**TROUBLES LOGGING IN**
We are aware of an issue causing issues for some Summoners attempting to connect to MCOC. We are currently investigating and are hoping to have resolution soon.
Thank you for your patience.
Options

Triple pass - Where is my discount?

Feels pretty unfair …

Comments

• Options
    They don’t control currency
  • Options
    NetbreakerNetbreaker Posts: 181
    Yeah but there is no discount like they mentioned ingame for purchasing the triple pass. It’s cheaper to go three time the normal pass though…

That’s not making sense at all
  • Options

Yeah but there is no discount like they mentioned ingame for purchasing the triple pass. It’s cheaper to go three time the normal pass though…

Ah I see now. My bad
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023

They set a standard USD price based on tier level of the offers. They don’t handle the currency exchange. This has been an issue with Apple and Google for awhile, and is likely part of why the new unit store exists.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,158 ★★★★★
    The discount applies only if you purchased a single pass already
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

That’s not what they’re talking about. In USD it’s $10 for one month or $25 for all 3. Euros don’t have any such discount, it’s 10 euros per month no matter what.
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

That’s not what they’re talking about. In USD it’s $10 for one month or $25 for all 3. Euros don’t have any such discount, it’s 10 euros per month no matter what.
    Yeah and that’s the ****!
    Why it’s not 10€ per month and 25€ for the triple? That would have been fair.
    Like I said above, the currency exchange with Apple and Google has been an issue for the last few months. There’s nothing that they can do outside of maybe adding it to the new market, but I would guess that there is a reason that they didn’t already do that.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,158 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Yeah and that’s the ****!
    Why it’s not 10€ per month and 25€ for the triple? That would have been fair.
    Contact your government's central bank. Maybe they'll make something happen for you
  • Options
    NetbreakerNetbreaker Posts: 181
    Seriously what’s wrong with you… that’s nothing with currency.

There is simply no discount like the mentioned.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,561 ★★★★★

It's your fault for posting the exchange rate and saying nothing about the fact that there's no mention of the missing discount.

Seriously, what's wrong with you?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,811 Guardian

It's your fault for posting the exchange rate and saying nothing about the fact that there's no mention of the missing discount.

Seriously, what's wrong with you?
    They literally used the word DISCOUNT in the Title of their post.