**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds Mastery Preset changed without knowledge

AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
My mastery presets changed to the one I use currently without me having selected it. Didn't realise until I was in the matchups

Comments

• Options
    Checked again. It shows a different Mastery setup in deck but a different one (suicides) in actual fights
  • Options
    JerryJiverJerryJiver Posts: 104
    This needs attention. Seeing YouTubers experience this too. Nick136 and maex
  • Options
    Distal_lessDistal_less Posts: 17
    edited July 2023
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Can't wait for the compensation on this one
  • Options
    Clipse1088Clipse1088 Posts: 17
    Realized this as well... not sure how many BG fights I've done since the bug started.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    So glad I’m not the only one. Just kept seeing Recoil when it wasn’t the preset I was using.
  • Options
    DUOCENTODUOCENTO Posts: 43
    edited July 2023
    Kabam please stop doing that right now please stop your freaking game😹😹😹
    Crying’ laughing’

False detectives 🕵️
  • Options
    HACK3RHACK3R Posts: 5
    Lost quite a few games in BGs before I noticed. I Lost a good amount of placement rewards because of this.
  • Options
    FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 178 ★★
    There isn’t even one update without destroy anything that works before… Please Kabam get the game back on track.. and thank you for the 200 units compensation because of the arena issue, I can change my masteries with these units to play BG 👍🏽
  • Options
    TadzioTosterTadzioToster Posts: 57
    Thank you kabam for another Bug😁 just Lost because of it
  • Options
    ValmezValmez Posts: 74
    Another day another bug... well done
  • Options
    CheywolfxCheywolfx Posts: 10
    My set up with maxed md and none suicides don’t work in battlegrounds apparently I running suicides the loadout is broken
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,599 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Crys23 said:

I bet the fix will make us save the load outs again before applying it to our deck. That will mean we'll have to respec all our mastery trees for BGs (multiple decks if we have them), and then also switch them back to what most of us are running now (recoils).
    That will be like 3-400 units. Smelling another half harted compensation, probably coming in september :))

That'll be annoying! Don't want to do that! Nooo!!!
  • Options
    ShredderN7ShredderN7 Posts: 5
    Same here. I haven't bought another battle deck, just using the one without recoil mastery. But right now when I play It's using the recoil masteries that I'm using in the normal game
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 768 ★★★★
    Battlegrounds felt left out. So far this update it’s been side quest x2, arena, AW, and now BG. Permanent solo content, AQ, or Incursions are up next.

On a serious note, they turned off the cost to change masteries before for Battlegrounds testing. Hopefully that’s the solution this time as well if they can’t get it straightened out on their own.
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Another update another major bug.....shocker 😀
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

Another update another major bug.....shocker 😀

You rang?
  • Options
    PemulaPemula Posts: 60
    damn, kabam fix your game !! i can't apply mastery loadout now
  • Options
    LiangxoxoLiangxoxo Posts: 1
    I noticed it right away cos I went in with AA and between the poison and bleed and then add one parry for more bleeds I was at like 50% Hp.

Can this game go 2 seconds without a bug? Come on !
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★

Checked again. It shows a different Mastery setup in deck but a different one (suicides) in actual fights

How can you check the masteries for the deck? It just saves over them - which I hate btw Kabam, let me select and inspect the saved masteries to the deck.
  • Options

How can you check the masteries for the deck? It just saves over them - which I hate btw Kabam, let me select and inspect the saved masteries to the deck.
    By check I meant you can see the amount of points allotted to each section (O,D,U). It was different for both
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★

By check I meant you can see the amount of points allotted to each section (O,D,U). It was different for both
    I follow, okay thanks. Thought I was going crazy and missing some very obvious way of inspecting my deck masteries.
  • Options

I follow, okay thanks. Thought I was going crazy and missing some very obvious way of inspecting my deck masteries.
    I wish. It's so annoying that you can't check