Options

Legacy

Got a weird one, gang. I recently git diagnosed with brain cancer which means statistically I got about 16 months to live. Thing is I have a THICC and lovely account and the idea of it dying with me SUCKS. Any way I can get special dispensation to bestow it to a worthy soul? Kabam?

Comments

• Options
    Um….
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,795 ★★★★★
    "Those who live together should die together"

Yeah I've watched the new Bleach episode
  • Options
    hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Posts: 271 ★★

Got a weird one, gang. I recently git diagnosed with brain cancer which means statistically I got about 16 months to live. Thing is I have a THICC and lovely account and the idea of it dying with me SUCKS. Any way I can get special dispensation to bestow it to a worthy soul? Kabam?

god bless you man. hope you recover🙏
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 973 ★★★

Veeeery kind comments! I really appreciate it. Planning on fighting like hell. 4% of us have lasted 20 years! So ima just go for that 🤠

We're pulling for you, Shane!
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,194 ★★★★
    You will recover and live another 40-50 years
    Worry not Summoner! You will defeat cancer like you defeat RoL Winter Soldier!!
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,845 ★★★★★
    Since this topic is too serious to have a joke on it, I believe you. Man that hits different.

Enjoy the rest of your life my friend! My fingers are crossed that you will recover!
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,845 ★★★★★

Veeeery kind comments! I really appreciate it. Planning on fighting like hell. 4% of us have lasted 20 years! So ima just go for that 🤠

BW evades at only 3% and we see how often it happens, 4% is plenty! Good luck man, cancer sucks
    Hey believe this man, he’s teacher at maths
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    Really sorry to hear this pal, I wish you all the best and hope you do make a recovery and can keep playing this game for years to come.

In relation to your dilemma, I understand that the idea of all your hard work just disappearing is a horrible thought, but Kabam aren't likely to make an exception to just give your account to anyone. To that end, if it did unfortunately come to it, do you have children/nieces/nephews/friends or anyone else in your life that you can just pass the login details to, who might enjoy the game and keep your account alive in your honour?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,193 ★★★★★
    I'm so sorry.

Is raising money is your goal?

• Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 487 ★★
    Sorry to hear that bro pls take care and enjoy your time with your family and friends.
    Due to Kabam TOS I guess the best way is to bring the game along with you.
    God bless bro
  • Options
    FuneralMistFuneralMist Posts: 96 ★★
    My thoughts and prayers are with you brother,may God give you the strength to overcome this setback..Ameen
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    🤞 be well OP. Rooting for a scenario where it’s not even a concern
  • Options
    Yoma007_Yoma007_ Posts: 18
    Prayers 🙏🏾
  • Options
    QalibZamanQalibZaman Posts: 99 ★★
    Never give up, bro. You and your account will stay active even more 10 years. Statistic is just a number. I know tons of people who proved it. 6-7 years ago doctors said to my aunt that she got 1 years to live. Now she is pretty healthy and has no plan to die at all🌝 Just believe yourself, happy and healthy years are waiting for you ❤️