Q: How can you tell if a person is ftp?

2Β»

Comments

• Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,698 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My spending has fallen off year on year to the point of being mostly FTP can't justify whaling out 10 grand a year on a game I don't take all that seriously but $20 every few months isn't going to go amiss.
  • HSS75HSS75 Member Posts: 1,161 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2023
    I have been a F2P from the moment i first started playing.
    It was a long and hard journey to get to where i am today both physically and mentally.
    The game changed so much since i first started, back then there wasn't a lot of hope for F2P players
    It's been 7 years now
  • Agent_7Agent_7 Member Posts: 183 β˜…β˜…
    Man. MCOC Vegans are taking a beating in this thread.
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 748 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    yeah, they are like vegans or crossfitters, just wait for them to speak and they'll tell you
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Member Posts: 891 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    There are a few that treat ftp like others do PC master race. Like they will lose their man card and their epeen will shrivel up if they spent $5.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I thought for a long time to get the gifting badge. When I was settled to do it, the gifting badge feature was removed. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
  • SpecMSpecM Member Posts: 88 β˜…
    Cool story bro, btw did I mention that I'm F2P... for 5 YEARS!
  • SpecMSpecM Member Posts: 88 β˜…
    DL864 said:

From reading this thread people think just cause they only bought a couple of deals or stopped spending that they are ftp. I call that causal spenders. Ftp to me is someone who has never spent any money their's or anyone's else. That's the pure blood ftp. The rest are just posers.

Amen to that that!
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    OMG. I LOVE the ftp hubris here!! This is amazing and so are all of you 🀣🀣. Whether you're ftp, a whale with no kids or responsibilities or lomg term savings, or a dolphin who just spends a little now and then to get some endorphins that get you through this very real and difficult life. You guys rock. Thanks for the much needed giggles. Imma buy my daily 10$ worth of offers because frankly. I earned a lil selfish me money. Hey, its cheaper than cigs coffee or fast food!
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Member Posts: 453 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Everytime I see a post or a comment starting with I'm f2p, I just skip it, you talk to any f2p player regarding anything and that's the first thing they mention like it's their national security number or smth
This discussion has been closed.