**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

looking to join

looking cor an alliance im on east coast time zone.. took some time off from the game getting back into it looking for a fun competive group but realizes life and work can interfere with the game 1wq08d8q3j2a.png

Comments

• taonesstaoness Posts: 16
    Hey @marchisio! It sounds like you're describing the basis for the alliance that I'm currently grouped with. Our tag is [GOOMK]. We're a, self described, casual-hardcore alliance; meaning that we love this game, we're passionate about getting better, but we understand that life, family and work are more important.

One caveat is, we strictly use Discord for communication. If that is not a deal-breaker for you, please look us up, or DM me in game.
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    Yo! I'm an officer at a 3 Mil alliance called The Horde and I think you'd fit in perfectly here. All we ask is that you are active but we still understand that everyone has a life and that comes before the game. If you're interested hit me up in game or on Line. btw Line is not required just helps

Game Username: ZestyNoodles
    Line ID: zestynoodles (lol original right?)

Stay Awesome ;)
  • Vwp1962Vwp1962 Posts: 39
    Check us out, line isn't required, in game is vwp1962
  • We are looking for a team orientated member that is active look us up if interested ZMANN and pm me.
  • By the way looking for 100k plus unless your lower and can run map 4. Game name is perseverance.