Returning to Game

Ben25dBen25d Member Posts: 9
Thinking of picking up playing again. Have been out for a while. Quite a while. Is it worth picking up with my old account, or should I start fresh. I’m clueless as to what’s going on now.

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,387 Guardian
    I would just pick up where you left off, unless starting over is something you would enjoy. There isn't any significant material advantage to starting over, but I will say the early game is a lot faster than it used to be.
  • Ben25dBen25d Member Posts: 9
    I’m guessing it would be best to find an alliance that would help me relearn everything. I’m out dated on everything.
    edited July 2023
    So if anyone that reads this that has an alliance that would be willing to offer some guidance to me then let me know.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,026 ★★★★★
    You'd be best to give some details about the state of your account because that will determine what level of alliance you'd be viable joining, as well as what you want to do regarding AQ, AW, Battlegrounds, etc.

Also, when did you leave the game? There have been a raft of changes over the years, dramatic changes to the meta with different characters and buffs/nerfs.
  • Legotb27Legotb27 Member Posts: 57
    Ben25d said:

So if anyone that reads this that has an alliance that would be willing to offer some guidance to me then let me know.

I have an alliance that would be opened to helping you out

• Legotb27Legotb27 Member Posts: 57
    It’s called Holland
    Here’s my top champs and most of my five stars

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,277 ★★★★★
    Ben25d said:

Luckily for you 5*'s can still pretty much do all content in the game and you have some really good ones sprinkled in there (this is not sarcastic but i don't know how to phrase this without it being read like it is)
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,405 Guardian
    I definitely wouldn't restart when you have come so far already. I'd recommend getting an alliance because AQ is the best way to get rankup materials and just try pushing as far as you can in story content. Act 6 is much easier now to do.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,026 ★★★★★
    We've got space in our Alliance for you - we don't do AW or compulsary BG, just low-level AQ and otherwise leave you to your own devices. Plenty of help offered when people ask for it in the team chats.
  • willemadnnel117willemadnnel117 Member Posts: 62
    Ben25d said:

Thinking of picking up playing again. Have been out for a while. Quite a while. Is it worth picking up with my old account, or should I start fresh. I’m clueless as to what’s going on now.

Come join our alliance WR4F
  • 5th5th Member Posts: 151 ★★
    Tbh this game not worth your time.