so fast they never have a chance to retaliate ).

Not saying QS is bad or anything but at the end of the day the fact remains CGR and tigra are superior.
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    I don't know how to use BOTH tigra and QS...so yes..they're both way, way below cgr...
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    this is the problem with people.
    trying to pass of opinion as fact.

it is your opinion she is
    and his opinion she is not.
    whilst more might agree with you than agree with him, unless you rate the champs on various measurable metrics that covers all areas of playability then it is just an opinion.

my list of best champs will be different to all my mates. that much i can tell you for sure.
    maybe the only thing that we all agree on is that Herc is number 1 seriously broken overpowered champ in the contest.
    even then it would not surprise me if someone thought differently even though i would think they were totally and utterly wrong.