Legend title

AO65AO65 Member Posts: 8
What is the requirement to get the legend title in july 2023. Is it explore proven and conqueror 100% event quest in top 100, or explore heroic and master 100% top 100?

Comments

• captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 759 ★★★
    Heroic and Master were renamed to Proven and Conqueror a few months back, so those are the two that you would need to 100% in the fastest time
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,914 ★★★★★
    Proven and Conqueror are the new heroic and master. But yes, 100% explored and top 100 times. It’ll require 3-4 hours of uninterrupted time, suicides, boosts and 36 energy refills. God speed.
  • AO65AO65 Member Posts: 8
    Alright, thanks for the help.
    But, do i need to use boosts or is that just to speed it up?
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 759 ★★★
    AO65 said:

But, do i need to use boosts or is that just to speed it up?

to speed it up if you have any hopes of getting in the top 100 times
    Alright thanks.
  • TraxxFin_105TraxxFin_105 Member Posts: 6
    AO65 said:

Alright thanks.

Have you done your run ? I just did mine..took me almost 5 hours...guessing i won't get the title..haha
  • GurjitGurjit Member Posts: 29

AO65 said:

Alright thanks.

Have you done your run ? I just did mine..took me almost 5 hours...guessing i won't get the title..haha
    I just did mine , it took 3 hours 1 minutes
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Gurjit said:

AO65 said:

Alright thanks.

Who were you using? Cause I just did it with Corvus r3, suicides, 30% champ boost and 15% atk boost on at all times, all energy refills in inventory, and Falcon to shut down Maw as well as Herc and IHulk’s immortality quick, and it still took me 3 hrs and 19 mins while stopping for absolutely nothing.

Not sure how you shaved off 18 mins worth of time.

• Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Member Posts: 449 ★★★

Gurjit said:

AO65 said:

Alright thanks.

Who were you using? Cause I just did it with Corvus r3, suicides, 30% champ boost and 15% atk boost on at all times, all energy refills in inventory, and Falcon to shut down Maw as well as Herc and IHulk’s immortality quick, and it still took me 3 hrs and 19 mins while stopping for absolutely nothing.

Not sure how you shaved off 18 mins worth of time.

There’s a lot of tricks you can use not to mention a better phone. I filled my energy as I was moving between nodes so I never had to stop.

3 hours 4 minutes for me when I did it. Used ghost / Corvus