**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Mystic to rank up?

GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
edited December 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Currently I have 4 Mystic T4C and a few interesting options. Could take 5* Magik to r4 which would be my first 5* r4. or take 4* Scarlet Witch sig 21 to r5 even though she's not at a high signature level yet. Also, just got 5* Dr Voodoo unduped, but I hear he needs to be duped to be good.

Which Mystic to rank up? 20 votes

4* Scarlet Witch sig 21 to rank 5
5%
Jaydev217 1 vote
5* Magik unduped to rank 4
80%
ShadowDroid91Mrbeast6000Superman69ChunkerButtM8AwesomeKyloRenzerogodsThisguySgtAnime1xananabananaDingaloshchong2Danny_ZeperionBobomanAkouf143Elitehunter 16 votes
5* Dr Voodoo unduped to rank 3
15%
TheLazyKingD_Ace_71nield04 3 votes

Comments

• BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Magki is your best all-around power control champ and is good for AW defense
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Boboman wrote: »
    Magki is your best all-around power control champ and is good for AW defense

I agree with you on the Magik choice, best power control champ in the game. However, she definitely relies on being awakened to be an awesome AW Defender... :)
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    Thanks everyone Magik it is! I've sitting on 9 t2 alphas. I also should note I got a duped 5* hawkeye at r3 and 3.5 skill t4c, i could take him to r4 too at some point when I complete my 4th skill t4c. So that'll be 2 power control champs at r4!
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I always look at the squad. You have 2 partners picked to go with your choice from that list? There is more power in a synergized squad than a single powerful champ...so the strongest may not be the right choice if they don't enhance a 3 champ squad...my opinion. If you are courting an alliance then the logical choice is whoever will give you the most prestige...but I am not a supporter of that kind of growth...patience!