**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Get 7-Star Morbius in the Summer Dual Track Events!

Comments

• Options
    I bought the double track platinum yesterday, and then I just purchased the triple track. But my pass didn’t change. And I only see two Morbius stamps. There’s no third dual pass. Like the description said there’s supposed to be. @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

What if I buy platinum pass after week 2? Will i also get platinum rewards of week 1?

I have this same question. I wont miss out on anything as long as i buy the pass before it expires within the 20 something days left?
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 644 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    9Outlaw said:

I bought this offer for 24.99.

I only had the option to buy the platinum pass for 24.99. I’m so pissed people got triple for the same price I got 1 month
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,978 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

What if I buy platinum pass after week 2? Will i also get platinum rewards of week 1?

I have this same question. I wont miss out on anything as long as i buy the pass before it expires within the 20 something days left?
    You will get everything as long as you buy it before the current monthly event is over (and you do the objectives)
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

Miss the times when u had to play the game to unlock stuff, now u have to buy your progress. BS generation Z.

Mortal Kombat for example, back in the day the game came with all fighters, now comes with like 10 and they sell extra characters, it sickens me.

Try to play the game for fun only to get crushed by milionaire kids that bought everything u worked hard to get. I bet Morbius will be OP.

Say no to pay walls.

What? You can still get literally the same thing as those that spend, just slower. Absolutely nothing in this game is 100% paywalled. Not even sigil witch, who had an arena as well.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,688 ★★★★★
    I know its probably been asked a bunch of times but if I buy the triple platinum thing, thats it? No need to buy anything else?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,978 ★★★★★

I know its probably been asked a bunch of times but if I buy the triple platinum thing, thats it? No need to buy anything else?

It unlocks the platinum track for 3 months. Nothing else to buy unless you want boosters to get extra shards or miss some days.
  • Options
    Thanks @MrSakuragi

• Options
    9Outlaw9Outlaw Posts: 25

I bought the double track platinum yesterday, and then I just purchased the triple track. But my pass didn’t change. And I only see two Morbius stamps. There’s no third dual pass. Like the description said there’s supposed to be. @Kabam Miike

9Outlaw said:

I now understand that I have purchased the offer for two months for $24.99....

• Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Hmmmm… I have plans to purchase the platinum triple access offer at 25th July, but I’m not sure if purchasing the triple access will i then get those locked rewards from day one? So far I have only done the gold one.
  • Options
    Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 243 ★★

It's a 3 month event, so you get the same pass 3 times. You don't unlock a third track on top of the gold and platinum tracks.
  • Options
    Black1377Black1377 Posts: 10
    edited July 2023

Black1377 said:

Hmm you all saying how great rewards are but what is actually great? You played 25 box mostly for mprbius as all other stuff in platinum track are **** for TB. KABAM why not at least add T6classes in platinum track? If you gives already 7stars with it then we need T6classes also. Amount of T3 alpha and T6basic you are given is easy get from every content in game. Only from bg we can get around 5 of each each season so amount is not even close of 25box or 11 or whatewhere. I really hope you will increase this rewards in sevond and third run as it really sux for paragon players. Gold track anx even platinum or at least if you want paragons to pay gives us T6classes and more T3 alpha and T6basic.

Chances of them changing rewards would seem to be the same as you using spell check
    That's why i wont buy it. I will if there would be at least T6classes in and some more T3basic and T6 basic and maybe some more 7star shards for paragon but without it is only 7star champ which you will eventually get. Also is totally not fair that TB can get 7stars and paragon don't get anything special or better rewards at all.
  • Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 136
    Are the rewards the same across all 3 months? Or maybe its a surprise until next month starts.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,314 ★★★★
    sort of sad I'm still Cavalier.. if I was thronebreaker.. I'd get the $24.99+ tax platinum path.. but 6* to 7* is big deal.. even if it will be harder to awaken a 7* Morbius.. he is already equivalent to rank4 6*.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 848 ★★★★
    psp742 said:

sort of sad I'm still Cavalier.. if I was thronebreaker.. I'd get the $24.99+ tax platinum path.. but 6* to 7* is big deal.. even if it will be harder to awaken a 7* Morbius.. he is already equivalent to rank4 6*.

