**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who would you prioritize ranking up for Act 7+

UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
Wanting to push to become Paragon, starting Act 7.

Who amongst my roster would you focus on taking up to Rank 3 to best progress in the game?

Not showing you my 6* Graveyard but here’s the majority of my 6*s.

(Herc thru Warlock are already R3+ - and Juggs, poor prestige lol. Herc only R4 and I will take Doom/Scorp/Kitty up to R4 just not confident who yet)

Comments

• Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 692 ★★★
    Quicksilver, cgr, hulk
  • Options
    Cosmic Ghost Rider without a doubt
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,757 ★★★★★
    Out of those, I would probably rank up either Falcon or Black Cat for their ability to shut down defensive ability accuracy. That's a very potent ability to have in your roster.

CGR is also a great champion. He just tears through so much content.
  • Options
    bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 ★★
    edited July 2023
    Have you opened 1250 mythic crystals?
    If yes, then don't rankup any because Kabam will take them back.
    If no, then you may refer to rankup guide from any of the youtubers like KT1, Vega, Jason voorhees, Lagacy, etc...
    Youtuber named "Mcoc noob" have nicely created videos for each chapter with recommended team.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 885 ★★★
    CGR, Spot, r4 that doom, and hulk is good too
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    I haven't been taking CGR up because he was a 5* r5 65 that got me through so much, and I have Hulkling and Herc ranked up already - but I think it's getting time to rank him...it's inevitable.

Skill is a tricky one for me. Do I do BP for the bleed or Black Cat or Falcon for ability accuracy - tho I have never played either of them. I've also heard BWDO is a really good contender. A lot of choices for skill.

Hulk seems to be the go to for my next science rank up. And Wiccan is for sure going up for me.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,986 ★★★★★
    Hercules is all you need tbh lol. But in all seriousness for skill I'm biased towards black cat. She shuts down a lot of stuff and still has bleed
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Elsa
  • Options

Elsa

She’s already at Rank 3 and I would not R4 her over Kingpin once I dupe him.
  • Options
    Lord1Lord1 Posts: 21
    Your roster is really solid already, wouldn't really upgrade any r1s except falcon or masacre since skill is the only class you're behind in. Getting kp awakened would be really helpful too. But you have the top 3 champs in the game so you should be able to make the push easily.
  • Options
    Lord1 said:

Your roster is really solid already, wouldn't really upgrade any r1s except falcon or masacre since skill is the only class you're behind in. Getting kp awakened would be really helpful too. But you have the top 3 champs in the game so you should be able to make the push easily.

I have the awakening gem from the the side quest - would Kingpin be the most likely candidate out of my roster?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,986 ★★★★★

Lord1 said:

I have the awakening gem from the the side quest - would Kingpin be the most likely candidate out of my roster?
    I wouldnt give it to kingpin unless you can dump 40 sigs into him immediately