**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank down tickets for Zemo and Kraven…

Comments

• Options
    BloodyCrueltyBloodyCruelty Posts: 50
    @SecondSkriller I am feeling with you. I was very disappointed too. And yes: you can screw that indefinite lock but nevertheless its a mechanic thats like a dumb enemy mod. They had to fix it, but not in the way they did it without communication and RDTs

I just wanted to tell you that I talked to many other strong players who did Zemo on r5. That boy is not on the top of skill class because of his lock. All of them were aware of an incoming nerf of the root. You have to look at his indefinite debuffs, his crits through the block, great attuma and nick counter, annoying defender [global node will be buffed], His M arent touching the defender, you will abuse him in very long incoming content. He is usefull in most matchups and a god in niche matchups, his debuffs are passives
  • Options
    He is at the top even without root lock @ZeroFrostNinja
  • Options
    Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    Add the phoenix synergy to his base kit.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I really want them to give RDTs but I also don't want it to be that they can just be pressurized into doing what majority (or vocal) players want
  • Options
    @SecondSkriller @ZeroFrostNinja i know what you mean his damage is crazy Mid but he has much control and high utility, you cant underestimate that, and i think the armor passive is a balancing you cant abuse him anymore on powersnack but he is still working and the duration is lowered. What i wanted to say is: I know many players [from germany😅] who ranked that zemo although they knew about an incoming nerf

And this one sounds dumb: but look at the long karatemike showcase
    He didnt use Zemo lock
    He did barely get more than 15 furys
    And he is destroying a lot of content and wars with him and used the kit like it would be in august

The only thing you cant do anymore is the powersnack

Yes you have to love him but his r5 is still debatable even without looking at the prestige🤷‍♂️🫡
  • Options
    Stacking his synergies straight into the kit would be insane! I would be very happy we germans love that dude ^^

I wont rank him down anyway but i hope there will be a buff or rdt/ compensation
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 953 ★★★★

@SecondSkriller @ZeroFrostNinja i know what you mean his damage is crazy Mid but he has much control and high utility, you cant underestimate that, and i think the armor passive is a balancing you cant abuse him anymore on powersnack but he is still working and the duration is lowered. What i wanted to say is: I know many players [from germany😅] who ranked that zemo although they knew about an incoming nerf

And this one sounds dumb: but look at the long karatemike showcase
    He didnt use Zemo lock
    He did barely get more than 15 furys
    And he is destroying a lot of content and wars with him and used the kit like it would be in august

The only thing you cant do anymore is the powersnack

Yes you have to love him but his r5 is still debatable even without looking at the prestige🤷‍♂️🫡

You can’t do powersnack anymore anyway, because of the root nerf. The armor being gone is just something they initially wanted to implement to combat the lock in places like gauntlet against Piggy :)
  • Options
    JohnnooooooJohnnoooooo Posts: 123 ★★★
    edited July 2023

Look at karatemikes Videos. He never used zemo lock. 15 furybuffs: you first have to get that much😅😅 it doesnt matter. The only nerf is that you cant abuse him on powersnack anymore. But therefore you have a lower duration until cleanse comes back he isnt that weak still r5 champ. But its disrespectful to not communicate. @secon

Trust me I’ve used Zemo probably 10 times more than Karatemike, no offense directed towards him, I have yet to see someone who actually performs the lock correctly the way I do in this video: https://youtu.be/WafflqagFcU
    Very nicely done. I couldn't quite figure out what the missing factor was.

On topic. I never ranked Zemo beyond R3 because I found him too slow. The Zemo lock was the only real reason I'd do it. To take that away from the character is to nerf him by default. KT is right. They've nerfed everything that made him viable as anything more than a mildly pesky defender if you don't know what you're doing.
    Yup. The lock made him viable for a lot of cool fights where you can lock the opponent down. Having to bait specials removes the purpose of root in my opinion and he’s definetly very slow, his damage output is very bad.

Also, the missed factor is that you can fit 8 hits intead MSD’s 7 hits in the root duration and using the valk relic allows for another hit after the striker ends, thus giving you back 100% of the power you used and allowing for the lock to last indefinetly unless the opponent blocks a hit. This ONLY WORKS at rank 5. At rank 4 you can only lock about 300k hp.
    Also you need to have very refined skills to do that
    I won't be able to do that with my Zemo(6*r3 was gonna take him to r4 but ig not now)
    It is impossible to do at lower ranks because the combat power rate increase from higher ranks is necessary for Zemo to perform that lock.
    I could do about 3 cycles of root with my r4, but inwas using a zemo lock in bgs
    When the opponent was down to like 50%
    Ide double root them, and was able to when they got to 3 bars of power, ide finish it off 2nd root.. cant no more, that's the nerf for me
  • Options
    Yes oc but its not a big deal
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 953 ★★★★

Stacking his synergies straight into the kit would be insane! I would be very happy we germans love that dude ^^

I wont rank him down anyway but i hope there will be a buff or rdt/ compensation

Oh so you agree? Nice, yeah, that’s what I would love, but just the bleed one, so basically reduce his max bleeds from 99 to 60 and it’s done, you can stack them in 2 sp2 rotations which is still 10 bars of power that need to be spent… quite the ramp up :)
  • Options
    I dont care that much about the bleed damage i would like to see the phoenix syn in his kit hahah because with deep wounds everything is fine for me also as a defender

I also thought about raising the potency of his debuffs

I hope they dont close this
  • Options
    Ah yes i would appreciate a faster rampup
  • Options
    JohnnooooooJohnnoooooo Posts: 123 ★★★

@Kabam Miike start working ma boy and give us something to smile about

I feel like this will be a situation of, "i can't let the player base win on this one" (the ones who fund my wages), over what's morally, the right thing to do..
  • Options
    I think this will be the result yes they dont really care about us. But i will never spend money on new champions again
  • Options
    @SecondSkriller no haha iam german and we germans love Zemo because we can make Jokes about him based on our history lol😅

Adolf Zemo
  • Options
    Peps69Peps69 Posts: 12
    I agree with you @SecondSkriller that, at least after 2 nerfs Kabam should give him a tune up in some places to compensate (bleed potency, reduce the rooted defender power rate more, increase the root time so you can stack more bleeds)

Kabam does not like the cheese things, so until a certain point I understand his point in the infinite root lock, but I feel that it is a very significant change for at least give the oportunity to players to decide if they want to keep it at R5 or use the resources in another champ.

I have mine at r5 and for sure I would use that t6cc in Valkyrie or Kate probably.
  • Options
    ZeroFrostNinjaZeroFrostNinja Posts: 29 ★★
    Peps69 said:

I agree with you @SecondSkriller that, at least after 2 nerfs Kabam should give him a tune up in some places to compensate (bleed potency, reduce the rooted defender power rate more, increase the root time so you can stack more bleeds)

Kabam does not like the cheese things, so until a certain point I understand his point in the infinite root lock, but I feel that it is a very significant change for at least give the oportunity to players to decide if they want to keep it at R5 or use the resources in another champ.

I have mine at r5 and for sure I would use that t6cc in Valkyrie or Kate probably.

I agree, if Kabam isn't going to give RDTs then giving Zemo a tune up would be the best course of action. Increasing his damage output in short-medium fights would definitely help. Maybe replacing his 50% passive deaccelerate with a 100% passive slow would speed his ramp up and make him a reliable option that people could actively pick over other skill champs in evade and unstoppable matchups.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

I’d be happy getting the sig stones I sunk into him back…

Honestly want those back more than the catalysts
This discussion has been closed.