I can't remember where I read it, but I believe if you can get to Thronebreaker by the end of the event, you should qualify for them 7* if you've bought the passes.
  • Options
    Mikes_momMikes_mom Posts: 117
    psp742 said:

You just keep your stamps till you become a thronebreaker, you can collect them while you are a cavalier, but spend them while you are a thronebreaker.
    one of the mods has already confirmed that in this thread.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Mikes_mom said:

psp742 said:

You just keep your stamps till you become a thronebreaker, you can collect them while you are a cavalier, but spend them while you are a thronebreaker.
    There is a redemption window once the 3rd stamp is obtainable though so you can't keep them for say 6 months and then redeem for the 7*. You need to be able to hit TB before October 19th at 10 am PDT so you can claim him otherwise you'll either have to claim the lower rarity or miss out on redemption entirely.
  • Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 201 ★★
    If I complete all the objectives and I purchase the platinum pass in the day 28, will I receive all the rewards from the past days?

Thanks!
  • Options
    SERVERSERVER Posts: 9

Where is my triple pass?
  • Options
    Mikes_momMikes_mom Posts: 117
    Crine60 said:

Mikes_mom said:

psp742 said:

There is a redemption window once the 3rd stamp is obtainable though so you can't keep them for say 6 months and then redeem for the 7*. You need to be able to hit TB before October 19th at 10 am PDT so you can claim him otherwise you'll either have to claim the lower rarity or miss out on redemption entirely.
    You are right, I was assuming that the summoner can progress from cavalier to thronebreaker in less than 3 months, if they need more time then they should forget about it.
  • Options
    TerryoswTerryosw Posts: 11
    I just wanted to say that this is one of the best events and one of the best side quests in the 8 1/2 years that I've been playing, awesome job kabam, you did a good job this month...
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Just to be clear, if we get all 3 stamps, do we get a guaranteed 7 star Morbius or is it a chance to get a 7 star?
  • Options
    Lord1Lord1 Posts: 21
    edited July 2023
    Mr.0-8-4 said:

Just to be clear, if we get all 3 stamps, do we get a guaranteed 7 star Morbius or is it a chance to get a 7 star?

Guaranteed, as long as you're TB+ by the time you cash in the stamps.
  • Options
    Garlo said:

If I complete all the objectives and I purchase the platinum pass in the day 28, will I receive all the rewards from the past days?

Thanks!

I imagine thats how it works, I purchased today and was able to claim all previous plat rewards so I cant see why it would not do the same at any future point.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    edited July 2023

SuelGames said:

Miss the times when u had to play the game to unlock stuff, now u have to buy your progress. BS generation Z.

Mortal Kombat for example, back in the day the game came with all fighters, now comes with like 10 and they sell extra characters, it sickens me.

Try to play the game for fun only to get crushed by milionaire kids that bought everything u worked hard to get. I bet Morbius will be OP.

Say no to pay walls.

Why are you saying that? He's NOT paywalled. You and anyone else will still be able to get him from the usual crystals for units and everything but the 7 star will be in arenas, no payments necessary.
    Yea, sure pal, cause to get a 7* in arenas is ridiculously easy. In the meantime yall whales keep using him to crush us in BG cause u bought him with cash

I ll only get him when he enters 6* featured crystal IF i get lucky
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    SuelGames said:

SuelGames said:

Say no to pay walls.

Why are you saying that? He's NOT paywalled. You and anyone else will still be able to get him from the usual crystals for units and everything but the 7 star will be in arenas, no payments necessary.
    Yea, sure pal, cause to get a 7* in arenas is ridiculously easy. In the meantime yall whales keep using him to crush us in BG cause u bought him with cash

I ll only get him when he enters featured crystal IF i get lucky
    It's 25 dollars and he's only available two weeks early. After that, it's just like any other champion release.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

SuelGames said:

Say no to pay walls.

What? You can still get literally the same thing as those that spend, just slower. Absolutely nothing in this game is 100% paywalled. Not even sigil witch, who had an arena as well.
    LOL 1 arena, 1 time, like years AFTER yall had her already, and the arena wasnt even announced earlier so ppl could prepare. Sigil is 100% a paywall, yall pay, so yall get the good stuff, while the rest of us have to work hard for it