**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

2023 Battlerealm Brawl and our First Ever Player Summit!

Comments

• Options
    ShadowReptileShadowReptile Posts: 98
    TyEdge said:

Additionally, I want to remind everybody of this line in our eligibility requirements:

"Pass Kabam and our Partner’s Brand checks"

This means that players that have historically exhibited behaviour that does not align with our, or Marvel's brand guidelines, including the use of discriminatory, sexist, homophobic, etc., language, or making threats against Kabam employees, or other players, will automatically disqualify you from the competition, even if you are from an eligible region and placed in the top 8.

I don’t want to tell you how to do your job, and I’m not wishing any actual harm on you or anyone, but it would be the absolute highlight of this event if a YouTuber could try to hit you with a chair and a brief professional wrestling match could ensue. Maybe Seatin would let you do an elbow drop? Or you could suplex Brian Grant? I’ll let y’all handle arrangements and choreography amongst yourselves. ITS REAL TO ME.

🤔 ummmm you guys have a pro wrestler in the MCOC community 🙋‍♂️
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,192 Guardian
    TyEdge said:

Stellar said:

Additionally, I want to remind everybody of this line in our eligibility requirements:

This means that players that have historically exhibited behaviour that does not align with our, or Marvel's brand guidelines, including the use of discriminatory, sexist, homophobic, etc., language, or making threats against Kabam employees, or other players, will automatically disqualify you from the competition, even if you are from an eligible region and placed in the top 8.

That is so ridiculous 🤣🤣🤣

Now you must be the perfect little politically correct woke to participate to a game mode 🤣🤣🤣
    “I should be able to vomit my hateful thoughts all over anyone I want and my actions should have no consequences”

Okay.
    That's how Karens are created 🤣
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,363 ★★★★

TyEdge said:

I don’t want to tell you how to do your job, and I’m not wishing any actual harm on you or anyone, but it would be the absolute highlight of this event if a YouTuber could try to hit you with a chair and a brief professional wrestling match could ensue. Maybe Seatin would let you do an elbow drop? Or you could suplex Brian Grant? I’ll let y’all handle arrangements and choreography amongst yourselves. ITS REAL TO ME.
    @Seatin Can I powerbomb you through a table?
    @Kabam Miike watch out I could surprise you...fear the spear. You're next!

For those not aware this is reference to Goldberg from WCW back in the day so to speak.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 19,136 Guardian
    TyEdge said:

I was so looking forward to throwing down in-person with Brian, but unfortunately the timing makes that impossible.

I'm way past the age when I could get him completely over my head, but I could still probably fling myself from the top of a cubicle.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 3,035 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

TyEdge said:

I was so looking forward to throwing down in-person with Brian, but unfortunately the timing makes that impossible.

I'm way past the age when I could get him completely over my head, but I could still probably fling myself from the top of a cubicle.
    They call that move the DNA splatter.

No, wait…
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Didn't bud light loose money because of can

Bringing this ubruptly into the conversation is a kinda accusing BeroMan with what it inculded, while in fact, the accusations of racism fall on kabam by eliminating the countries of the two most recurrent top 1&2 places in bg seasons Beroman's Georgia and Kurt's Peru. You have the data and you know the top players who will be on the leaderboards in season 10 so you picked their countries and added a bunch of other countries which no top players will come from (according to your data), excluding the countries of the players you deliberatly don't want to be included in the tourney.
    And Kabam hates Quebec too 🙄
  • Options
    TheDarkestknightTheDarkestknight Posts: 33

Bringing this ubruptly into the conversation is a kinda accusing BeroMan with what it inculded, while in fact, the accusations of racism fall on kabam by eliminating the countries of the two most recurrent top 1&2 places in bg seasons Beroman's Georgia and Kurt's Peru. You have the data and you know the top players who will be on the leaderboards in season 10 so you picked their countries and added a bunch of other countries which no top players will come from (according to your data), excluding the countries of the players you deliberatly don't want to be included in the tourney.
    If you read what I said in "You know the top players who will be on the leaderboards in season 10 so you picked their countries"
  • Options

If you read what I said in "You know the top players who will be on the leaderboards in season 10 so you picked their countries"
    So there's a top player in Quebec?and India? And qatar? And saudi arabia?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,192 Guardian

From what I hear, Quebec just has awful competition laws
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

I know I know, there is an /s
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 8,045 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

I googled and checked. Pretty awesome.
  • Options
    RichtheMan said he'd be up for wrestling. :D
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,399 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

I lived in Quebec for a year and a half. Lovely people, complicated system. I had to file 2 sets of taxes. One for Quebec, and one for Canada.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,399 ★★★★★
    It was different from the usual Provincial Tax.
  • Options
    StoneyThePoneyStoneyThePoney Posts: 55
    Argentina
    Australia
    Austria
    Belgium
    Brazil
    Canada (excluding Québec)
    Chile
    Colombia
    Czechia
    Denmark
    Finland
    France
    Germany
    Hong Kong
    India
    Ireland
    Japan
    Mexico
    Netherlands
    New Zealand
    Norway
    Poland
    Portugal
    Singapore
    South Korea
    Spain
    Sweden
    Thailand
    United Kingdom
    United States

Why is Iceland not eligible? All other Nordic nations are there except Iceland?
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

I lived in Quebec for a year and a half. Lovely people, complicated system. I had to file 2 sets of taxes. One for Quebec, and one for Canada.
    This explains a lot
  • Options
    Looking forward to this event.
    I can’t seem to register for tickets for the player’s celebration through the highlighted link? Best of luck to everyone.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 3,035 ★★★★★
    So it wasn’t explicitly stated in the announcement, but I think it warrants asking with the delays to war:

Are the additional BG milestones from season 9 still being removed?
  • Options
    BeardBeard Posts: 1
    How can I get 2 tickets for the Players Celebration on October 21st in Vancouver? Your post said they were not limited so availability would not be an issue.
  • Options
    Roxas108Roxas108 Posts: 13
    Beard said:

How can I get 2 tickets for the Players Celebration on October 21st in Vancouver? Your post said they were not limited so availability would not be an issue.

yea i made the same mistake i thought they had said the event was open to everyone so i didn't think we needed a ticket. I understand this is my mistake but if possible to get a ticket would be much appreciated if not all good.
  • Options
    Is the Player summit on the 20th or 21st?
    There is conflicting information on the date displayed on the event planner site.