Options

Pro Wrestling

Since it got brought up in another thread, do we have any pro wrestling fans in the community? If so who are your favorites or least favorites from past and present? (No company/ personal bashing since wrestling fans can get very tribal in their support) Besides the obvious “ the champion” who from MCOC do you think would cross over well into the wrestling world. Who from the wrestling world could cross over into MCOC?

I’ve been working in pro wrestling for like 12+ years now so if you guys at Kabam were serious about that match in the other thread lets chat. I’d throw up a youtube link to the end of my favorite match to date where me and Matt Riddle first formed a tag team (he’s in WWE now) but don’t think thats allowed on here

Comments

• Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,009 ★★★★
    Hit Monkey feels like the perfect lucha libre style wrestler.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    you could definitely link the vid i’d love to see that
  • Options
    ShadowReptileShadowReptile Posts: 98

For context before the video begins Matt had been wrestling all over the world on the indies at that point and was in England the night before. (The vid is in NYC) He’s one of my best friends and that was even on his bday so was special for us to form a tag team. I had come out and cut a promo to the crowd saying sorry to the fans but I didn’t know where in the world my tag partner was.The other team came out talking trash and challenged me to a match. It was a 2 on 1 for around 8 mins before the vid begins. Was a cool surprise for the fans. Matt went to WWE not too long after that. Its awesome to see the success he’s had there.

https://youtu.be/PLMVIjWY_us

(If thats not allowed sorry kabam was asked to)
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,174 ★★★★★
    Daredevil for obvious reasons and idk why but i feel like Mangog would absolutely throw down in the ring. Maybe it's his outfit
  • Options
    GolivarezGolivarez Posts: 154 ★★
    What company your work for WWE or AEW ?
  • Options
    There’s also another company I worked for over the years called Kaiju Big Battel where i wrestled as a giant waffle. Technically he’s French Toast. Those shows are always crazy cause its space monsters, food, robots, ect.

• Options
    GolivarezGolivarez Posts: 154 ★★

Since it got brought up in another thread, do we have any pro wrestling fans in the community? If so who are your favorites or least favorites from past and present? (No company/ personal bashing since wrestling fans can get very tribal in their support) Besides the obvious “ the champion” who from MCOC do you think would cross over well into the wrestling world. Who from the wrestling world could cross over into MCOC?

I’ve been working in pro wrestling for like 12+ years now so if you guys at Kabam were serious about that match in the other thread lets chat. I’d throw up a youtube link to the end of my favorite match to date where me and Matt Riddle first formed a tag team (he’s in WWE now) but don’t think thats allowed on here

Can you leak when Cody is getting the damn belt?
  • Options
    Golivarez said:

What company your work for WWE or AEW ?

Currently not contracted to any major company work on the indies
  • Options

Can you leak when Cody is getting the damn belt?

When he wins the match for it (cough cough kayfabe 😜)
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,457 ★★★★

For context before the video begins Matt had been wrestling all over the world on the indies at that point and was in England the night before. (The vid is in NYC) He’s one of my best friends and that was even on his bday so was special for us to form a tag team. I had come out and cut a promo to the crowd saying sorry to the fans but I didn’t know where in the world my tag partner was.The other team came out talking trash and challenged me to a match. It was a 2 on 1 for around 8 mins before the vid begins. Was a cool surprise for the fans. Matt went to WWE not too long after that. Its awesome to see the success he’s had there.

https://youtu.be/PLMVIjWY_us

(If thats not allowed sorry kabam was asked to)

• Options
    ThePharcideThePharcide Posts: 212 ★★★

who are your favorites or least favorites from past and present?

I’m from Iowa so you can take a FREAKING guess.
  • Options

who are your favorites or least favorites from past and present?

I’m from Iowa so you can take a FREAKING guess.
    Frank Gotch? Most prob have no clue who that is. So I’ll guess Seth Rollins.
  • Options
    History lesson:
  • Options
    ThePharcideThePharcide Posts: 212 ★★★
    Damn that’s some archive stuff right there.

But yeah Rollins. Had the chance to meet him when he was in Des Moines for an event.
  • Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    I've always loved DX, my favourite is triple h some may say he's over rated but I love the game! His theme songs are played by my favourite band the one and only motörhead so that's a part of the reason I like HHH so much.
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 596 ★★★
    edited July 2023