Options

This July, y'all are going INTO THE INFERNO

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,842 ★★★★★
    Pemula said:

stupid rift !! how can a 25% chance have a high chance than 60%? I tried 4 times, and 4 times the chance bring me to path B which is a 25% chance. unbelievable !!!

Mine is 2x B, C and A.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Are these threat level 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 like proven , uc , cav, TB , paragon ? That means Threat level 5 is paragon and Threal lvl 4 is TB ?

Can someone plz clarify this ?
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Once again Kabam promises much and delivers very little. The rifts are as terrible as they have ever been. 6 passes so far, and 5 on the same lame path. And please spare me the "it is just the luck of the RNG.!" B.S. Heard it all before! Don't need to hear it again.
    Kabam has the absolute worst RNG of any game I ever played.
  • Options
    Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 416 ★★★
    At the moment - each entry for me has resulted in Path A - hasn't landed on any of the other paths at all
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,326 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    How do you get points for Solo Event: Portal Mastery? when it is hard to get inferno nexus crystal and enter Hades Rift.. Will Solo Event Energy Harvest be reset next week?
  • Options
    NSlaNSla Posts: 15
    Rohit_316 said:

Are these threat level 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 like proven , uc , cav, TB , paragon ? That means Threat level 5 is paragon and Threal lvl 4 is TB ?

Can someone plz clarify this ?

Correct. level 3 is Cav, 4 is TB and 5 is Paragon. You can "play up" if you think you have the champs to do so and the boosts. While the randomness does get frustrating, I do like the ability to play up. Also, the more you play rifts, you do build portal mastery points in the solo event which eventually, you get the dimensional energies which allow you to "choose" your path..but you have to play rifts and complete to get the points...
  • Options
    ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 139
    Energy harvest event did not refresh this week for Thronebreaker players @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Superdave1966Superdave1966 Posts: 76
    edited July 2023
    No one is going to any inferno this week by the looks of it.where is the solo event with the chaotic dimensional energy?
    Maybe choose something less chaotic next month.
    At least TB players can get some rank 4 materials even if still no chance of R5s
  • Options
    Superdave1966Superdave1966 Posts: 76
    By the way,did anyone get more than 1 random path that wasn't path A last week?I got path B once and A 6 times
  • Options
    AprilMoon7AprilMoon7 Posts: 74
    Accidentally exited the Hades Rift quest... Does that mean that I can now not reach 44 points since completing the rifts also contributes to points...?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,105 ★★★★★

Accidentally exited the Hades Rift quest... Does that mean that I can now not reach 44 points since completing the rifts also contributes to points...?

If you missed one you’re ok. You can get the three extra from the 28d event before hitting or missing the final milestone.
  • Options
    AprilMoon7AprilMoon7 Posts: 74

If you missed one you’re ok. You can get the three extra from the 28d event before hitting or missing the final milestone.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Just kidding - resolved
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I've gotten Path A three times, Path B three times, Path C once, and Path D once. This is better than I figured I would get. Getting Path C and Path once out of 8 rifts is simply RNG which worked in my favor to a measure.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,842 ★★★★★
    Sorry but this sidequest feels to me like another job. Highly paying attention to not miss entries + very limited time to use the last one each week. The quest itself is also nothing special, there’s nothing really what would justify the headache. What a pity
  • Options
    KingSlayer27KingSlayer27 Posts: 7
    Too many input issue!!
  • Options
    Yash24Yash24 Posts: 8
    everyone is getting dimensional energies as compensation..but i didn't recieved any compensation from kabam..I want my 6* awekening gem from side quest..give me the dimensional energies everyone's are getting as a compensation..reply kabam
  • Options

• Options
    AaadillllAaadillll Posts: 39
    Threat Level 5 - Path C - i got only one selector of 3k 6* shards instead of Two selectors… i believe its a bug, because till yesterday i was getting two selectors.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,230 ★★★★★
    Love this side quest. Not counting the selectors that we’ve gotten, I’ve gotten path B twice, path C once, and path E awakening gem once. Keep ‘‘em coming.
  • Options
    Yash24 said:

everyone is getting dimensional energies as compensation..but i didn't recieved any compensation from kabam..I want my 6* awekening gem from side quest..give me the dimensional energies everyone's are getting as a compensation..reply kabam

@Kabam Miike reply me mate..will I get my sq compensation or not and if not what is the reason..atleast u guys should reply..
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,371 ★★★★★
    Yash24 said:

Yash24 said:

@Kabam Miike reply me mate..will I get my sq compensation or not and if not what is the reason..atleast u guys should reply..
    Raise a ticket to support.
  • Options

Yash24 said:

Yash24 said:

how to raise ticket??
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,371 ★★★★★
    Yash24 said:

Yash24 said:

Yash24 said:

how to raise ticket??
    https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  • Options
    Crowning54Crowning54 Posts: 46
    As usual Kabam always tries to put obstacles that stop us from what we want, the amount of points you need for a perfected dimensional entry feels like a headache. You need to complete the Side Quest 44 times or less if you open inferno crystals but there are only so many you can get. This SQ is nothing special just another joke.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    How many portal points should I have? I'm currently on 35, and there are only 5 points available from the harvest, so am I terminal at 40?
    I believe I have achieved all of the milestones in previous harvest weeks, I have opened all of the inferno crystals I have received, and I do not have any entries left in my inventory, so I am confused as to how I have missed four points somewhere.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

How many portal points should I have? I'm currently on 35, and there are only 5 points available from the harvest, so am I terminal at 40?
    I believe I have achieved all of the milestones in previous harvest weeks, I have opened all of the inferno crystals I have received, and I do not have any entries left in my inventory, so I am confused as to how I have missed four points somewhere.

Um, is it only week three this week?
    Maybe that's where I'm going wrong, but how then would I be on 35 points?
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 187 ★★
    Which path section to take for gurateed rewards?