**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Let’s talk about Lady Deathstrike

RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
Hey mcoc dudes, I’ve been testing new champ Lady Deathstrike lately. And I found that she is awesome. She definitely has her downsides, for instance, her damage is ok, but not the best. However, her utility is super dope, super suicides friendly and her regen is bonkers. I know if her damage is also op, she will be an unbalanced champ. She is my favorite champ so far this year. How do you guys like her? How do you rate her?

Let’s talk about Lady Deathstrike 92 votes

She is top notch
27%
TerraJosh51700Barrier ReefAZJC36Pikolucaptain_rogersGinjabredMonstaShock29PuttPuttCLUEMANATTIAshacekarendurawillrun4adonutorpimeSLickyAnsh_AMartial_warlock01KINGBLACKSHEEPKingKongColby38coolspiderman17_ 25 votes
She is awesome
41%
KDoggg2017Dark89PhoenixSpeedbumpSandeepSSachhyam257mbraceRockyshockyCalwooddaddyH3t3rTheDragonLord1373Praneeth_SP616MCOCHazzaBeastDadHeir_of_thanosFerahgoYodabolt21Nogood22Sceptilemaniac2DeepworldThePredator1001 38 votes
She has her utility, but not the best
19%
Spity68SecondSkrillernOuxHulkbusterN1Wolf911Giantwalrus56Ben_15455CaptainGameGo_ToHickdog27SaumikDarthMysticTrongNovBadMother2AxewTheLightBringerJarvisreiZha 18 votes
She is ok, not my cup of tea
6%
pikaC19h28o2Earl123ManbatnShirleyrieEmomike 6 votes
She is meh
5%
Vegeta9001KallaiRVedantMehtaAnnihilator13_Jaffa_ 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★

Rvz said:

her damage is ok, but not the best.

We playing the same Lady Deathstrike?
    Can I ask how to max her damage output?
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    I have only tried out my 3* but I liked her flow and was very pleasantly surprised to end a fight with 100% health despite taking a special attack to the face. I definitely wouldn't mind pulling her from the next (right?) featured 6* crystal.
  • Options
    Josh51700Josh51700 Posts: 88
    She is top notch
    Rvz said:

Hey mcoc dudes, I’ve been testing new champ Lady Deathstrike lately. And I found that she is awesome. She definitely has her downsides, for instance, her damage is ok, but not the best. However, her utility is super dope, super suicides friendly and her regen is bonkers. I know if her damage is also op, she will be an unbalanced champ. She is my favorite champ so far this year. How do you guys like her? How do you rate her?

I was very fortunate to get her as a 7 star out of her featured paragon crystals and man is she super cool. I opened them with the intent to potentially get Dani moonstar since the % to get the second featured is always higher than the main one….but I ended up getting lady deathstrike, and she does not disappoint. I ended up liking her more than I thought. She’s not only got great utility, but she is super fun to play. She’s like a way cooler version of wolverine since the wolverines we have are pretty bad outside of weapon x and even then he’s not close to being this good.
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    She is top notch
    #1 mutant killer maybe top 3 tech. Nimrod is better overall but lady d is better for mutant killing.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,021 Guardian
    She is top notch
    Lady D has a very high skill cap to utilize fully. Once you go berserk, you can't block without using an sp2. In typical fights, you'll want to get to like 1.9 bars of power, sp1, and then sp1 again to have double torments. The fight will pretty much be over by then
  • Options
    I just pulled a 6* so I’m trying to see what others thing and how to best utilize her. I think she’s cool over all.
  • Options
    NextWeekNextWeek Posts: 49
    She is top notch
    I can beat winter soldier in 2 minutes with a three star of her. If that’s not absurd idk what is
  • Options
    JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 397 ★★
    edited September 2023
    NextWeek said:

I can beat winter soldier in 2 minutes with a three star of her. If that’s not absurd idk what is

The problem is her armor scaling. The damage would seem less impressive for a 6* when you compare it with a 3*. Ofcourse she is good, has great utility and one of the best mutant killers out there but I don't think she's top notch but definitely amazing champ. Her playstyle can be a little hard since you can't parry if you wanna keep her ramped up.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,518 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    She is meh
    Her scaling is very suspect, my 6* r4 feels the same as she did at r2. I still love using her and she is great, but feels like wasted resources when she performs the same as she did two ranks ago.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 688 ★★★
    She is awesome

Her scaling is very suspect, my 6* r4 feels the same as she did at r2. I still love using her and she is great, but feels like wasted resources when she performs the same as she did two ranks ago.

Yeah hopefully they adjust the scaling, but on the bright side progression players that pull her are going to love her.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,205 ★★★★★

Rvz said:

her damage is ok, but not the best.

We playing the same Lady Deathstrike?
    The scaling is off, try playing a high rank Lady Deathstrike and you’ll see why the damage isn’t great.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,995 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Lady D has a very high skill cap to utilize fully. Once you go berserk, you can't block without using an sp2. In typical fights, you'll want to get to like 1.9 bars of power, sp1, and then sp1 again to have double torments. The fight will pretty much be over by then

Not being able to block is a big handicap especially with the input issues
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,581 ★★★★★
    She is awesome
    She isn't an automatic R5 candidate, but she is very, very good.