**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Looking for an Alliance

Since you tapped on my post, u should know that I’m a returning/veteran player with about 10.5 prestige. I’m looking to compete in an alliance that is hungry for rewards. I use discord and will get the Line app if needed. Pls tell me the name of the alliance if you need a member like me(I’m into cool alliance names😂) DM my doctors if you want my roster-Hogan#8848

Comments

• Options
    Did you find an alliance? Got a space if your still looking👍
  • Options
    Hogan_14Hogan_14 Posts: 14
    No not yet
  • Options
    Hogan_14Hogan_14 Posts: 14

Did you find an alliance? Got a space if your still looking👍

Not yet, mind on filling me in abt ur alliance?
  • Options
    TapTouTTapTouT Posts: 19
    I have a spot open. Add me on line if interested
    I need a map 5/6 player
  • Options
    TapTouTTapTouT Posts: 19
    If interested. Line ID. taptout87
  • Options
    eggesteggest Posts: 157
    Hey we have map5x5 AQ with epic mods and optional 1bg War. No other requirements.
    Part of the Avengers Resistance family, lots of friendly groups and other alliance opportunities if you fancy something else or a change after a while.

If this interests you, add me on Line: eggest1
  • Options
    We do 4/4/3 AQ - AW is optional. Discord is optional, but we have some funny people on there so worthwhile.

"Lethewards" in game.
  • Options
    CorvosCorvos Posts: 116
    You want a cool alliance name ? We are Speedos Required - Gold 2 map5/5/4 - my line ID is Corvos_HW If this so far sounds good to you . Ign name Corvos
  • Options
    Anas_wick99Anas_wick99 Posts: 75
    [VCALA] MYSTERIOUS ALLIANCE
    Gold 3 pushing for gold 2
    Doing map 4 4 3 currently (+126m)
    Line required