**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena issue (Post Update)

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,799 ★★★★★
    JSourp said:

I cannot speak for those who do not have the Sigil and whether they are also impacted.

I don’t have Sigil and have not activated Express Mode. A few more rounds to complete basic arena milestones.

• Options
    jim2063jim2063 Posts: 3
    No sigil, no express mode, still bug destroyes me
  • Options
    vernondesousavernondesousa Posts: 21
    edited July 2023
    Still not sorted... New week. New arena and same issue.... Come on Kabam! Happened again this week.... We don't all have time to RESTART our streak everytime Kabam feels like NOT fixing a simple issue. Revert to old settings and reboot it... This is not at all what I was expecting from one of the oldest parts of the game. Get your things fixed Kabam
  • Options
    Jbunc533Jbunc533 Posts: 44
    Yup!! Not even using express mode. I was on an 81 win streak at this point but this happened before as well.😡😡😡
  • Options
    DeanDoomDeanDoom Posts: 48
    Any update from Kabam on arena fix?
  • Options
    Any update from Kabam on arena fix?
  • Options
    FoldinBoxesFoldinBoxes Posts: 34
    I just want to add my voice to those saying this isn't exclusive to Arena Express users. I do not have the Sigil so am not using express mode and it has happened to me 3 times now.
  • Options
    Savage_CTSavage_CT Posts: 2
    Happened to me as well. I think one of the posters above is on to something. This happened after I requested help. I’m not locked out of the other 2 availble arena tracks.
  • Options

If you are experiencing locked characters or progress, please press the EXIT ARENA button at the top left of the Arena tile in the Fight screen, where you see the Arena Art. The button icon looks like a small door.

ı used that small door but its not helping. Same that problem to me to.
  • Options
    AJ_Engel30AJ_Engel30 Posts: 160
    Also happening to me in all of the Arena. Never used express mode either. The only option is to exit and lose win streak. Awesome game!!!
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,251 ★★★★★
    It happened to me when my game crashed mid arena. Logged back in and couldn’t access the same arena again, whereas in the past it would have just continued upon game startup.
  • Options
    Kuzuri_1832Kuzuri_1832 Posts: 203
    The ongoing "Arena Express Mode" issue happened once again to me just now, and I've reached my limit. I'm done with arena until you (Kabam) confirm that it's resolved. It would be great if you could send in-game messages about these issues too, as many players don't regularly check the forums.
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 410 ★★★
    JSourp said:

The ongoing "Arena Express Mode" issue happened once again to me just now, and I've reached my limit. I'm done with arena until you (Kabam) confirm that it's resolved. It would be great if you could send in-game messages about these issues too, as many players don't regularly check the forums.

Have you done the update?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    JSourp said:

Have you downloaded the latest HotFix Patch from yesterday, v40.1.1
    Fix to the Express Mode problems (and probably even if you weren’t even using Arena Express).

Has already been mentioned in other “Arena” threads up here, which causes those threads to no longer get continuing commentary, so older threads start receiving uptick again.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★

Greetings Summoners,

Yesterday, we released v40.1.1, a hotfix that addresses this Arena issue. If you have not downloaded that hotfix yet, we suggest doing so as soon as possible, and it should resolve your Arena issues.

Now that the issue is resolved, we can look at compensating for the lost time and resources.

The following packages will only be going out to Summoners that played in the Arenas and were affected by these issues between July 10th and July 17th, 2023.

200x Units
    50,000x Battlechips
    250,000x Gold

Sigil Subscribers will also receive an extension of their Sigil Subscription that will account for each day the bug was live before the fix went out, plus 3 extra days. That’s 8 Days, plus 3 for a total of 11 days.

We will work to get this out as soon as possible, but with other things happening right now, this may not happen until the beginning of August.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you all again for your patience.

What happens if you had the sigil active the entire time the bug was active, still had the sigil active when the hot fix was released, but it will expire before the timeline presented for the sigil extension? Do you just need the sigil active while the bug was ongoing, or does it need to be active when the compensation is generated?

• Options
    Kuzuri_1832Kuzuri_1832 Posts: 203

JSourp said:

Have you downloaded the latest HotFix Patch from yesterday, v40.1.1
    Fix to the Express Mode problems (and probably even if you weren’t even using Arena Express).

Has already been mentioned in other “Arena” threads up here, which causes those threads to no longer get continuing commentary, so older threads start receiving uptick again.
    Oddly enough, I actually received the update just now (I even checked the app store before posting, just to be sure). Hopefully, this means the issue has been fixed. Fingers crossed! Cheers!
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 768 ★★★★
    I actively avoided the arena due to the bug. I think the compensation should extend to everyone with access to the bugged arena.
  • Options
    MorningstarIsBaeMorningstarIsBae Posts: 126 ★★

I actively avoided the arena due to the bug. I think the compensation should extend to everyone with access to the bugged arena.

Same. Or i tried to play but it just crashed. So i need answers. If i aint covered in that package i riot probably. Depending on how much energy i have that day
  • Options
    TadzioTosterTadzioToster Posts: 57
    Crys23 said:

The compensation is a joke. 200 units? For a week of this bug? Should've been 5-800 units. And like 1mil gold.
    And if you were afraid to give this much to small accounts, could've done it based on progression level

And 50k battlechips still isnt enought for you?
  • Options
    edited July 2023

Greetings Summoners,

Yesterday, we released v40.1.1, a hotfix that addresses this Arena issue. If you have not downloaded that hotfix yet, we suggest doing so as soon as possible, and it should resolve your Arena issues.

Now that the issue is resolved, we can look at compensating for the lost time and resources.

The following packages will only be going out to Summoners that played in the Arenas and were affected by these issues between July 10th and July 17th, 2023.

200x Units
    50,000x Battlechips
    250,000x Gold

Sigil Subscribers will also receive an extension of their Sigil Subscription that will account for each day the bug was live before the fix went out, plus 3 extra days. That’s 8 Days, plus 3 for a total of 11 days.

We will work to get this out as soon as possible, but with other things happening right now, this may not happen until the beginning of August.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you all again for your patience.

Thank you very much for solving this issue!

It was annoying. Thank you for the compensation in advance! Love this game and area

• Options
    Thanks for the update!
  • Options
    NappyishhNappyishh Posts: 2
    Ok I thought this was happening to just me for some reason (I don’t check the forums that often especially for smaller bugs. Since if something isn’t working like it’s supposed to in the game, it’s usually par for the course with the game over the past 2 years or so) But this was much bigger imo than a small bug. & I realized on my own. after trying everything possible to continue that certain arena (without using express mode) that after EVERYTHING TRIED exiting the arena through the door button was the only way to continue to do that arena even though it resulted in losing your streak which really SUCKED. Good to know that this was acknowledged & what not by Kabam though. That makes me feel at least a little bit better.
  • Options
    YashwanthNagaYashwanthNaga Posts: 23
    edited July 2023
    Hi. Thanks for the update. Hope there are no issues with the arena now. Fingers crossed. But i still think 200 units would be pretty low for summoners who grind arena a lot. I would suggest atleast give out a little more gold and give a lot of battlechips so the users atleast have the fun of opening arena crystals and getting more units out of it. This is just my opinion.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 644 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike

Tell kabam thank you! Fighting in arenas was super frustrating with the bugs. The compensation is great and I’m grateful.