**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Battlegrounds Mastery Preset changed without knowledge

2»

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★

Can't wait for the compensation on this one

The real C word I was looking for.
  • Options
    ShevvelShevvel Posts: 184
    Thank god im not alone. Lost one match(15points) and won 1 match(14points). give me back that 1 point thats all. ;).
  • Options
    BradekBradek Posts: 4
    Are you able do one thing, really just one without fked up something
  • Options
    RyanStecken2204RyanStecken2204 Posts: 30
    Crys23 said:

I bet the fix will make us save the load outs again before applying it to our deck. That will mean we'll have to respec all our mastery trees for BGs (multiple decks if we have them), and then also switch them back to what most of us are running now (recoils).
    That will be like 3-400 units. Smelling another half harted compensation, probably coming in september :))

That would be so awful… I believe it!
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    Do we think there will ever be an update that doesn't break something else?
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Well that explains why I had 6 bleeds on me after the initial parry and why I was losing so much health. Glad I stopped after playing only 2 matches last night. Fiux your game KABAM.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Mackey said:

Do we think there will ever be an update that doesn't break something else?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem
  • Options
    I just looked and I would have won both matches 2-1 instead of losing 2-1 I played last night due to Recoils on my defenders. Thanks a lot, KABAM!
  • Options
    Dr_M3Dr_M3 Posts: 2
    What's the fix on this?
    I got 2 Decks saved with two mastery setups.
    Doesn't matter whatever Deck I choose, it has recoil mastery tree on for me.
    I don't like to do arenas without recoil masteries.
    What's the fix to this situation? Shall I just completely switch them off and then play BGs? This is really bad
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 352 ★★★
    Any news? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    Masteries should absolutely be free for test of BG season. Easiest solution.
    I'm not wasting units to remove my suicides to save a preset again. Y'all are really in shambles at this point
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 675 ★★★★
    end the season, there's no point with this. bug affected several matches.
  • Options
    MorningstarIsBaeMorningstarIsBae Posts: 128 ★★

end the season, there's no point with this. bug affected several matches.

End the season and give everyone rewards one up. I refuse to change my masteries for something thats not my doing and right now i cant advance
  • Options
    EricZachary1977EricZachary1977 Posts: 38
    just had my recoil tree setup which I use everywhere EXCEPT BGs applied to my BGs deck.
  • Options
    EricZachary1977EricZachary1977 Posts: 38
    Also @Kabam Miike adding a feature to be able to see your BGs setup after application would be extremely helpful if that could be passed along to Zero or whoever else is working on QA
  • Options
    TadzioTosterTadzioToster Posts: 66
    More than 24 hours and we still know nothing… will it be fix in next few hours or dont count on it for next week?
  • Options
    MB8888MB8888 Posts: 14

This is something we are investigating right now.

Any update on this @Kabam Miike?

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★
    Guys, can anyone confirm is it fixed.
  • Options
    FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 179 ★★
    edited July 2023

Hey all, we pushed a fix for this a little while ago. If this still occurs, please let us know!

Uff i changed my masteries ~ 3 hours ago to play BG ..

Btw the Trello Board tell the issue is „under investigation“, maybe you can change it to „fix live“ so the people who check it will know. @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    ReyAlemánReyAlemán Posts: 88
    yep, spent 200 units already... thanks!
  • Options
    Fuzion_FantasyFuzion_Fantasy Posts: 9

Hey all, we pushed a fix for this a little while ago. If this still occurs, please let us know!

Still not fixed for me. Just played a match and suicides still on. What a joke. Am I really gonna have to waste my units on this?
  • Options

Still not fixed for me. Just played a match and suicides still on. What a joke. Am I really gonna have to waste my units on this?
    Plz stop talking **** . Ive played ~15 matches and masteries works as they should
  • Options
    edited July 2023

Everything works for last few hours
  • Options
    Fuzion_FantasyFuzion_Fantasy Posts: 9

Everything works for last few hours
    It works now.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,607 ★★★★
    It's fixed now. Didn't changed my masteries and played with suicides on. Now suicides are off like it was before for my BG deck.
  • Options

What about the people who lost matches and used units to change masteries due to the bug?
  • Options
    I played a match this morning and had recoil masteries on, which was shown in the match. Are there others it isnt working for?